Can't get TV shows to work with NMJ
The NMJ box is grayed out, and the expert options don't seem to allow me to correctly set up the filenames.

This is what I would need..

Series Poster:
Show/Season 01/Showname - S01E01 (1080p Blu-ray).series.jpg
Show/Season 01/Showname - S01E01 (1080p Blu-ray).mkv

Season Posters:
Show/Season XX/Showname - S01E01 (1080p Blu-ray).jpg
Show/Season XX/Showname - S01E01 (1080p Blu-ray).mkv

Season Fanart:
Show/Season XX/Showname - S01E01 (1080p Blu-ray).fanart.jpg
Show/Season XX/Showname - S01E01 (1080p Blu-ray).mkv

Is this possible?
You have to enable the NMT checkbox to activate the NMJ and YAMJ defaults.
Forget my last answer. I do not know the defaults for NMJ, so the part is disabled.
I think it's the same problem (awkward default file names) like for YAMJ. That means it is not possible to set it in expert settings.

But I can add the defaults if you can tell or link me to correct file names.
I can't find any documentation on it, and yes they are awkward default names, but I'll be happy to give you the paths.

TV Show Poster: Showname/seasonfolder/episodename.series.jpg
(Example: Lost/Season 01/Lost - S01E01.series.jpg - Has to go into the first season folder and match the first episode in there.)

Season Posters: Showname/seasonfolder/episodename.jpg
(Example 1: Lost/Season 01/Lost - S01E01.jpg - Has to match the respective season folder (Season 01, Season 02, etc), and has to match the first episode in that season)
(Example 2: Lost/Season 02/Lost - S02E01.jpg
(Example 3: Lost/Specials/Lost - S00E04.jpg - For specials it will choose whatever special is first in that folder, so it can't be hardcoded as SXXE01)

Season Fanart: Showname/seasonfolder/episodename.fanart.jpg
(Example 1: Lost/Season 01/Lost - S01E01.fanart.jpg - Same as season posters)
(Example 2: Lost/Season 02/Lost - S02E01.fanart.jpg
(Example 2: Lost/Specials/Lost - S00E04.fanart.jpg - Same as season posters)

I don't believe it pulls anything else for TV shows, it's a pretty simple program. So everything but TV Show Poster, Season Poster and Season Fanart can remain disabled in my opinion.

If you get around to adding it, i'll give it a test. I can't compile (i'm dumb), so I'd have to wait until the next build gets published though. Was about to redo my local art for NMJ, if this gets added it'd save me dozens of hours of work.

Thanks!
I've added a request for this in our bug tracker: Link
Just noticed, if you have a special/season 00 folder, it puts the TV Show Poster in there instead of Season 01.

EDIT: Actually NMJ seems buggy when it comes to existing art. It doesn't pick up the series poster even though it will overwrite that same image if you change it from within NMJ. So no rush adding this, gonna have to do it manually until they fix this bug anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get TV shows to work with NMJ0