Linux MusicPlayer -> PlayerDebug or PlayerProcessInfo on "O" does not work
I have some problems with Music Playback and wanted to look at "PlayerProcessInfo" with "O" or at PlayerDebug with Ctrl+Shift+"O"
Both does not work for music. Tested with mp3 and stream (webradio). On a Video it shows.

Any clues?
Thx

Kodi 17 - beta6 (both tested with Estuary and Estouchy)
Ubuntu 16.10 with ppa:team-xbmc/unstable
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
*bump*
Is there any PlayerDebug or ProcessInfo screen for audio?
Code:
17:06:45.182 T:140275905383936   DEBUG: OnKey: o (0xf04f) pressed, action is PlayerProcessInfo
17:07:53.908 T:140275905383936   DEBUG: OnKey: o (0xf04f) pressed, action is PlayerDebug
nothing happens on audio. Atm it does ONLY work on videos

Feel free to move this thread to "OS independent / Other" if this is the wrong place
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
it worked for you in the past? never for me! i opened a thread a couple of days ago here
Peppe
There isn't one.
Please add it to the "ToDo"-list for Estuary. It should be "complete" for v17

I wanted to look at the cache level, because I have some problems playing mp3s with the default player. DVDPlayer is fine with the same tracks.
(2016-12-19, 18:18)peppe_sr Wrote: it worked for you in the past? never for me! i opened a thread a couple of days ago here
Peppe

In Kodi <= 16, codecInfo gave useful bits of info during Music playback, including the sample rate of FLAC and bits per sampe (useful for HD audio flacs - e.g 24 / 192Khz, # of audio channels, etc). Now with kodi 17 we don't seem to have a way to get this info at all. Hope this can be added back as a PlayerProcessInfo for Music playback
ctl-o
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2017-02-06, 08:07)fritsch Wrote: ctl-o

R u referring to PlayerDebug?

I't not defined for Music playback in the default keymap:

Quote: <MusicOSD>
<keyboard>
<f>FastForward</f>
<r>Rewind</r>
<period>SkipNext</period>
<comma>SkipPrevious</comma>
<m>Back</m>
<menu>Back</menu>
<i>Info</i>
<o>PlayerProcessInfo</o>
<p>ActivateWindow(VisualisationPresetList)</p>
<v>Addon.Default.OpenSettings(xbmc.player.musicviz)</v>
<text>Addon.Default.OpenSettings(xbmc.player.musicviz)</text>
<n>ActivateWindow(MusicPlaylist)</n>
</keyboard>
</MusicOSD>

I added PlayerDebug in a custom keymap, and it doesn't seem to do anything. Same as PlayerProcessInfo (which is defined in the keymap so I expected it to do something Smile
This was tested in the Kodi 17 final built from source. Of course for Video playback, both PlayerProcessInfo and PlayerDebug work OK.
Is there any plan to add PlayerDebug or PlayerProcessInfo to the new music player?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MusicPlayer -> PlayerDebug or PlayerProcessInfo on "O" does not work0