I want delete an icon on video page of Kodi. help!
Hi, I use Kodi 17 and when I open Kodi and I go into Video page I see
--------- "Categories" and under that writing there is
--------- "Media Sources" with 2 icons "G" and "sda1". Some time ago I unintentionally created "G" icon but now I want to delete this icon "G". How can I delete it please?
Thanks
Can you do so from the context menu?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-12-17, 22:57)nickr Wrote: Can you do so from the context menu?

Sorry but I don't see the right option to delete it.
What options do you see?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-12-17, 23:53)FoxADRIANO Wrote:

Do you not see a option "Remove source"?

Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2016-12-18, 00:40)Tinwarble Wrote:
(2016-12-17, 23:53)FoxADRIANO Wrote:

Do you not see a option "Remove source"?

Sorry but I never saw that page. Maybe I don't see it because I deleted some entries? On my page I go to "Video" page I see it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zqdn96c88c1ep...o.jpg?dl=0

I have to delete "g". It was an hard drive. Why do I not see that page you have just sent me?
You don't see the page or the Context Menu?
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
When you have the cursor on the g entry, what is in the context menu?

It's not a difficult question.
(2016-12-18, 04:51)nickr Wrote: When you have the cursor on the g entry, what is in the context menu?

It's not a difficult question.

Sorry, but I use Kodi 17 with my Android TV. It is Sony Bravia 65". I cannot see the contest menu because I don't have the cursor or mouse. I have the remote control of the TV.
(2016-12-18, 01:59)Tinwarble Wrote: You don't see the page or the Context Menu?

I don't have that Contest menu because I deleted every other entry. With Kodi I watch ONLY my videos in my hard drive or pen drive. I don't need to watch any movie. In your opinion do I have to unistall Kodi and to install it again? I inform you I use Kody with my Sony Bravia TV 65".
Thnaks
There should be a button on your remote that opens the Context menu.
(2016-12-18, 11:20)jjd-uk Wrote: There should be a button on your remote that opens the Context menu.

Sorry but there isn't any Context menu button on my remote. There is "Action menu" but it is open TV Menu only.
UGH! What could I do to delete that icon please?
Just use longpress-OK.
So: select your 'g' source, longpress ok and select remove source
(2016-12-18, 16:59)Atreyu Wrote: Just use longpress-OK.
So: select your 'g' source, longpress ok and select remove source

But I don't use Kodi on my PC but on Sony Bravia TV and I don't have a mouse but a remote control. Anyway I clicked on "g" for a long time but I did not noticed anythig. It seems impossible to remove it. It is incredible.
Do you have a Menu or Guide button on your remote, have you tried those if so? try both short presses and long presses.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I want delete an icon on video page of Kodi. help!0