Scrape video url from websites automatically + combine "newly added" feeds
Hey Guys, i have 2 questions:

I have a Website from which i get the video urls like this ( https://tube.tugraz.at/static/engage-pla...5008939388 ) and put them in a playlist to play on XMBC Libreelec.

Now, instead of making playlists with the files manually, can i scrape the site for the source urls automatically? I tried to read up on Scrapers but am a little surprised, that there are no point & click Addons. Or am i missing them? Not very good im python, but maybe if there is a sample addon, that i can rework somehow?

And in Addition to this: Is there a possibility to have multiple sites scraped and show all items in one list (preferrably sorted by date)?

Question 2)

With the ARD Mediathek addon in kodi or other addons, that scrape TV on-demand sites, there is always the list "newly added". can i somehow combine them to show all new episodes in one list? Instead of going through the mediathek of ARTE and the mediathek of ARD and clicking on newest added i would like a list which collects all this new added episodes from different addons and show them in one list.

cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape video url from websites automatically + combine "newly added" feeds0