Win Addon fanart not showing
Hi
i really love the skins MQ6 en 7, but i have a weird problem and don't know how to solve it for the last couple of days. I'm using Jarvis 16.1
For various addons the fanart.jpg in the folder (plugin.video.xxx) is not showing when i start the addon. And when it doesn't work it will show the fanart.jpg from the LAST addon i started where the fanart.jpg DID work.
For example, first i delete the thumbnail directory. I start Kodi, start an addon with problems and no fanart. Then i start a video addon where it is working, the fanart background shows op. Now i go back to the other addon and now it shows the fanart background from the previous addon that worked? This happens with several addons, some work, some don't. So now i get fanart background from the wrong addons.

When i use the Aeon Nox skin, everything works. These issues are with both MQ6 and 7. Am i doing something wrong, do i forget anything? Is it a bug?
It's really annoying, can someone please help me with this?
@Thrym, read forum rules, remove reference piracy addon, or you don´t have support. Please read about banned addons.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
sorry, my bad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon fanart not showing0