• 111(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@MB1968
@nikeb

You're welcome!
@latts9923    I opened my kodi and the MQ7 setup screen came up and my settings changed like the color and font but my settings for video output etc stayed as i had them but now i can't get the menu bar to display
Hi latts awesome awesome mod updates I have version before pulsing font and would love to add it myself, if you could tell me what code I'd need I shall try, thnxx in advance
@latts9923 

Thank you very much for the update. I've just noticed something with studio icons now.
When you scroll through the movies section, it takes a while (1 second or so) for the icon to actually display.
When going to the next movie, the previous one will disappear, then the next one will display after about a second. 
In the past, it was instant. Not a big one, was just wondering if you have the same behavior & if it's possible to
have it instant again?
Thanks for your fantastic work Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@lathie 

I have a fix for that.  It will be part of the next update.

For now, follow these steps and you should be good to go.
@Mmatty1 

Thanks!  There's a lot of code to change for the pulsing font.  Look for FontGlowPulse in the files SkinSettings.xml and IncludesMainMenu.xml.
@JanM201

You're welcome!  Yeah, I noticed that too.  The new code uses the skin helper service to display the studio.  I don't know how to speed up the process.
Hi latss remember post #1589...? If it doesn't take too much time to find the code, please let me know. Wink

Cheers
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Hello Latts,

I just recently updated your two last updates, now my vertical menu bar works, but when i switch to horizontal menu bar

the menu bar is missing, and when i go to skin settings i cannot switch between menu bars.

Also the pulsing font menu does not work.

I followed your instructions to edit the settings.xml, but problem still exist.

which files do i need to re copy over?

TIA
@MB1968 

Doh...I forgot all about that.  OK, in ViewsKodiFlix.xml and ViewsKodiFlixTV.xml, change the font "font_SimplerE3D_bold" (two listings) to "font30_title", and change the textcolor value above both of them to just "white".  I haven't tested this yet...let me know how it looks.
@bobbie digital

I have a fix that will apply both menubar entries to settings.xml if you reset your Skin Settings.  For now, make sure you follow this guide and it should work just fine. Remember to have KODI closed when you edit your settings.xml file.

I'm not sure why your pulsing font won't work.  Just checking...do you have a font glow color selected?
(2018-02-17, 05:02)latts9923 Wrote: @bobbie digital

I have a fix that will apply both menubar entries to settings.xml if you reset your Skin Settings.  For now, make sure you follow this guide and it should work just fine. Remember to have KODI closed when you edit your settings.xml file.

I'm not sure why your pulsing font won't work.  Just checking...do you have a font glow color selected?
            Hey Latts,
            I got both menu bar working now, somehow i had (2) lines with mymenubar and (1) line with myverticalmenubar. So i edited the (2) mymenubar
            to be the same and the problem was resolve.          
            I did not have a font glow color selected, (Doh...) so everything is working fine now.

Dilly Dilly. Thanks for the updates.
@latts9923

Cheers mate I will look at the code..
Your so helpful Thnxx for all your mods I've learnt a lot from you.. Keep up the good work and I'm sure we all agree 😉
@bobbie digital 

Hmm...you can delete one of those mymenubar entries in settings.xml.  There should only be one entry for both.  Glad you got the pulsing font going.

You're a true friend of the crown.  Dilly Dilly!
@Mmatty1

You're welcome!  And thanks for the kind words.
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4