• 113(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Hi Latts,

Would it be possible to show the rotten tomatoes ratings in the kodiflix main movie screen when you're scrolling through movies?  Right now we have to hit info button and the media artwork and utils addon grabs the info.  After it grabs it can it be copied to the main movie screen?  Maybe appear at the bottom right next to the media flags? I see you added the code to show the imdb top 250 in the lower left.  What is interesting is the imdb # on the main menu can be out of sync with what is in the info screen of the movie. An example for me was mad max fury road.  The info screen had 206 while the main movie screen had 204.  Running the imdb updater addon synced them up.  This can be scheduled to run weekly automatically.
Hi latts, I found a small bug. I think you've noticed it already. The text for the plotinfo in KodiFlixTV view should be moved two lines up. You can check this for a tv show that has 8 or more lines text for the plotinfo.Image
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

I did try that but that's when I end up with that screen showing EMPTY on all the menu items and I cant navigate anything.
Seems like I've got it working on my windows test machine (Will figure out the other boxes) the only issue I have is that I have no ratings information. Anyone else have this issue before? It was like this before and after using the multimod though (I actually thought this might fix it).

Here is an example: https://ibb.co/ku6bXc
@HGhazel

You're welcome!

It looks like you've taken all the right steps to get that working.  I'm not sure what else you can do.
@grimmace92

Sure...I can add that.
@MB1968

I'll take a look at the plot info.
(2018-02-19, 22:55)latts9923 Wrote: Update #50ImageNew menu bar selector fix
I added code to fix the new menu bar selector options in settings.xml.  If you reset the skin, it will revert to the default horizontal and vertical menu bars.

ImageLibrary editor script
You can now edit TV Show data with the library editor script.

ImageTV Show studio info and icon
I added code to display the studio info and icon for TV Shows.  This appears to fix all available views.  Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

ImageMissing plot info for KodiFlixTV
I fixed a few bugs with the plot info not displaying when certain settings were enabled in KodiFlixTV.  Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

ImageSeason info for KodiFlixTV
Per MB1968's request, I added a season listing below the focused season to KodiFlixTV.  It will only display when you have "Show Logo" enabled.
ImageImageTV Show info for KodiFlixTV
I adjusted the location of the TV show information in KodiFlixTV.

ImageAnimated focus surround
I fixed a bug where the Animated Focus Surround option for KodiFlix was showing in the top menu for KodiFlixTV.

ImageExtrafanart for Shelf3Dv2 and Magazine3D
I fixed a bug in Shelf3Dv2 and Magazine3D where the extrafanart was not displaying.  Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug.

Download02-19-18 update
Thanks for fixing this latts.
Hi, in shelf 3d v1 and v2, extrafanart won't rotate in the foreground like it does in the background. They use fanart as default. Can this be fixed? PS this only happens for TV Shows. Shelf 3D v1 and v2 works fine for movies. 

Some of the movie description goes behing the dvd cases and boxset.

Is there a way to fix this the same way you did for tv shows?

For Kodiflix TV, the layout for either tv show or its season switch simultaneously. For example if you choose boxset layout for your tv show, it automatically chooses the same view for the show's season and vice versa. Here's another example.

And my last thing to report is that in Shelf 3Dv1, album info won't show up in the back of the CD case unless you switch back and forth between Shelf 3Dv1 and v2. Here's an example 
That's my bug report. Sorry if I gave you too much information at once. I appreciate the help.
@latss
I reported this earlier, but can imagine off course that you forget something with so many messages

Can you look at the release date for "movies in theatre" when selecting a movie from the widget menu on the mainscreen? The date format is not correct. The year is shown twice.

Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@nomnom27

I'll take a look at all of those.  Concerning the KodiFlix layout selection...I can take a look, but I believe to make it behave differently whether you have the TV Show or a season selected would require a major overhaul in the code.
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4