• 121(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Hi @latts9923 

Thank you very much for all the updates you provide for us & all your hard work Rofl
I think I found a few bugs. See picture below:

There is a smaller banner now inside the normal banner. I checked other movies & all have the same problem.
See next picture:

I select a song from the list on the left & this is what I get:

It looks like the information on the right is missing.
Can I also ask you to include an option to turn the "Season" off in KodiflixTV, see picture:

The boxart already shows that it's season 1 so I would like to turn it off on the left.
Thanks again for all your efforts.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@JanM201

You're welcome!

1) I'll take a look at that...it was reported on the Leia Mod thread as well.

2) That is a work in progress. The selected track should change to your header color, but it's not working yet.

3) I'll take a look.

4) I'll take a look.
@JanM201, how did you enable that fancy song lyrics layout on picture 3?

I had it before when I used Wanilton's version of AeonMQ7. But after switching to Latts's version I have the standard "dull" layout for song lyrics.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2018-03-22, 23:12)MB1968 Wrote: @JanM201, how did you enable that fancy song lyrics layout on picture 3?

I had it before when I used Wanilton's version of AeonMQ7. But after switching to Latts's version I have the standard "dull" layout for song lyrics.
Hi MB1968,

To tell you the truth, I don't exactly know. When playing a song hit "M' on your keyboard & then scroll right to "Settings"
The following window will pop up:

I think this is the setting to turn it on or off.As you can see I've got "Show Lyrics" turned off, because I don't want it to show when playing a song.
For some reason it still shows.
Maybe latts can give us some guidance here.
Sorry if I couldn't help you out Blush

Edit:
I played around a little & this is what I figured out. Go to the settings page again & turn on "Show Lyrics"
Press "Escape" & stop the song. Now play the song again, press "C" on your  keyboard & there will be an option to "Activate Manfeed Lyrics"
It should show up. I would still like to know from latts how to disable the lyrics so it doesn't show up at all.
Let me know if this worked.
@MB1968 & @JanM201

Correct...the context menu lets you enable/disable video lyrics. I'll take a look at the "Show Lyrics" radio button. It's probably only set to work on the standard lyrics.
I have a fix for the video lyrics remaining on the screen when "Show Lyrics" is turned off.  It will be part of the next update.
@latts9923

I'm still trying to fix viewsShelf3dm but struggling, This is my viewsShelf3dm.xml if you or anyone could take a look whenever can to see what's wrong and let me know what id need to fix I would be much appreciated or if anyone knows please could you help me out, Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xq1sndmz6pmzv...m.xml?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vg3uw6eaem38cu...5.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqsko9hhf8h5fc...7.png?dl=0
@JanM201 thanks for the tip. It's working now. That was a well hidden gem Wink.
Windows 11 Pro

No problem MB1968, glad I could help.
Thanks latts, your a star Rofl
@Mmatty1

I have a fix for the tracklist and duration missing from the back of the jewel box for Shelf3Dm. It will be part of the next update.
@Latss, can you add some extra space between the RT rating and the RT icon in the bottom bar for the Kodiflix views?
Windows 11 Pro

@JanM201. I did a fresh install for Latts mod a while ago instead of copying the settings.xml from Wanilton's version to the aeonmq.mod folder. That's where I lost Manfeed's layout for the lyrics. I'm happy it's back again.
Windows 11 Pro

UPDATE #54

ImageDialogue Top Art duplication
The "DIALOGUE TOP ART" selection for TV Shows was being duplicated in Movies. Thanks to Slayer1982 & JanM201 for reporting the bug.

ImageShow Original Title
The "SHOW ORIGINAL TITLE" radio button was not displaying in the Top Menu if you were viewing TV Shows.

ImageLogo As Title
The "LOGO AS TITLE (ON TOP IF AVAILABLE)" radio button was not displaying in the Top Menu if you had the RightList view selected for Movies.

ImageThumbnail Info for KodiFlixTV
The "THUMBNAIL INFO" radio button for the default layout was displaying on all view layouts for KodiFlixTV.

ImageVideo Lyrics
Video Lyrics continued to display when "SHOW LYRICS" was turned off. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug.

ImageTracklist/Duration for Shelf3Dm
The tracklist and duration was missing from the back of the jewel box for Shelf3Dm. Thanks to Mmatty1 for reporting the bug.

ImageIncludesVariables.xml
I did a little house cleaning to IncludesVariables.xml

Download
03-24-18 Update
Thanks @latts9923 for the fantastic update Rofl
Everything working perfect now.
Thanks for the update.
Windows 11 Pro