• 127(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2018-04-23, 15:35)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73

Did you modify the code in some of your xml files? If so, that could be the cause of the problems you're currently having.
no @latts9923... when I speak about last modifications I refer to your last releases of Skin Mod, not modifications done by myself Sad

Anyway, I have all those info stored locally (discarts, extrafanarts, .nfo files with rating info), but I don't know why they seem not to be used and skin helper service search them on internet. Is really the case?
(2018-04-24, 00:15)Jumpy73 Wrote:

Did you modify the code in some of your xml files? If so, that could be the cause of the problems you're currently having.
no @latts9923... when I speak about last modifications I refer to your last releases of Skin Mod, not modifications done by myself Sad

Anyway, I have all those info stored locally (discarts, extrafanarts, .nfo files with rating info), but I don't know why they seem not to be used and skin helper service search them on internet. Is really the case? 
@Jumpy73

Extrafanarts: When i updated the new .xml's of Multi-Mod addition sometimes extrafanarts don't work. Then i downgraded to the old .xml's but on the newest Multi-Mod addition the extrafanarts have to work. Requirement is that movies are in folders and in the folder of the extrafanarts is named "extrafanart". Don't forget to activate extrafanarts in skin in top right corner.

Ratings: Be sure that in kodi you have selected in the source "use local information only" instead of scraper xyz. When you made .nfo ratings with Media Companion in some versions months ago there was a bug in the ratings, be sure use Media Companion with latest version. If you mean the additional ratings metascore and rotten ratings only in the DialogueVideoInfo you have to set up skin helper service the right way. Latts have a few pages ago an exact excription how to do that. The additional ratings of metascore and rotten only works with skin helper and always search them via internet. There is no way to link them with your .nfo's!
Only the main rating and votes can be saved in .nfo (via Imdb or! Tmdb for movies and Imdb or! Tvdb for tvshows) Prefer alway Imdb because on tmdb or tvdb there are too less votes to get accurate statistics. On Imdb since new api update is there is a problem on tv shows with episodes with more parts. Imdb have put more parts episodes together, and because of that you don't get accurate ratings for the second part of an episode anymore.

DiscArt: From where the DiscArts are loaded is dependend how the .xml of the view is written.
For example on the ViewsRightList the DiscArt is loading from skin helper service via internet. I gave feedback about few months ago but the .xml codes are still the same.
If you want that the DiscArts are loaded from your local folders you have the replace some code lines in your .xml of the view.

For e.g the actual code line for DiscArts in ViewsRightList with loaded in poorly from skin helper service via internet is:
$INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.DiscArt)]</texture>
If you want to load DiscArts from local folders replace it with:
$INFO[ListItem.Art(discart)]</texture>

A fallback option would be very nice: If local discart found, use local discart, if not use skin helper service.

Be sure that Artwork downloader settings are correct and start Artwork downloader after you have put new movies in db or reload a movie/tvshow info in kodi.Alternative load/reload the Arts via Artwork downloader in the Programm AddOns (loads/reloads all arts) you can also load/reload the Arts via Context Menu of a movie/tvshow: load logo/clearart solo mode (loads reloads only arts in selected tvshow/movie)
I think I found a small bug.

I've a couple of albums containing an album title with three dots in the middle. For example 3 Megadeth albums and 1 King Diamond album.

Megadeth
https://www.musicmeter.nl/album/3905
https://www.musicmeter.nl/album/6447
https://www.musicmeter.nl/album/2509

King Diamond
https://www.musicmeter.nl/album/76782

The tracklist for these albums won't display on the left side of the screen. When I open the album, the track titles are visible. So it seems to me that it is a skin bug and not a Kodi bug. Can you confirm this. Maybe this is also the case if the album title ends with 3 dots. I haven't tested this.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2018-04-29, 15:33)chrissix Wrote: If you want that the DiscArts are loaded from your local folders you have the replace some code lines in your .xml of the view.

For e.g the actual code line for DiscArts in ViewsRightList with loaded in poorly from skin helper service via internet is:

A fallback option would be very nice: If local discart found, use local discart, if not use skin helper service.

Do you have the code for the fallback option for me? And do you happen to know where Kodi stores the information for the discart paths? Not in the Musicxx.db I found out. Is the information being stored in simplecache.db?

Regards
Windows 11 Pro

(2018-04-29, 22:11)MB1968 Wrote: Do you have the code for the fallback option for me? And do you happen to know where Kodi stores the information for the discart paths? Not in the Musicxx.db I found out. Is the information being stored in simplecache.db?

Regards

Everything i wrote concerns only Movies and TVshows. I have no experience scraping music with kodi cause i think that would be more than a never ending story.
I think the system is the same, but nevertheless in the view .xml's there are a lot of extra codes for music

When run Artwork Downloader or Media Companion reguraly for TV Shows and Movies, all arts are up to date and local storaged, then there is no need to that the discArts (all Arts) are loaded with skinhelperservice via Internet, and as follows a "fallback" option also isn't really needed.
The pendant of Artwork Downloader for music is Addon CdART Manager.
Think when use CdART Manager the right way its the same case.

I don't know but i think in simplecache is everthing the skinhelperservice scraping real time through the internet. I delete it very often cause i think kodi performance getting worse.
I approximately know whats skinhelperservice caching with Movies and TVshows but not what it loads with music.
Let us know when found out.
(2018-04-29, 15:33)chrissix Wrote:
(2018-04-24, 00:15)Jumpy73 Wrote:

@Jumpy73

Extrafanarts: When i updated the new .xml's of Multi-Mod addition sometimes extrafanarts don't work. Then i downgraded to the old .xml's but on the newest Multi-Mod addition the extrafanarts have to work. Requirement is that movies are in folders and in the folder of the extrafanarts is named "extrafanart". Don't forget to activate extrafanarts in skin in top right corner.

Ratings: Be sure that in kodi you have selected in the source "use local information only" instead of scraper xyz. When you made .nfo ratings with Media Companion in some versions months ago there was a bug in the ratings, be sure use Media Companion with latest version. If you mean the additional ratings metascore and rotten ratings only in the DialogueVideoInfo you have to set up skin helper service the right way. Latts have a few pages ago an exact excription how to do that. The additional ratings of metascore and rotten only works with skin helper and always search them via internet. There is no way to link them with your .nfo's!
Only the main rating and votes can be saved in .nfo (via Imdb or! Tmdb for movies and Imdb or! Tvdb for tvshows) Prefer alway Imdb because on tmdb or tvdb there are too less votes to get accurate statistics. On Imdb since new api update is there is a problem on tv shows with episodes with more parts. Imdb have put more parts episodes together, and because of that you don't get accurate ratings for the second part of an episode anymore.

DiscArt: From where the DiscArts are loaded is dependend how the .xml of the view is written.
For example on the ViewsRightList the DiscArt is loading from skin helper service via internet. I gave feedback about few months ago but the .xml codes are still the same.
If you want that the DiscArts are loaded from your local folders you have the replace some code lines in your .xml of the view.

Be sure that Artwork downloader settings are correct and start Artwork downloader after you have put new movies in db or reload a movie/tvshow info in kodi.Alternative load/reload the Arts via Artwork downloader in the Programm AddOns (loads/reloads all arts) you can also load/reload the Arts via Context Menu of a movie/tvshow: load logo/clearart solo mode (loads reloads only arts in selected tvshow/movie) 
Firsty of all thanks for the reply...

The point is that All now don't work properly, some days ago worked like a charme. All I changed were some .xml files related to new releases of the modded skin.
All the settings for extrafanart didn't changed on my kodi settings. I didn't change neither settings for artwork downloader or skin helper service.

Anyway... the possibility of using stored locally info for movies, tv shows and music seems to me so basic, that I can't imagine that, once available, they aren't used. Indeed each time kodi has to go to internet and download always the same info overloading servers with all the consequences we know in term of speed, keys and so on

During these days I will try again going through the settings and hope in a miracle Wink
(2018-04-30, 20:41)Jumpy73 Wrote: All I changed were some .xml files related to new releases of the modded skin.

Be aware of change and replace .xml's!
In the first time I also thought, yes great updates, what can happen, it can only get better. But no! Important dependencies can be lost through the smallest thing. Especially if you have modified a few things yourself.

Backup your builds, and especially your xml's. Backup always when you are thinking all is working fine. When want make updates with replace xml's, use notepad++ with the compare plugin, then you can compare old and new and find out what code lines doing wrong.
@"chrissix"

I can look at making the discart code universal across all views.
@MB1968

I'll take a look at album names with three periods.
(2018-05-03, 23:40)latts9923 Wrote: I'll take a look at album names with three periods.

@latts9923 @MB1968

Possibly related... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329745
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-05-03, 23:46)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-05-03, 23:40)latts9923 Wrote: I'll take a look at album names with three periods.

@latts9923 @MB1968

Possibly related... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329745
Interesting discussion. However my albums with periods in the middle of the album title are visible in Kodi. Kodi doesn't see them as system folders.
Windows 11 Pro

@Chrissix, thanks for the information. I'm still struggling with applying my local discart.png's to my music collection. Replacing the line of code line made no difference. Kodi is still grabbing the disc images from fanarttv. I'm running Kodi 17.6 and can't use Artwork Beef to apply the local disc images. I recently saw a post that one of the Kodi devs is busy with integrating this function to the core of Kodi. That's good news.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886&page=30

And here
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=310778
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968

And don't forget this thread which is exactly what you are after... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=331555
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Hei @latts9923 

For any reasons do you have the last IncludesMainMenu.xml file to get back to me? Your last release mod changed this file. Because after having added this file to my kodi, different features don't work anymore (extrafanart, and discart at least for right list and set views) I hope going back to previous version of IncludesMainMenu.xml could solve my issues

Unfrotunately I didn't make a backup copy of the file before adding your update

Thanks in advance
(2018-05-04, 23:28)Karellen Wrote: @MB1968

And don't forget this thread which is exactly what you are after... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=331555
Thanks.
Windows 11 Pro

• 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4