• 177(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Will upload tomorrow, along with a screenshot of the menu error - thanks again.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
Ok, hope this works - here's the log file showing the errors in skin helper etc.

https://www.file.io/download/aBGvudEhssB3

Thanks again.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
Any joy with the log I posted?
(2021-04-28, 19:22)oldpainless Wrote: Any joy with the log I posted?

No joy....
The file you requested has been deleted

You can try newest version for Leia....Hope this version will work for Krypton
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...7f1682a7ad

This will fix most of isue that you have
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi there. Thanks for the input.

I tried the above, and still get errors with skin helper (no background or fanart shows on movies, but oddly it's fine on TV shows..go figure)

I have uploaded the log found here: 

https://paste.kodi.tv/umojupohux.kodi

Any help would be appreciated.

K

UPDATE - seems like the issue with background art for movies is only a problem in kodiflix view....weird.
2nd Update - right, i've managed to find and rollback various script addons so all errors are now gone.

But, I still cannot get any sort of background or fanart for movies in Kodiflix view - any ideas?

K
@latts9923 Any suggestions?
Starting to feel like I'm talking to myself in this thread......I do hope this mod isn't finished for Krypton.
@oldpainless
I haven't forgot about you bud...working on a new update for all the skins. Did you configure and run Artwork Beef on your movies to add your artwork?
Thanks @latts9923 .

Yeah, I ran artwork beef aswell. Like I said, the fan/background art is there is other views, just not in kodiflix.

Thanks for continuing to support this great mod.

K
@oldpainless
You're welcome! Hmm...I can't think of a reason why Kodiflix would not display the fanart. It uses the same code as the rest of the views.
UPDATE #91 - This will update the skin to v2.0.2.6

Image Additions
  • I added the option to play music while on the home screen...similar to the Aeon Tajo skin. The setting to enable/disable the music is in Skin Settings > Main Menu and is named "PLAY MELODIES WHILE IN HOME SCREEN". The setting is disabled by default. Thanks to Uploadergt for the request!
  • I added default and colored Australian MPAA icons. The labels available to use for the MPAA ratings are...AU-G, AU-PG, AU-M, AU-MA, AU-R, and AU-X. Thanks to dawsonjw for the request and the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I added script.libraryeditor to the list of required add-ons for the skin. It will now show as "ENABLED" instead of "ORPHANED" in the list of add-ons under "MANAGE DEPENDENCIES". Thanks to MB1968 for the suggestion!

ImageMaintenance
  • I made some adjustments to the MPAA code to distinguish between US and Canadian ratings. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the updated code!
  • Since the API for theaudiodb.com is no longer providing info unless you are a Patreon member, I have changed the default album listing to LastFm Albums. You will need to install the script.getInfo_LastFM add-on, which is available in my repo. I also removed the code that tried to display the albums using Extended Info. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

There is also an updated version of the Colored Media Icons add-on available on my Krypton repo.
(2021-05-01, 02:43)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #91 - This will update the skin to v2.0.2.6

Image Additions
  • I added the option to play music while on the home screen...similar to the Aeon Tajo skin. The setting to enable/disable the music is in Skin Settings > Main Menu and is named "PLAY MELODIES WHILE IN HOME SCREEN". The setting is disabled by default. Thanks to Uploadergt for the request!
  • I added default and colored Australian MPAA icons. The labels available to use for the MPAA ratings are...AU-G, AU-PG, AU-M, AU-MA, AU-R, and AU-X. Thanks to dawsonjw for the request and the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I added script.libraryeditor to the list of required add-ons for the skin. It will now show as "ENABLED" instead of "ORPHANED" in the list of add-ons under "MANAGE DEPENDENCIES". Thanks to MB1968 for the suggestion!

ImageMaintenance
  • I made some adjustments to the MPAA code to distinguish between US and Canadian ratings. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the updated code!
  • Since the API for theaudiodb.com is no longer providing info unless you are a Patreon member, I have changed the default album listing to LastFm Albums. You will need to install the script.getInfo_LastFM add-on, which is available in my repo. I also removed the code that tried to display the albums using Extended Info. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

There is also an updated version of the Colored Media Icons add-on available on my Krypton repo.
Hi Latts,

I could not install your latest version because of the dependency on script library module which I don't have.  Where can I get it?

Thanks,
tad61
@tad61
Doh...I forgot to add the Library Editor script to the repo file. It should work now. You can also download it and install manually here.
(2021-05-01, 03:44)latts9923 Wrote: @tad61
Doh...I forgot to add the Library Editor script to the repo file. It should work now. You can also download it and install manually here.
Thanks, Latts. It worked now.

Regards
tad61
  • 177(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4