• 178(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Thanks for the update @latts9923 .

Can you tell me which versions of the needed addons we should have installed?

Like script.skin.helper.service, script.skin.helper.widgets, script.extendedinfo, script.module.metadatautils, etc, then I can make sure I have the correct versions installed, or perhaps you could zip up an addon pack and pin it to the 1st page?

Thanks again.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@oldpainless
You're welcome!

The add-on versions I have running are as follows...
1. Skin Helper Service - v1.1.31
2. Skin Helper Widgets - v1.0.38
3. Extended Info Script - v5.6.1 (available in my repo)
4. Metadatautils - v1.0.40

1, 2 and 4 are all available in the Marcelveldt repo.
Prefect - now I have fanart back, and no errors....many thanks.

Perhaps it might be worth considering listing these required versions on page 1 to avoid similar issues for others?

Thanks again.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
UPDATE #92 - This will update the skin to v2.0.2.7

Image Additions
  • I added a new Batman theme to the Aeon MQ Skin Themes add-on. The theme has been added to the main download for the additional themes and is also available as a separate download with just this theme.
  • I also added a new Batman menu bar, font and visual effects. BE ADVISED...IF YOU SWITCH TO THE BATMAN MENU BAR (IT GETS SELECTED AFTER THE NEON MENU BAR IN SKIN SETTINGS) IT WILL ALTER MULTIPLE COLOR SETTINGS, SWITCH TO THE BATMAN THEME AND ENABLE THE BATMAN VISUAL EFFECTS. I HIGHLY SUGGEST LOADING THE FAVORITES SCRIPTS (UPDATED SCRIPTS & FAVORITES NOW AVAILABLE) AND SAVE YOUR SKIN SETTINGS BEFORE USING THE NEW BATMAN MENU BAR. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the idea to add all the Batman settings!
  • I also added a new Batman pointer. This is available with the updated Favourites scripts.
  • I added the font glow to the unfocused menu items when switching to the Batman menu bar. I will add this option to the rest of the fonts as time permits.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem where the logo would not display at the top in Video Info for episodes. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlix where the poster was being displayed twice if you selected "OPEN CASES"...one poster would open with the case and the other poster would remain in position.
  • I fixed a problem with Video Info where duplicate info (Premiered, Country, etc.) was being displayed. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The logo and clearart setting for TV Shows in Right List will now display for the TV Show as well. Thanks to 521256 for the request!
Thanks for the update.

Sorry if it's a daft question, but from your post above there seems to be an open cases option/setting in Kodiflix - is that correct? If so, where do I find that option?
@oldpainless
In the Top Menu for KodiFlix, look for the setting "OPEN CASES". It only displays for the "DEFAULT" and "DVDSHELF" layouts.
Got it - thank you.
UPDATE #93 - This will update the skin to v2.0.2.8

Image Additions
  • I added the back and spine images to Shelf 3D for Movies. I renamed the image thumbback.jpg to back.jpg to be consistent with Music art. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!
  • I added the "DIALOGUE ACTRESS ART" setting in the Top Menu as well as the actress art in Video Info to Episodes. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the "SHOW ACTRESS NAME" button in the Top Menu to TV Shows and Episodes for the Right List view. I also added the "EXTRA ART" button to Episodes. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the regular/animated focus surround for KodiFlixTV when the layout is Default and Center List is enabled. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • I added more code to fix the overlapping info for TV Shows on the Video Info screen. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with music viz with the Slideshow artwork setting enabled. If you are playing a song that displays artwork and then play a different song with no artwork available, it would continue to display the previous song's artwork. Thanks to Steel99 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlixTV where the episode thumbnail would slide to the left of the surround border when the "DEFAULT" layout and "CENTER LIST" was selected.
  • I fixed a problem with the Top Menu "ART" settings while viewing episodes. Selecting "DEFAULT FANART" will now display the default fanart image.

ImageMaintenance
  • I increased the panel fanart size in Shelf 3D to be the same as Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!
  • The "ARTWORK BEEF FANART" artwork setting now displays in the Top Menu when viewing Seasons. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
Thank you. Great job.
Hi latts I'm wondering if you can help me I'm running kodi 17.6 and your theme mod and have been having 
scraper issues .not loading correct artwork so i use media centre master to generate nfo files the artwork loads up
ok but it doesn't  load any disc info and the disk cover loads as a set disk not a dvd disk am i doing some thing wrong

cheers rew88
@rew88
I'm not familiar with Media Centre Master. What filename are you giving your disc artwork? When you say disk cover do you mean poster?
(2021-07-16, 13:31)latts9923 Wrote: @rew88
I'm not familiar with Media Centre Master. What filename are you giving your disc artwork? When you say disk cover do you mean poster?
media centre master is a renaming and scraper program the naming convention is as example   city of angels (1998)     both folder and file
if you see a set poster cover it is depicted as red with three dots or a standard dvd which is brown with DVD on the spline 

cheers rew88
(2021-07-17, 03:14)rew88 Wrote:
(2021-07-16, 13:31)latts9923 Wrote: @rew88
media centre master is a renaming and scraper program the naming convention is as example   city of angels (1998)     both folder and file
if you see a set poster cover it is depicted as red with three dots or a standard dvd which is brown with DVD on the spline 

cheers rew88
Hi latts I've worked out that the software i am using provides  no info for the program and i need to create better nfo files 
thanks for your time and effort
rew88
UPDATE #94 - This will update the skin to v2.0.2.9

Image Additions
  • I added the "Premiered" label in Video Info to Music Videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added some missing studios to the default and colored studio icons...TIK Films, Tim Burton Productions, and STX Entertainment. The Colored Media Icons add-on update is available on my repo. The user escoces1968 reported these as missing a few months back, and I forgot all about it.
  • I added a "HIDE RATING STARS" button to the Music Viz settings that will only display for layouts 6 & 7. Thanks to YinYang for the request.
  • I added a new feature called Forced Views. This is part of Skin Helper Service and is now available for Sets. I have included a Youtube video tutorial.

Image Bug fixes
  • I made some adjustments to the code for Movie and TV Show extrafanart. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The clearlogo will now display while browsing Music Videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • The Top Menu button "DIALOGUE ACTRESS ART" will now display for Episodes and Music Videos, and the Top Menu button "DIALOGUE TOP ART" will now display for Episodes. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • The "Premiered" label that is available in some views for Movies and Music Videos will now display the premiere date instead of just the year. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • The menu items were not displaying for some languages, so I changed the default font in the Arial fontset to use the Arial font. Thanks to wuwei163 for the request!
UPDATE #95 - This will update the skin to v2.0.3.0

Image Additions
  • I added a new default studio...Amazon Prime Video. If you check my repo, there is a new version of the Colored Media Icons Add-on with this studio added as well. Thanks to djhifi for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The studios for the Boxset view in KodiFlixTV were not displaying correctly. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the "PLAY" button on the Video Info screen to the first button displayed. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • 178(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4