• 68(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@rew88

My error bud...for some reason I thought you were talking about List3D. Brain fart! You're right...the watched flag was not working for Shelf3D or Wall3D. It's fixed and will be included in the next update.
Question 
(2017-07-16, 00:16)latts9923 Wrote: Update #35

Image 4K HDR media flag
Per movie78's request, I added a 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range) media flag. This will display on the default and PosterZoom Views. In order for this flag to display, your video must contain "hdr" in the file name (e.g. Movie (2017).hdr.mkv). I created a white icon that is located in the Textures file of the MQ 7 Skin, as well as a color icon that is located in the Textures file of the Addon resource.images.mediaicons.coloured. Both Texture files are included in this update (the colored mediaicon update is a separate download).

Hi @latts9923

Tested the new update and the hdr media flag is not not displaying.
example file name The Avengers (2012).hdr.mkv

Any help!

PS: Also think if the 4k Hdr tag is added in resolution folder will be much better instead of having 1080p and hdr

MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@latts thanks for the swift reply , I have another question i have enabled some widgets on the main menu and for the life of I
cannot remove them how is this done ?

regards rew88
@rew88,

Go to the flexible widgets top menu and click none-clear.
I confirm how posted from movie 78 , the hdr media flag is not displaying , I add , I own many content with audio AAC and do not understand because media flag AAC is not displaying...missing.
@movie78 & gotham_x

Make sure you are using the new IncludesVariables.xml and Textures.xbt (MQ 7 and Colored) files from the update.

My screenshot displays the 1080p resolution flag because I don't have any 4K content to test it with. If it is 4K content, the 2160p flag will display.
Thank you for your quick answer , anyway , from the upgrade package (Colored Mediaicons update) find only the file Textures.xbt ,the file IncludesVariables.xml for MQ 7 Is missing , If I understand it well.
anyway , with a content 4K-HDR , I have this situation in media flags.

as you see , There is flag 4K Ultra 2160p not 4K-HDR

instead , This is the situation through a file HEVC with audio AAC , flag audio AAC , Missing.

I take this opportunity to make a request , Provided that the request is feasible for code MQ7 . A button CDArt Fake.
gotham_x

Correct...in the "Colored Mediaicons update" file there is only a Textures.xbt file. The link above it named "07-15-17 update" contains the files for MQ 7.

I'm not sure about the AAC flag...there is an AAC.png image in the audiocodec folder. I'll take a look.

I'm not sure what you are requesting with a CDart Fake button. Can you tell me what it's function would be?
(2017-07-16, 00:16)latts9923 Wrote: Download
07-15-17 update
Colored Mediaicons update

@latt9923

I tried the 07-15-17 update and still the hdr flag is not showing.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
@latt9923
With a button discart fake It would serve for those content where discart is missing that the scraper can not find , discart fake It will take photo work poster of that original film without distinction , In the Aeon Madnox skin there is the possibility to choose this option.
@movie78

Hmm...let me find some 4K content and see what happens. It should display the HDR logo based on the file name.
@gotham_x

I thought MQ 7 had that option. I'll take a look.
(2017-07-17, 21:25)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

Hmm...let me find some 4K content and see what happens. It should display the HDR logo based on the file name.

HDR Video
HDR SAMPLES
Thanks for the links movie78!

I downloaded a 4K sample video of "Life of Pi" and named it "Life of Pi (2012).hdr.mp4". Both the 4K HDR and 4K resolution flags display just fine. If you have all the update files this should work for you guys as well.

Ok, found the issue why the hdr flag tag wasn't working, hdr flag tag only works on files that are in the C:\ Drive, any other location doesn't work either D:\ Drive or the Network drive.

Since HDR is a form of resolution or codec I was requesting if it possible to separate the Disc logo from the hdr flag tag.
example.

• 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4