• 69(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@movie78

I'm using a network drive for my movies (Z: drive)...not sure why that won't work for you.

I've been doing some reading on HDR. HDR increases the color range and brightness, but the resolution is still 4K (3840 X 2160). So I think it's correct to show it as the Video codec flag.
(2017-07-18, 16:30)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

I'm using a network drive for my movies (Z: drive)...not sure why that won't work for you.

I've been doing some reading on HDR. HDR increases the color range and brightness, but the resolution is still 4K (3840 X 2160). So I think it's correct to show it as the Video codec flag.

I think the object is trying to get the case looks like the picture above so if HDR flag display cannot be the video codec flag but should be added to differently or to the resolution flag

Just my 2 cents

Also,
Quote:I'm using a network drive for my movies (Z: drive)...not sure why that won't work for you.

I copy the same file from Network share drive onto a folder I created on my desktop and that file scan with Hdr flag but will not display on the share drive.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
All my media are stored on NAS, it would be inconceivable to think it's just a matter of DRIVE path , only a trivial example if I take a movie and the renaming with the 4K and / or 3D tag will show the 4K / 3D flag even if it has nothing to do with 4K / 3D
If your .xml skin code has been added to that flag, then 4K and / or 3D and the file that contains one of these tags will show it fake.
However, after the last full install I'm still not happy to see the HDR flag, I also tried to change the English (US) but I did not change anything.
This is what i was going for, will great if you can.Angel

MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR

The display manufacturers and the movie industry can’t even decide on a standard for this lol
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@movie78

I can change the codec flag to 4K Ultra HD, but I'm not sure I can make the HDR icon display in the resolution.
@Ruk12345

Haha...roger that.
(2017-07-19, 06:45)Ruk12345 Wrote:

The display manufacturers and the movie industry can’t even decide on a standard for this lol

We have to start somewhereWink
(2017-07-19, 13:49)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

I can change the codec flag to 4K Ultra HD, but I'm not sure I can make the HDR icon display in the resolution.
Ok, just the best you can I will appreciate it.

Thanks!
Good day good people! Just noticed something. When I pause a video (TV episode in this case) the plot is blank. Did I mess up my unzip? Thanks in advance!
@RonnieG3

Morning Sir,

The plot shows for me when I pause the TV episode. You might try copying the Multi-Mod files again.
Hi guys amazing work on an amazing skin.

I'm using TMM to create NFO file for my movie library, and that means that i have all studios info on every movie in this format:

Code:
    <studio>Spyglass Entertainment</studio>
    <studio>The Kennedy</studio>
    <studio>Marshall Company</studio>
    <studio>Hollywood Pictures</studio>
    <studio>Barry Mendel Productions</studio>

I could see all of them in my information in the skin,
but i don't get any of the studio icons.
Could be possibile to handle that (i don't know, using the first one maybe) ?

Thank you
(2017-07-21, 12:54)nikeb Wrote: Hi guys amazing work on an amazing skin.

I'm using TMM to create NFO file for my movie library, and that means that i have all studios info on every movie in this format:

Code:
    <studio>Spyglass Entertainment</studio>
    <studio>The Kennedy</studio>
    <studio>Marshall Company</studio>
    <studio>Hollywood Pictures</studio>
    <studio>Barry Mendel Productions</studio>

I could see all of them in my information in the skin,
but i don't get any of the studio icons.
Could be possibile to handle that (i don't know, using the first one maybe) ?

Thank you

hi nikeb

I had this problem too, i think the studio icons only show up if there is only 1 studio name so i recommend using only 1 studio for each movie.

Pick the most well known studio out of the list so there is icon for it. From your list above would choose hollywood pictures.

Or maybe latts knows a better way.

Hope this helps
@latts found a minor bug

In 3d list view for movies (I assume tv also) when you stop watching a video it automatically puts you back at the top of the list so to resume the video you have to go back to that file.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@nikeb

I don't mess with the NFO files...but I agree with the_bo. I'd just use one studio.
@Ruk12345

I'm not seeing that behavior. I paused and stopped a movie, and it went back to that same movie in the list.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4