• 73(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-08-21, 19:34)latts9923 Wrote: I've tried deleting the simplecache and scraping again, but still no sets discart. It used to work just fine in the PosterZoom View, but no joy now.

Also, don't know if it will do any good, but maybe something is stuck somehow. Have you tried Milhouse's Texture Cache Maintenance Utility?
I just closed and restarted KODI a second time after scraping again and voilà...there's the discart for sets. Must have been that eclipse yesterday...haha.
Update #38

Updated Sets View
I fixed the problem with the Sets View not displaying posters and discart...it was using old code for the Skinhelper service.

Download
08-30-17 update
Thanks mate! Love your hard work
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Thanks mate , update Sets View now it works like a charm.
It is not my intention put embarrassment you and nor Angelinas , I ask from profane , in Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod there are some View as Poster Zoom by Angelinas and Shelf 3D by Manfeed etc...in Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 by Angelinas , there are some views very beautiful , for example Middle List , Viewmidlist967.

Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod , it turns out to be a mosaic of all this , I was wondering if It's possible insert in Multi-Mod Middle List and Viewmidlist967.Obviously with the consent of the owner.
@Ruk12345

You're welcome bud!
@gotham_x

You betcha! I can check with Angelinas and see if he wouldn't mind me porting those two Views to MQ 7.
Thanks. I'm quiet , I have bet on two skilled skinner !
Hi guys, great work for every mod you make.

I have an issue regarding the "party mode" wich has a problem that when it starts i got a black screen on my tv.
If i click "back" everything returns to display normal but after some time it crashes and i don't know why.

When the "party mode" starts in the log i got that:

Code:
ERROR: Control 604 in window 15600 has been asked to focus, but it can't

Maybe there is something wrong on the party mode activation?

Regarding the crashes, i can only tell that i try to disable the screensaver and it crashes between one song and the next one.

Thanks in advantage for every suggestions
Hello nikeb,

I see a black screen for just a second when I start Party Mode, but then it goes to my music layout screen and everything works just fine. Are you using the latest MQ 7 Krypton v1.4.0.10 with the Multi-Mod?
(2017-09-01, 13:28)latts9923 Wrote: Hello nikeb,

I see a black screen for just a second when I start Party Mode, but then it goes to my music layout screen and everything works just fine. Are you using the latest MQ 7 Krypton v1.4.0.10 with the Multi-Mod?

Hi latts9923,
Thanks for your answer

Yes, i m using the 1.4.0.9 (wich is the last one in your repository)
(i already downloaded and re-overwrite the files in the mod addon)
but i still have the same problem

EDIT:
Just so you know, i updated to 1.4.0.10 , re-write the multimod files,
but i still have the blank screen problem, i can hear the sound but nothing displays.
if i click "back" buttons i can see normally.

Now the "party mode" is going on for quite some time (10 min.)
i'll update you if it crashes again.

Thanks
(2017-08-31, 13:23)latts9923 Wrote: Update #38

Updated Sets View
I fixed the problem with the Sets View not displaying posters and discart...it was using old code for the Skinhelper service.

Download
08-30-17 update

Thanks.. It works very well
@cyber201

You're welcome! Good deal!
I was running this successfully on Leia 18 nightlies - the skin still works great (only thing that doesnt seem to work is the add on list doesnt show) but the videolyrics dont seem to work any more.

Can someone tell me if they have this working on v18 and if so what full screen music view they are using?
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4