• 84(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-11-06, 15:32)latts9923 Wrote: @krater9

Make sure you're using ExtendedInfoScript v5.0.4.

Hi Latts9923,

Thanks for trying to help me out but I just did a clean install again this time Kodi 17.3 windows. Installed The Aeon MQ7 mod and after that I copied your Multi Mod addon to the folder.

I then copied ExtendedInfoScript 5.0.4 to the correct folder and came up with............again no detailed info on a movie Sad
I must been missing something, maybe I miss some addons?

ExtendedInfoScript always gives me this: Could not find valid content type. ( I tried everything to fix this looked at several forum but not luck)

Greetings Ron
Is it just me? I am getting noticable UI lag on shield tv when I enable the leaves animation.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-11-06, 07:59)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Bobbie,

Could you please show us an example of what the music folder structure should look like as well as where to put the album art, cd art, nfo, etc.). 
You can use any artist with 2 Discs as an example.
I also can't get the second disc art to display.
Thanks.

JanM201,

I am trying to copy and paste the images, inside here, but i keep getting errors. Whats the correct way of posting images in the forum?
have button editor for insert image, or use
Code:
 [img]image link[/img]
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-11-06, 18:21)krater9 Wrote:

Hi Latts9923,

Thanks for trying to help me out but I just did a clean install again this time Kodi 17.3 windows. Installed The Aeon MQ7 mod and after that I copied your Multi Mod addon to the folder.

I then copied ExtendedInfoScript 5.0.4 to the correct folder and came up with............again no detailed info on a movie Sad

ExtendedInfoScript always gives me this:  Could not find valid content type. ( I tried everything to fix this looked at several forum but not luck)

Greetings Ron

Wow got it working!!!  Only thing left that in't working is the Critics Consensus, any idea?

Could you please show us an example of what the music folder structure should look like as well as where to put the album art, cd art, nfo, etc.). 
Thanks.

I still cant get to paste images, when i use the insert an image button, its asking for a http url,  the images are on my desktop.

Anyways, go to the forum link below, post #202 has the music folder structure.

For the second disk to appear, after renaming the album to cd1 and cd2, make sure you have two separate folders for the albums, and each folder has a cdart.png file
and the dimensions should be 1000 X 1000 pixels.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...sic+layout
(2017-11-06, 21:56)krater9 Wrote:
(2017-11-06, 18:21)krater9 Wrote:

Hi Latts9923,

ExtendedInfoScript always gives me this:  Could not find valid content type. ( I tried everything to fix this looked at several forum but not luck)

Greetings Ron

Wow got it working!!!  Only thing left that in't working is the Critics Consensus, any idea?

Krater9,

Go to page 77 and post 1,148 of this forum. Latts made an instructional video on how to manually get the critics consensus info.
(2017-11-06, 22:42)bobbie digital Wrote:

Thanks.

I still cant get to paste images, when i use the insert an image button, its asking for a http url,  the images are on my desktop.

Anyways, go to the forum link below, post #202 has the music folder structure.

For the second disk to appear, after renaming the album to cd1 and cd2, make sure you have two separate folders for the albums, and each folder has a cdart.png file
and the dimensions should be 1000 X 1000 pixels.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...sic+layout

I have the same folder structure described into the post #202... in the folder, at artist level, I have all the albums for that artist. So the 19 album will have another folder level CD1 and CD2.
Please see below my folder structure
https://www.dropbox.com/s/djf58952kaosyy...7.jpg?dl=0

Unfortunately It doesn't work properly as I stated in my previous post
(2017-11-06, 22:49)bobbie digital Wrote: Go to page 77 and post 1,148 of this forum. Latts made an instructional video on how to manually get the critics consensus info.

Unfortunately I don't have the EDIT DATA option in Contextual menu. How can I enable it?
(2017-11-07, 01:28)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2017-11-06, 22:42)bobbie digital Wrote:

Thanks.

I have the same folder structure described into the post #202... in the folder, at artist level, I have all the albums for that artist. So the 19 album will have another folder level CD1 and CD2.
Please see below my folder structure
https://www.dropbox.com/s/djf58952kaosyy...7.jpg?dl=0

Unfortunately It doesn't work properly as I stated in my previous post

Yes your folder structure is just like mine, but first let start from scratch.

1) When you go into Kodi in your albums listing, do you see the 19CD1 album and 19CD2 album?

2) Do you have a cdart.png in 19CD1 album and 19CD2 folder structure?

2) Can you see the cdart for album 19CD1?

3) Whats the size of the cdart.png for 19CD2?
(2017-11-07, 01:41)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2017-11-06, 22:49)bobbie digital Wrote: Go to page 77 and post 1,148 of this forum. Latts made an instructional video on how to manually get the critics consensus info.

Unfortunately I don't have the EDIT DATA option in Contextual menu. How can I enable it?

I dont remember enabling this option, it showed up for me after a mod update. Hopefully Latts will chime in and direct you on what to do.
Howdy fellas!  Jumpy73, you need to install the Library Editor Script in order to gain access to the "Edit Data" button.
(2017-11-07, 02:43)latts9923 Wrote: Howdy fellas!  Jumpy73, you need to install the Library Editor Script in order to gain access to the "Edit Data" button.

Now it is visible and it works... but I can't manually do that for all my video library. Any suggestion or am I loosing something? Sad
That's the bad part about it...you have to manually edit every movie.
Hey Latts9923, I've installed the mod but i ran into some problem with the install. Im running KODI 17.5 on Windows 10 and in settings the menu bar doesnt show text of what to add and the music doesnt play and the snow shows streeks. any idea?
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4