• 85(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@Slimwhoadae

It looks like you need to copy the language files from the Multi-Mod for the missing text.

I'm not sure why your music isn't playing.

If that is the medium snow, I have seen it do that quite often. I'm going to work on that image and see if I can fix that.
i thank you for your help and thanks for the mod as well.
Hi all,

Can someone please explain how to insert pictures now into the forum, I'm also having trouble.
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Hello JanM201

To insert an image, use icon number 14 from the left as shown in the below image. (not the red circled one as that is referring to something else)

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi Karellen,

Thanks for the reply. I've used the "Insert an image" icon but it's asking for an url. I've got the image on my hard drive.
So I'm not sure what to put into that field.
Thanks
ah ok,

You need to upload to an image hosting site. There are a few of them. One that is commonly used here is... https://imgbb.com/ No account is required. Just drag and drop.

Once you upload, don't copy the link that is offered to you. Instead you need to click on the image so it downloads and displays in your browser, right click on the image and select Copy image location. Then paste that into the box for the URL.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you very much. It works perfect. See my picture below as test:

I suspect we helped a few people who didn't know. Have a wonderful day  Rofl
No problems. Yes, others will read it and learn.

Ah, you uploaded the full size of the image, so it is quite slow loading. If you have an image editor, just reduce the file size. Usually there is an option "Save for Web" which keeps the original resolution (1600*900) but reduces the file size by optimising it. Have a hunt around your image editor for that option.
My Signature
Thank you, I will check it out.
@Slimwhoadae

You're welcome on both!
(2017-11-06, 15:30)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73

I'll take a look at those as soon as I can.

Tks latts9923
(2017-11-06, 19:46)Ruk12345 Wrote: Is it just me?  I am getting noticable UI lag on shield tv when I enable the leaves animation.

I'm running the leaves on my FireTV, but I haven't noticed any lag.
(2017-11-07, 02:26)bobbie digital Wrote:
(2017-11-07, 01:28)Jumpy73 Wrote: I have the same folder structure described into the post #202... in the folder, at artist level, I have all the albums for that artist. So the 19 album will have another folder level CD1 and CD2.
Please see below my folder structure
https://www.dropbox.com/s/djf58952kaosyy...7.jpg?dl=0

Unfortunately It doesn't work properly as I stated in my previous post

Yes your folder structure is just like mine, but first let start from scratch.

1) When you go into Kodi in your albums listing, do you see the 19CD1 album and 19CD2 album?
[Jumpy73] No. I see only 19 album and if I go through I see le list of songs (1st songs of both CDs, 2nd of both CDs, 3rd songs of both CDs and so on...)

2) Do you have a cdart.png in 19CD1 album and 19CD2 folder structure?
[Jumpy73] Yes

2) Can you see the cdart for album 19CD1?
[Jumpy73] Yes

3) Whats the size of the cdart.png for 19CD2?
[Jumpy73] the same of 19CD1 (1000x1000)

I hope this help for solving the issue
(2017-11-08, 21:10)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2017-11-07, 02:26)bobbie digital Wrote:
(2017-11-07, 01:28)Jumpy73 Wrote: I have the same folder structure described into the post #202... in the folder, at artist level, I have all the albums for that artist. So the 19 album will have another folder level CD1 and CD2.
Please see below my folder structure
https://www.dropbox.com/s/djf58952kaosyy...7.jpg?dl=0

Unfortunately It doesn't work properly as I stated in my previous post

Yes your folder structure is just like mine, but first let start from scratch.

1) When you go into Kodi in your albums listing, do you see the 19CD1 album and 19CD2 album?
[Jumpy73] No. I see only 19 album and if I go through I see le list of songs (1st songs of both CDs, 2nd of both CDs, 3rd songs of both CDs and so on...)

2) Do you have a cdart.png in 19CD1 album and 19CD2 folder structure?
[Jumpy73] Yes

2) Can you see the cdart for album 19CD1?
[Jumpy73] Yes

3) Whats the size of the cdart.png for 19CD2?
[Jumpy73] the same of 19CD1 (1000x1000)

I hope this help for solving the issue

Jumpy73,

The issue is both album have the same album title listed as 19, use music brainz or mp3tag software and rename the albums. Leave album 1 as 19 and rename album 2 as 19 Bonus Disc or (19CD1 and 19 CD2 whatever you choose)

Once you do this, Kodi will recognize as two albums instead of one.
(2017-11-08, 21:48)bobbie digital Wrote: Jumpy73,

The issue is both album have the same album title listed as 19, use music brainz or mp3tag software and rename the albums. Leave album 1 as 19 and rename album 2 as 19 Bonus Disc or (19CD1 and 19 CD2 whatever you choose)

Once you do this, Kodi will recognize as two albums instead of one. 

It is not an issue... if an album has more than one CD, it is right if all the songs into each CD have the same album title. For example the album Selected Works 1972-1999 (2000) of Eagles has even 4 CDs. These aren't 4 different Albums, but simply 4 CDs of the same Album!
A behaviour like TV Show (for each Tv Show you have a sub-folder for each Season) would be desiderable for music too. An album with more than one CD, once imported into the music library, has to be displayed with one folder for each CD and into each CD folder I have to find the tracks of only that CD. In this way, when I select that CD folder or any track of that CD into the folder, the right discart is simply displayed too

Anyway all my music is tagged by Music Brain Picard so, in the case of the Album 19 of Adele, both the 2 CDs contain the same <musicBrainzAlbumID>9105a5b3-eb68-3a03-9aa8-f3495e602a4f</musicBrainzAlbumID> and, for a right Artist listing, I use the following setting SETTINGS/MEDIA SETTINGS/MUSIC/LIBRARY/PREFER ONLINE INFORMATION = ON
For these reasons, even if the 2 CDs have different sub-folders or the tracks belonging to different CDs have a different Album title (ex. 19 CD1 and 19CD2), in the music library view, the Album is always displayed with only one item containing all the songs

Anyway a workaround  to currently solve the problem of a right tracks listing is using the following track naming convention "[%Sx][%N. ]%A - %T" (please follow this path SETTINGS/MEDIA SETTINGS/MUSIC/ALL/TRACK NAMING TEMPLATE to set it)
No solution I found for discart yet... always the CD1 discart only is displayed when I select tracks for both the CDs

Probably is not a request for this tread. Can someone of you suggest me the right tread in the forum where posting it?

Tks in advance
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4