• 87(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-11-17, 22:49)the_bo Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 16:40)Slayer1982 Wrote: Hello,

I have an issue, I've reinstalled Kodi and start from scratch. but after finalizing everything there is one thing that i cant fix. Rotten tomatos, IMDB & metacritics ratings are not available in Detailed Info. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks

Try reinstalling the skin helper service from marcels beta repo. See here 
Thank you so much, it worked
(2017-11-05, 23:07)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2017-11-04, 00:00)latts9923 Wrote: The menu bar would disappear from the Main Menu after 8 seconds when media was playing.  Per Jumpy73's request I've added a new radio button that will allow you to enable/disable this feature.
Thank you so much
(2017-11-04, 00:00)latts9923 Wrote: Thanks to Jumpy73's other request to add discart to the music widgets or I might have never noticed there was a problem.  By the way...I'm still working on adding the discart.  I still can't figure out why it only displays for movie widgets.
glad to have been useful for your troubleshouting and I hope you'll be successfull on this soon Smile 
Hoping the issue described into the quoted text will be solve, I list below other two points for your analysis:
1)
When I move the pointer selection on parent folder link the discart doesn't disappear
https://www.dropbox.com/s/plvhsnphhlq92c...7.png?dl=0
2)
When I select a music album at the right side, the relative list of songs appears at the left side. Is it possibile to have a list of only 13 visible titles and not 14? This request has the aim for having a better (imo) distance between the album artwork and the last title of the list
ttps://www.dropbox.com/s/yyry89s9emdqxs5/screenshot001_051117.png?dl=0   view asis
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlpdasw0ykajuk...7.png?dl=0     view tobe

Is there some one of you willing to help me on addressing the above listed issue/customization?
@Jumpy73

I'll take a look at those as soon as I get a chance.  I've been working on porting a new view to the Multi-Mod for Movies and TV Shows.

Speaking of...hey gotham_x, here's what I have so far on the KodiFlix View.  It's going to take a while to get everything to look right, but so far so good.

(2017-11-22, 04:50)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73

I'll take a look at those as soon as I get a chance.  I've been working on porting a new view to the Multi-Mod for Movies and TV Shows.

Speaking of...hey gotham_x, here's what I have so far on the KodiFlix View.  It's going to take a while to get everything to look right, but so far so good.

Fantastic!  Are you going to be able to incorporate all of the features like the boxsets graphics, animated coverart and the tv tunes trailers?
(2017-11-17, 23:39)Slayer1982 Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 22:49)the_bo Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 16:40)Slayer1982 Wrote: Hello,

I have an issue, I've reinstalled Kodi and start from scratch. but after finalizing everything there is one thing that i cant fix. Rotten tomatos, IMDB & metacritics ratings are not available in Detailed Info. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks

Try reinstalling the skin helper service from marcels beta repo. See here 

Currently it doesn't work another time Sad Is it your expoerience too?
(2017-11-22, 18:42)grimmace92 Wrote:  Fantastic!  Are you going to be able to incorporate all of the features like the boxsets graphics, animated coverart and the tv tunes trailers? 

I'm trying to incorporate all the features of KodiFlix. There's a lot going on with this view, so it's going to take some time. Just so you know...don't discuss TvTunes here on the forum.
(2017-11-22, 20:49)latts9923 Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 18:42)grimmace92 Wrote:  Fantastic!  Are you going to be able to incorporate all of the features like the boxsets graphics, animated coverart and the tv tunes trailers? 

I'm trying to incorporate all the features of KodiFlix. There's a lot going on with this view, so it's going to take some time. Just so you know...don't discuss TvTunes here on the forum. 
Ok sorry.  Thanks for porting this view over.  I think its the best one with all the features.
(2017-11-22, 04:50)latts9923 Wrote: Speaking of...hey gotham_x, here's what I have so far on the KodiFlix View.  It's going to take a while to get everything to look right, but so far so good.

Hi Latts9923.
I imagined  that you were  engaged  under trace with a view  KodiFlix , and I imagined that incorporate all the functionality of KodiFlix not it must so simple  for you , take it as a personal challenge and get it all necessary ,  for a good result , I do not have  hurry ,  Christmas is still far away and this is a nice gift to us and Multi Mod!!!
(2017-11-03, 14:34)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
I can't reproduce the behavior you described in question 1
It sounds something strange that you can't reproduce this issue... It gives to me the same result both on Windows 10 PC (tested on kodi 17.3 and 17.6) and Android TV box (tested on kodi 17.6)
There is someting strange into both library view (media bar) and dialog basic info view (Audio language and Subtitles info on left panel), depending on what you respectively select for AUDIO AND SUBTITLES FLAG top menu option
(2017-11-03, 14:34)latts9923 Wrote: ...still looking at question 3.
Solved :-)))))) It was simply an option into configuration settings of the adds-on "skin helper service widgets". SETTINGS/MUSIC/ENABLE ARTWORK LOOKUP = TRUE (default value =  FALSE)
Hope this help other guys with the same issue
(2017-11-22, 19:56)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 23:39)Slayer1982 Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 22:49)the_bo Wrote:  Try reinstalling the skin helper service from marcels beta repo. See here

I can see it's still working, but maybe all the ratings are cashed, ill let you know when i add new movie to the library.
(2017-11-23, 13:49)Slayer1982 Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 19:56)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 23:39)Slayer1982 Wrote: Thank you so much, it worked  

I can see it's still working, but maybe all the ratings are cashed, ill let you know when i add new movie to the library. 
cashing... could it be the answer to my question? How can I delete the ratings cache? Is it possible to reload the rating info after the firt time?
I use .nfo files for adding movies to media library, so probably if I've not rating info into .nfo file I will never have new rating info for movies, even if before I've cleaned the media library and then reloaded the movies. Could it be right?
@latts9923  I loaded up kodi and somehow the skin is gone but all my addons are there and i tried to change skin back but not showing up to change it also the two downloads you need for the mod are gone from file manger . Can i just download them again and add them
@lathie

Do you still have the folder "skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod" in your addons folder?
Yes everything is still in the files
(2017-11-24, 01:57)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 13:49)Slayer1982 Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 19:56)Jumpy73 Wrote: Currently it doesn't work another time Sad Is it your expoerience too?  
cashing... could it be the answer to my question? How can I delete the ratings cache? Is it possible to reload the rating info after the firt time?
I use .nfo files for adding movies to media library, so probably if I've not rating info into .nfo file I will never have new rating info for movies, even if before I've cleaned the media library and then reloaded the movies. Could it be right? 
try deleting simplecache.db located in addon_data\script.module.simplecache, it might solve your issue.
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4