• 3(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2016-12-29, 16:58)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your reply i have download kodi krypton beta 7 and installed Krypton Mod by emiralles , download your mod from post 1 and over wrote the files installed mq themes restarted kodi but where would i find the mods i have changed the region to usa but cannot see them , i was woundering would this include the spin mod as well thanks

The mods will be located in the same places as the Jarvis mods are.

I'm still working on adding the spin videolyrics mod. Some of the lyrics won't display.
Thanks Big Grin

This solved the issue.

(2016-12-29, 16:55)latts9923 Wrote: I forgot to remove the original code for the title and subtitle. In DialogSeekBar.xml, search for this code near the top of the file and remove it...

Code:
<!-- Titulo -->
<control type="label">    
    <left>45</left>
    <top>12</top>
    <width>1605</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <font>Font_title</font>
    <label>$VAR[value_videoosdtitle]</label>
    <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
    <scroll>true</scroll>
    <scrollout>false</scrollout>
</control>
<!-- Subtitulo filmes -->
<control type="label">
    <left>45</left>
    <top>82</top>
    <width>1575</width>
    <height>38</height>
    <font>Font_subtitle</font>
    <label>$VAR[value_videoosdtag]</label>
    <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
    <scroll>true</scroll>
    <scrollout>false</scrollout>
    <shadowcolor>grey</shadowcolor>
</control>

The download from the original post has been updated again.
(2016-12-29, 17:15)latts9923 Wrote: I'm still working on adding the spin videolyrics mod. Some of the lyrics won't display.

Maybe you could try with the new version...Wink

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=302448
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-12-29, 21:41)manfeed Wrote: Maybe you could try with the new version...Wink

Yes! Works like a charm! Do you mind if I add this to my Multi-Mod addition?
(2016-12-29, 21:30)Slayer1982 Wrote: Thanks Big Grin

This solved the issue.

You bet!
(2016-12-29, 22:58)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 21:41)manfeed Wrote: Maybe you could try with the new version...Wink

Yes! Works like a charm! Do you mind if I add this to my Multi-Mod addition?

Do it, of course, the more people can enjoy it the better...Wink
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I have added the Videolyrics Mod from MQ 7 Spin by manfeed to the Multi-Mod addition for Krypton.

You can download the Videolyrics Mod by itself here - Videolyrics

The Videolyrics Mod has <!-- MQ 7 Spin Lyrics Mod --> markers if you want to manually install it. There is a new file named IncludesVideoLyrics.xml that is included.

To see the Videolyrics, hit Tab while a song is playing, and go to your Settings button at the bottom. Change your Layout to "Layout 5" and you should be good to go.

I have updated the download from the original post with the Videolyrics Mod as well.

Thanks to manfeed for this update!
(2016-12-30, 00:58)latts9923 Wrote: I have added the Videolyrics Mod from MQ 7 Spin by manfeed to the Multi-Mod addition for Krypton.

You can download the Videolyrics Mod by itself here - Videolyrics

The Videolyrics Mod has <!-- MQ 7 Spin Lyrics Mod --> markers if you want to manually install it. There is a new file named IncludesVideoLyrics.xml that is included.

To see the Videolyrics, hit Tab while a song is playing, and go to your Settings button at the bottom. Change your Layout to "Layout 5" and you should be good to go.

I have updated the download from the original post with the Videolyrics Mod as well.

Thanks to manfeed for this update!

Great, I tried it include this mod but in my raspberry was more slowly.

Edited: My problems in raspberry continues.
(2016-12-30, 10:54)emiralles Wrote: Great, I tried it include this mod but in my raspberry was more slowly.

Edited: My problems in raspberry continues.

I've never tried a Raspberry Pi, but I've read that early models have problems running KODI.
(2016-12-29, 17:15)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 16:58)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your reply i have download kodi krypton beta 7 and installed Krypton Mod by emiralles , download your mod from post 1 and over wrote the files installed mq themes restarted kodi but where would i find the mods i have changed the region to usa but cannot see them , i was woundering would this include the spin mod as well thanks

The mods will be located in the same places as the Jarvis mods are.

I'm still working on adding the spin videolyrics mod. Some of the lyrics won't display.

hi thanks for your reply ok i did not install emiralles mod from zip lol but working now i have installed your mod as well but noticed that in krypton i cant see the shelf 3d only shelf and woundering how the spin mod would work or it is just the MQ 7 Spin Lyrics Mod thanks for your advice
(2016-12-30, 15:38)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your reply ok i did not install emiralles mod from zip lol but working now i have installed your mod as well but noticed that in krypton i cant see the shelf 3d only shelf and woundering how the spin mod would work or it is just the MQ 7 Spin Lyrics Mod thanks for your advice

I was just thinking last night that I should try to add the Shelf3D and List3D views from the Spin Mod. I'll work on that today.
(2016-12-30, 15:43)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 15:38)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your reply ok i did not install emiralles mod from zip lol but working now i have installed your mod as well but noticed that in krypton i cant see the shelf 3d only shelf and woundering how the spin mod would work or it is just the MQ 7 Spin Lyrics Mod thanks for your advice

I was just thinking last night that I should try to add the Shelf3D and List3D views from the Spin Mod. I'll work on that today.

hi thankyou for your reply looking forward to the update , i was woundering about fake disc art the same as Madnox thanks
@latts9923 can you please update your MOD to reflect @emiralles MQ7 KRYPTON MOD?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2017-01-02, 04:37)movie78 Wrote: @latts9923 can you please update your MOD to reflect @emiralles MQ7 KRYPTON MOD?

Thanks!
Please!!!!
Check the first post gents. This was made to work with emiralles' MQ 7 Krypton Mod.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4