• 58(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Hey Latts9923,

Thanks for the latest updates, always amaze by the additional tweaks and creativity of this mod, i saw the fog, raining, sunny, and thunder storm effects in action.

Is there anyway i can make the sun rays a little bit more brighter ? I have to look real close to actually see the sun rays on my setup, I am using my own images.

Thanks again.
@bobbie digital

You're welcome! Thanks for the kind words!

You can tweak the brightness by adjusting the fade opacity in latts_includes.xml.

Find
Code:
<texture>weather_effects/sunny.gif</texture>
<animation effect="fade" end="25" condition="System.IdleTime(0)">Conditional</animation>

and increase the fade opacity. It's at 25% opacity right now. Try a little at a time...the gif background is black.
I made this, may be more pronounced.

Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@latts I am unclear how the transparency works, but stumbled on this for winter time for really cold weather kinda a frost effect. Food for thought!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHHqnbWyXG8

P.S. if you find any amazing effects from shutterstock or alike PM me I would be willing to donate to cove the cost.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hi all, starting from a fresh start do i need to manually install all mods separately or is the current zip all i need, thanks
(2017-06-07, 22:09)latts9923 Wrote: @bobbie digital

You're welcome! Thanks for the kind words!

You can tweak the brightness by adjusting the fade opacity in latts_includes.xml.

Find
Code:
<texture>weather_effects/sunny.gif</texture>
<animation effect="fade" end="25" condition="System.IdleTime(0)">Conditional</animation>

and increase the fade opacity. It's at 25% opacity right now. Try a little at a time...the gif background is black.

@ Latts9923,

I set the opacity to 45% and it was perfect, the right brightness i needed.

@ Ruk12345,

Thanks for sharing your image, but thats too much sun rays for my set up.
(2017-06-08, 00:33)kelvin216 Wrote: Hi all, starting from a fresh start do i need to manually install all mods separately or is the current zip all i need, thanks

Just go to page 1 and follow directions

1) Download latest Emiralles multi krypton mod and install

2) Download Multi-Mod for Krypton Mod

3) Copy and paste over the Emiralles multi krypton mod.
(2017-06-07, 03:45)latts9923 Wrote: Update #31

Image Titles Shadow/Glow
The Font Shadow/Glow option is now available to use on Titles. Since we're nearing the 4th of July, I figured I'd go ahead and switch to the Independence Day setup. I made the font red, the shadow white, and added a 50% blue glow. Thanks for that tip Ruk12345! By the way, the vertical menu is growing on me. Haha. Oh...speaking of Independence Day, I added the animated fireworks to the Music and Movie Library views.

Image Temperature font fix
While I was adding the Titles shadow/glow option, I noticed that there was code that included "original size". As long as I've been using this skin, I didn't realize what that was referring to until I looked through the settings. Under the Options Menu in Skin Settings, the first radio button is titled "Original Size in RSS, Date, Weather, and Library". When I disabled that setting, I realized that it increased the size of the font for the time and weather, but the temp was missing from the horizontal menu. To make a long story short, I added some code that fixed this problem. An example of the larger font is in the picture above.

Image Music Layout7 update
Dave.B asked that I move the song title and album info to the left a little in Layout7 because it was overlapping the artist art. Done! I can't really do anything with the banner...if I move it to the left it will overlap the rating stars.

Download
06-06-17 update

Thank You Latts9923,
Now I understand what JB meant with the overlap on layout 7. the artist art is faded on the left side on the 2.0.7.3 ver, make the overlap look OK, while on emiralles 1.4.0.10 the artist art wasn't faded in the first place making the overlap looks weird.
here is a screenshot from the 2.0.7.3
3 ver of layout 7.

Image[/img]

BTW I really love what you did with the font Shadow/Glow, looks fantastic.
(2017-06-07, 23:00)Ruk12345 Wrote: @latts I am unclear how the transparency works, but stumbled on this for winter time for really cold weather kinda a frost effect. Food for thought!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHHqnbWyXG8

P.S. if you find any amazing effects from shutterstock or alike PM me I would be willing to donate to cove the cost.

Roger that bud...I'll keep an eye out.
(2017-06-08, 02:09)bobbie digital Wrote: @ Latts9923,

I set the opacity to 45% and it was perfect, the right brightness i needed.

Good deal...I didn't think about brighter background pictures affecting the display of the animated weather.
@Dave.B

Ahh...OK. Thanks bud!
@latts9923

When I right click on a movie and select GUI Mode,,, It says "No valid library item selected"...
@oboytrakzz

Did you rename or move the file since you imported it into KODI? Try playing the movie and see if it fails.
@latts9923

Man.... Your Awesome.. Thanks!!!
@oboytrakzz

You're welcome!
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4