• 60(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
I have a Fire TV Stick for the TV in my bedroom. MQ 7 itself runs pretty smooth, but the Multi-Mod adds a lot of moving parts to the Skin. I don't know any way to lighten the load besides removing certain Mods or limiting what Mods are enabled (e.g., Holiday Settings, Weather Settings).
@latts9923

I only have Shelf 3D View enabled. Ill remove the weather mod as well. !!! Not using any other mod. I love the look of the 3D shelf view, so that all Im using
I wanted to give everyone a status update on the Multi-Mod...

I've fixed a handful of bugs that have been reported, and I'm working on a big update. I'm trying to get manfeed's new Shelf 3D, List 3D, and Magazine 3D Views as well as 3D View for Music Visualization ported to MQ 7. You can see it all in action here.
(2017-06-16, 17:54)latts9923 Wrote: I wanted to give everyone a status update on the Multi-Mod...

I've fixed a handful of bugs that have been reported, and I'm working on a big update. I'm trying to get manfeed's new Shelf 3D, List 3D, and Magazine 3D Views as well as 3D View for Music Visualization ported to MQ 7. You can see it all in action here.
So that's what you've been up to... I was wondering why it's so quiet..
If the update will include a fix for layout 7, note that JB posted an update withe a minor bug fix for this layout.
Good luck friend.
First let me say I love the MOD!! Awesome work!! I just have few questions? Do you need to install "all" the updates? or does the latest update cover all the previous updates? Also Is there any way to access all view types in the add-ons or do the add-ons themselves limit which view type you can use? Really some of the views but certain views do not show all the data and/or fan art and other do. I think the sets view would work great for Episodes on some of the add-ons but there is no option for it. I was thinking of editing and changing some of these to my liking the only problem I see is that everything time there is an update I will have to re-write it in the xml every time. Will this work with the newest MQ7 release?
@Dave.B

OK...I'll take a look at JB's fix for that and include it.
@JollyRodger187

Thank you Sir!

The original post contains the latest updates to all the files. I believe you can use any of the Video Views with any Video Addon. The Multi-Mod is only compatible with emiralles' MQ7 KRYPTON Mod v1.4.0.10.
After a week of fighting with the code, I finally have manfeed's latest version of Shelf3D ported to MQ 7.

Link to video.

Now that I have that one working, the rest should fall into place fairly easy...I hope. Haha.
(2017-06-18, 02:30)latts9923 Wrote: After a week of fighting with the code, I finally have manfeed's latest version of Shelf3D ported to MQ 7.

Link to video.

Now that I have that one working, the rest should fall into place fairly easy...I hope. Haha.

wow latts that is awesome cant wait
cheers rew88
(2017-06-18, 02:30)latts9923 Wrote: After a week of fighting with the code, I finally have manfeed's latest version of Shelf3D ported to MQ 7.

Link to video.

Awesome, I like shelf 3D, but don't care for the info windows so use not so shelf.

Is there an option to toggle that off like other views?

Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

I'm not sure...where is that setting located? I wasn't aware you could turn that info off in other views.
(2017-06-18, 13:32)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

I'm not sure...where is that setting located? I wasn't aware you could turn that info off in other views.

Like glass list has option top auto/manual/always show side panel
Think it's a toggle in view settings.

Not positive if every view has it though.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Ah...OK. I didn't know you had those options for Glass List. Once I get all the new views working and post a new update, I'll take a look at adding some options like that.
After another few days of fighting code, I have the updated List3D working as well as a new view...Wall3D.

You still can't attach Youtube videos on the forum, so watch the video here.
(2017-06-21, 00:46)latts9923 Wrote: After another few days of fighting code, I have the updated List3D working as well as a new view...Wall3D.

You still can't attach Youtube videos on the forum, so watch the video here.

Awesome bro, can't wait for the update!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4