• 70(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-07-22, 20:58)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

I'm not seeing that behavior. I paused and stopped a movie, and it went back to that same movie in the list.

I discovered my issue, when the shield tv screen saver kicks in then I go back is when this occurs, not on stop.

Thanks.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

Ah...OK bud. You bet.
@latts9923

Any update?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Hey bud!

Yeah, I'll try to get an update out soon. I've been out on the water a lot the past few weeks...summer time bass fishin' in SW Oklahoma.
@Ruk12345

LOL!

I caught quite a few the last two days I went out...these three were the biggest.

Not fair, I cancel my fishing trip because I was waiting on your update.No
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
hey latts9923 how are you,

do you have any idea why the artwork downloader Can not find covers for movies and series?
When I finish searching, I get a message that nothing has been downloaded.

tnx
(2017-07-27, 16:04)Elicko Wrote: hey latts9923 how are you,

do you have any idea why the artwork downloader Can not find covers for movies and series?

tnx

Had the same issue, follow the links below.

Artwork
Artwork2
(2017-07-27, 16:44)movie78 Wrote:
(2017-07-27, 16:04)Elicko Wrote: hey latts9923 how are you,

tnx

Had the same issue, follow the links below.

Artwork
Artwork2

Thanks, I'll try it
@movie78

Haha. Man, you gotta make time to go fishing. Working on the Multi-Mod drops to a distant second when I hear the fish calling. Haha.
@Elicko

I followed those steps that movie78 posted a few days ago and it fixed mine.
I removed the 4K HDR icon and replaced it with the 4K Ultra HD icon.

The next update will be available soon...right after my next fishing trip. Haha.
in my opinion , 4K Ultra HD icon too small-Some updates for DiskArt Fake ? ...I wish you an abundant fishing ...The fish becomes guilty when swallowing the hook. Haha.
Yeah, the Ultra HD icon is not as tall as the others, so it does appear smaller. Still looking at the "fake" disc art. I know MQ 7 provided that in a previous version.

Haha. Thanks! I'm hitting the water early Saturday morning.
@latts9923
I wanted to ask you something , In this version (Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod) Shelf 3D and List 3D are the updated versions from Manfeed , I ask , it's possible Add to code from Multi-Mod along with the latest version , the first version for Shelf 3D and List 3D Very deserving , In practice, the two versions for Shelf 3D and List 3D ?
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4