• 77(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@lathie

Glad you got it working! To add your own API keys to Artwork Downloader, check the two links provided below by movie78.

(2017-07-27, 16:44)movie78 Wrote:
(2017-07-27, 16:04)Elicko Wrote: hey latts9923 how are you,

do you have any idea why the artwork downloader Can not find covers for movies and series?
When I finish searching, I get a message that nothing has been downloaded.

tnx

Had the same issue, follow the links below.

Artwork
Artwork2
(2017-09-10, 00:19)nikeb Wrote: Sorry, is that a way (or may i just suggest you that) to make, in the "rightlist" view , visible the "tagline" in the top left corner ?

How about something like this?

(2017-09-12, 03:24)latts9923 Wrote:
(2017-09-10, 00:19)nikeb Wrote: Sorry, is that a way (or may i just suggest you that) to make, in the "rightlist" view , visible the "tagline" in the top left corner ?

How about something like this?

Yea, it would be awesome.
Even more up than that, like in the information view.

Thank you!!!
I can't seem to get the video node to work it just opens like it would normally
@lathie

I'm not sure what you mean by video node.
@latts9923 I figured it out
@lathie

Good deal!
Update #40

Workaround for Critics Consensus

The following video will show you how to get the Critics Consensus to display again on the Video Info screen. I also added a Rotten Tomatoes Rating box to take the place of the User Reviews box.

Image Tagline added to RightList View
Per nikeb's request I've added the video Tagline to the RightList View. I'll try to get it to display in the upper portion of the screen later, but for now I wanted to at least get it out to you guys.

Have a good night folks!

Download
09-17-17 update
That's great!

Thank you!
Hey Latts,

Thanks for the work around for the video info page, for getting everything to be working again, even if it means doing it manually.

Question:

Why don't you give yourself credit on the release notes on the settings page?
@nike

You're welcome!
@bobbie digital

You're welcome!

I was raised to be a humble man in everything you do...don't "toot your own horn". I just enjoy working on this Mod for you guys.
For some reason the top left banner won't show up only letters and its just blank where CD and logo would be but i do have the image on far right side ??

Don't mind the yellow squares i just copied this pic but i don't have the bottom left yellow square

Lathie,

Are the images in your movie folder disc.png, logo.png and banner.jpg etc?

If the images are in your movie folder, then its just a setting needs to be enabled.

For the critics consensus, did you follow Latts instructional video in the update?
I will look and see what they are i know i have seen banner and logo images on other views ... I'm not really to worried about the consensus
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4