• 105(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Hey guys, I created a Multi-Mod addition for the MQ7 Krypton Mod by emiralles. The following Mods are included...

Holiday Mod*
Star Wars Mod*
Custom Radio Buttons
Menu Bar Selector
Media Info Mod** by DolGuldur
Videolyrics*** by manfeed
3D Views by manfeed
Modern Fontset by manfeed

Download
Multi-Mod for Krypton Mod             It's all on first page
Boy, you're confusing things...No
@lathie

I appreciate that, but I tend to agree with gotham_x.

I have to admit that the one time I tried to install this, I gave up in frustration (and was too embarrassed to ask for assistance Sad )

The link "Multi-Mod for Krypton Mod" is either dead or my browser won't allow me access
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-01-18, 22:54)gotham_x Wrote: Hi Latts.I have a request to make , you can publish on the first page of the thread a complete list of all the add-on and repository for the necessary excellent functioning of the MultiMod ,or even better a packet RAR business suit to be able to download ? it would really be helpful , just a proposal .

Sure, I can do that.
@Karellen 

Once you get MQ7 installed, all you have to do is copy the files from the Multi-Mod into the corresponding folders from the skin and you're ready to rock!

Thanks for posting about the main download link...it's been fixed.  My SSL Certificate expired and I haven't had a chance to renew it.
Actually, emiralles discusses what you need to do before trying to install MQ 7 on his Krypton Mod thread...
(2016-10-19, 18:34)emiralles Wrote: IMPORTANT NOTES: Do you need install Marcelveldt Repository ( Here ) from it install the new skin helper service and skin helper widgets too.
Once you install the Repo, download and install v1.4.0.10 of MQ 7. Then download and copy all the files from the default Multi-Mod.
It was all right there to download pretty easy to follow the only reason that link didn't work cause the SSL expired!
Hello @latts9923
Thanks for the info. I'll have a play with it again shortly. Never tried again after that first time around a year ago Smile

@lathie
I'm not sure what to say...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen   Sorry i was talking to gotham not you
I wanted to give you guys a heads up on what's coming in the next update.

1.  A handful of bug fixes.
2.  Menu bar animations and font features added to Main Menu "preview" in Skin Settings.
3.  New option for the font glow.
4.  KodiFlix TV.

The KodiFlix TV View might take a while before it's ready for release.  I'll get it out to you guys ASAP.
Sounds interesting!
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

And you mange to do all of this while working on multi mod for Leia Huh
Thanks Bro. looking forward for the update.
@Dave.B 

Yeah, and that's something I've had to start making myself pay attention to.  I have to make sure and not get ahead of myself or I forget to make the same changes to Leia that I'm making to Krypton.
How to add this skin Aeon MQ 7 in the shutdown menu item "Reboot to Android" for LibreELEC
(2018-01-24, 17:38)vansai Wrote: How to add this skin Aeon MQ 7 in the shutdown menu item "Reboot to Android" for LibreELEC
 Hi vansai 

Heres how to to add reboot to internal button. 

1. Winscp into your box.
2. Navigate to aeon mq 7 folder .kodi/addons/aeonmq7.krypton.mod/1080i/
3. Double click the DialogButtonMenu.xml to open file.
4. Search for the words shutdown you should see code similiar to following
Code:
 <item id="1">
   <!-- Shutdown -->
   <label>31144</label>
   <onclick>ShutDown</onclick>
 </item>
5. Above that paste the following to add the button.  
Code:
 <item>
  <!-- Reboot to Internal -->
   <label>Reboot to Internal</label>
   <onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</onclick>
</item>
6. Save changes and reboot box (or switch to another skin and switch back to mq7). Press letter S on your keyboard to bring up the power menu. Hopefully Reboot to internal option should be listed. It may take a few seconds after you click it for the box to reboot into android. Hope this works for you Image
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4