• 110(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@nomnom27 

I have a Patreon paid API key for OMDb, but I have read that a free key will work as well.  Can anyone confirm this?

Once you have the key, go to System>Settings>Addons>Manage Dependencies>Metadata and Artwork Module>Configure>API Keys>Patreon API-Key for omdbapi.com.

I'll take a look at the detailed MPAA rating for Movies as well.
@the_bo 

Thanks bud. If you download this update, the animated gif will be in the media folder. And yes, that's the code for it as well.
All, I have an update that fixes some recently found bugs.  I've been working crazy hours as of late, so bear with me.  I'll get the next update out as soon as I can.
@nomnom27 

My detailed MPAA rating is working for movies. I'm not sure why it won't display for you.

Also, after you enter your OMDb API key, you'll need to close KODI and remove the following file...

Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\simplecache.db

Restart KODI and you should see the rating info.
Hi latts

Thanks for the link and update. The addon_select gif doesnt really suit well with cases. Do you make the gif files yourself or do you find them somewhere. Would like to make a surround for the following case. I'm not much of a wizard at photoshop lol Smile Any tips?

Update #49

ImageFocus surround location in KodiFlixTV
The position of the focus surround was off in the KodiFlixTV View when viewing episodes and center list and center focus were selected. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug.

ImageMultiple studios for movies
Per nikeb's request, I added support for the skin helper service to display the first studio when a movie contains multiple studios in the database. I've added a new radio button in Skin Settings>Icons and Images. It allows you to enable/disable colored studio icons. There is new code that controls the studio icons, and for now this is the option to switch between them. The studios will now reference the two Addons resource.images.studios.coloured and resource.images.studios.white.  Thanks to Angelinas for help with the code.

ImageRatings stars for movies/TV shows widgets
I added the code to display the rating stars, votes and Imdb Top 250 info to widgets for movies and TV shows. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the missing info.

Download
02-13-18 update
@the_bo 

I made the animated gif for the focus surround.  I can try to create an animated surround for that case.
(2018-02-14, 06:16)latts9923 Wrote: @the_bo 

I made the animated gif for the focus surround.  I can try to create an animated surround for that case.

Thanks latts that be much appreciated Smile

Theres no hurry take as long as you need.

Cheers
Hey latts, awesome update as usual. Quick question: the stars/rating on widgets - I'm not getting that on TV shows. Works fine on movies. Do I have to enable it it somewhere?
(2018-02-14, 23:03)RonnieG3 Wrote: Hey latts, awesome update as usual. Quick question: the stars/rating on widgets - I'm not getting that on TV shows. Works fine on movies. Do I have to enable it it somewhere?
Never mind. ID-10t error LOL. Needed to restart again.
Thanks for the update.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

I figured it out. there was a typo on my end. It's fixed. And also the omdb is working fine. Thanks for the help.
Awesome!!

Thanks a lot
@RonnieG3 

Thanks!

Haha.  I've done the same thing.
@nomnom27

You bet!  Glad you got it working.
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4