• 114(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@MB1968

Yeah, I don't remember that one.  I'll take a look at it.
Hi,

Relatively new user to this mod and everything works well. However, not sure if this is a limitation but my widget menu will only display 1 of my playlists at the very end of the last column - this one is called movies. I have another one called music concerts that is used by a main menu but it does not show up in the widget choices. Does the widget menu keep adding new columns to accommodate user defined options like widgets? If there is a max, anyway to remove unneeded widget choices?

Thx
(2018-02-21, 19:54)latts9923 Wrote: @nomnom27

I'll take a look at all of those.  Concerning the KodiFlix layout selection...I can take a look, but I believe to make it behave differently whether you have the TV Show or a season selected would require a major overhaul in the code.
 Ok, thanks latts. Take your time with KodiFlix, there's no hurry. It's fine the way it is, I just thought I should mention it.
As always THANKS for the great updates.

One bug report: when enabling extra fanart in normal “shelf” mode it crashes kodi. Not a huge deal as in general extra fanart turned in seems to take longer to load. Wanted t mention it.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@latts9923

Hi mate I have same problem as MB1968 except I have it in tv shows random widget, been at it half the night but can't figure out why it's doing that year before premiere date never seen it before. Just thought I'd let you know cheers

EDIT---Just checked in theaters movies widget and I have that same problem..
@latts9923

Hi don't want to put to much on your plate but i found another bug, if movie sets selected in widgets when you click it doesn't open a choice to pick movie Like it did before..
@grimmace92 
I added a rotten tomatoes flag to the media flags for KodiFlix.

@MB1968 
1.  I adjusted the size of the plot window when lower info is selected for KodiFlixTV.
2.  I fixed the bug in widgets where the year the movie was released and the premier date were running together.

@nomnom27 
1.  I've looked at the code and it should work just fine, but for the life of me I can't get the foreground extrafanart for TV Shows to work for Shelf3D or Shelf3Dv2.  I'm not sure what the problem is...still looking.
2.  I adjusted the size of the plot window for movies when Boxsets is selected in KodiFlix.
3.  I fixed the bug where the tracklist info was not displaying in Shelf3D for music.

@kwind0910 
I'm not sure if there is a limit on custom widget nodes or not. 

@Ruk12345 
I am unable to reproduce the crash problem you reported with the Shelf View.  I've tried enabling/disabling extrafanart over and over, and it seems to work just fine.

@Mmatty1 
I am also unable to reproduce your problem with the Movie - Sets widget.  It opens the set and lets me select a movie with no problem.
@latts9923

Thnxxx mate for year fix and premiere could you let me know what code was changed so I can add to mine pls, I'll look at my movie sets code thnxxx for checking. 😉
(2018-02-25, 04:13)latts9923 Wrote: @grimmace92 
I added a rotten tomatoes flag to the media flags for KodiFlix.

Thanks!  Is there an update coming so I can test?
Update #51

ImageKodiFlix plot info
I changed the size of the plot info in KodiFlix when the Boxsets layout is chosen.  Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug.

ImageKodiFlix media flags
I changed the behavior of the media flags in KodiFlix. I had them tied to the "No Floor" option. The media flags are now controlled by the "Hide Info" option.

ImageTracklist and duration info for Shelf3D music
I fixed a bug in Shelf3D for music where the tracklist and duration on the back of the jewel box wasn't displaying unless you switched views to Shelf3Dv2 and then back to Shelf3D.  Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug.

ImageMovie year and premier date in widgets
I fixed a bug where the year a movie was released and the premier date were running together on some movie widgets.  Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

ImageRotten Tomatoes flag for KodiFlix
Per grimmace92's request, I added a Rotten Tomatoes flag to the media flags for KodiFlix.

Download
02-25-18 update
(2018-02-25, 21:55)latts9923 Wrote: ImageRotten Tomatoes flag for KodiFlix
Per grimmace92's request, I added a Rotten Tomatoes flag to the media flags for KodiFlix.
ImageDownload02-25-18 update
 Hi Latts,

It's certainly working but I had a question.  It's always a tomato that shows even if the rating is bad.  Any chance it can change like it does in the info screen based on the rating?  Thanks again!
@grimmace92 

Good idea!  Done...and will be part of the next update.
(2018-02-26, 05:22)latts9923 Wrote: @grimmace92 

Good idea!  Done...and will be part of the next update.
 Thanks!
Thanks for the fixes. For some reason the tomato wont't appear for me.  Image
(2018-02-26, 07:02)nomnom27 Wrote: Thanks for the fixes. For some reason the tomato wont't appear for me.  Image
 Nevermind, I figured it out
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4