• 153(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2018-12-08, 14:48)latts9923 Wrote: @nomnom27

You also need to update the Textures file for the addons "resource.images.studios.white" and "resource.images.studios.coloured" with new studio icons. For movies, all views use those two addons to display the studio icon.
I found "resource.images.studios.white" but I can't find "resource.images.studios.coloured". Where is it located? or how do I install it?
@nomnom27

Official Kodi Krypton Repo, here link for download, or install via settings, add-ons, install via repo.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/krypton/r...0.0.13.zip
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2018-12-09, 11:22)Wanilton Wrote: @nomnom27

Official Kodi Krypton Repo, here link for download, or install via settings, add-ons, install via repo.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/krypton/r...0.0.13.zip
Thanks for the help
(2018-12-08, 14:48)latts9923 Wrote: @nomnom27

You also need to update the Textures file for the addons "resource.images.studios.white" and "resource.images.studios.coloured" with new studio icons. For movies, all views use those two addons to display the studio icon.
Thanks for the tip. I did update all textures but the problem still stands. So confusing.
@latts9923 for some reason it started working again. I guess there was a bug with my computer or something. Very weird and confusing. 

Thanks Latts and everyone who tried to help me.
@nomnom27

You're welcome. The skin helper script seemed to be having problems the past few days, and the studio logo code uses that script to display the image. Maybe that was all the problem was.
Hello there, due to having to rebuild my PC, I lost all of my settings but I cannot install this MOD.
Can anyone please help me getting things up and running? or provide me specific instructions?
I am currently running Kodi 17.6 clean install.
Thank you, all of your help is deeply appreciated.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies. After @Karellen suggested it could be an error created by ‘Media Companion’ I decided to delete all NFO files and all artwork from my local library and start again, leaving only the correctly named video files.

I then dropped all databases from MySQL and did a fresh install of LibreElec and the Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod along with Skin helper service and Skin helper Widgets addons.

I then used 'Universal movie scraper' to scrape all info including IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic ratings (I ensured I input my OMDb key) I then used 'Artwork beef' for all the artwork post scraping.

I then used Kodi to export all my library to separate NFO files.

However the problem still remained and I could not get any of the Extended Ratings to show except for TMDB ratings.

I also cannot get the awards to show any of the Oscar trophies.

Please see link below for my new NFO files that I exported using Kodi.

https://paste.kodi.tv/uhayivabok

P.S. @Karellen do you think it's worth posting this back into the 'Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton' thread?

Thanks!
(2018-12-17, 03:26)mataus19 Wrote: @Karellen do you think it's worth posting this back into the 'Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton' thread?
At this stage, no but I will happily merge it back if Latts9923 wants it there. There are quite a few posts, and they are sorted by date so they will become mixed in with other posts, losing context.

Latts9923 mentioned that ratings worked differently on this skin, and require Skin Helper Service to populate the fields, not from the library database like other skins, so all my advice did not apply to this skin Sad
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Have you enabled the other scrapers in the addon?
Can you try using my fTV skin as I've recently added all scrapers' ratings to it.
Thanks, I'll download and give it a go. What scrapers do you recommend using? The only one I can see that allows you to scrape Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic etc is Universal Movie scraper.
(2018-12-17, 03:32)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 03:26)mataus19 Wrote: @Karellen do you think it's worth posting this back into the 'Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton' thread?
At this stage, no but I will happily merge it back if Latts9923 wants it there. There are quite a few posts, and they are sorted by date so they will become mixed in with other posts, losing context.

Latts9923 mentioned that ratings worked differently on this skin, and require Skin Helper Service to populate the fields, not from the library database like other skins, so all my advice did not apply to this skin Sad 
I have installed the Skin Helper Service addon and enabled it then installed MQ7 multi-mod. Is that all that has to be done or do I have to configure Skin Helper Service addon in any way?

Thanks
(2018-12-08, 21:42)Edworld Wrote: I use mediacompanion and all my votes have commas and are read in my mod of dialogvideoinfo nox5.
 Do you need to edit the dialogvideoinfo or does the nox5 Mod already have the edited file installed. Just wondering whether I need to edit it in the MQ7 multi-mod?

Thanks
(2018-12-09, 00:14)grimmace92 Wrote: Pretty sure the skin does not support this via nfo.  It supports it via skin helper service.  People have modded the dialogvideoinfo.xml to make it work but it's not offically in Latts version.  Unless I missed something I'm not aware of...
 @grimmace92 do other skins support via nfo? does skin helper service just need to be running in the background or do you need to configure skin helper service to edit the dialogvideoinfo.xml
UPDATE #64

ImageAdditions
  • There is a new radio button in the music player settings to enable/disable Video Lyrics by Manfeed. Thanks to emiralles for providing the addition.
  • There is a new version of JB Similar Artist for styles 5, 7 and 3D. There are two new files associated with this...JB_Includes_v2.xml and JB_PodobniArtysci_v3.xml. I've had version 3 available for a while, but never changed the code to use it. Thanks to emiralles for prompting the update.

ImageBug fixes
  • I adjusted the size of the fanart shadow for KodiFlixTV. I forgot about that shadow on the last update. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug.
  • I adjusted the position of the Rotten Tomatoes percentage label for KodiFlix. At 100% it was overlapping the image. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

ImageMaintenance
  • I did a little housecleaning to some of the files.

Downloads
12-17-18 update
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4