• 155(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
And the same too you mate
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2018-12-22, 14:56)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73

1) That's by design for the vertical menu bars...no bug.
the Latins used to say "De gustibus not disputandum est"  Wink
It is a poor cosmetic request, but do you know how to change the relative xml file to get the same result as the one with the horizontal menu bar?

Anyway, if we don't hear each other before New Year's Eve... Happy New Year to you and to all of the followers of this thread  Big Grin
@Jumpy73

I"m not sure how it will look, but if you edit IncludesMainMenu.xml and find...

Code:
<texture>holidays/christmas/menu_bar_christmas_vertical.png</texture>

Change this to...

Code:
<texture>holidays/christmas/menu_bar_christmas.png</texture>

The left candle flame will probably be out of position and the right candle flame won't display...different code for the vertical menu bars.

Happy New Year!
UPDATE #65 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ImageAdditions
Use local nfo files first for ratings
I updated the code in DialogVideoInfo.xml to use the rating info from your local nfo files first and then revert to the Skin Helper Service if the local rating info is missing. You will need to scrape your local info and then scrape again with The Movie Database to get this to work correctly. Thanks to chrissix for his assistance on making this change!

ImageBug fixes
New thumbnail flags for KodiFlixTV
There was broken code in KodiFlixTV to display a small watched/unwatched flag for the Default, Poster, and TV Art layouts that I recently noticed and fixed. There is a new radio button in the Top Menu for KodiFlixTV that controls the thumbnail flags.

New resume flag for KodiFlix/KodiFlixTV
There was also broken code in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV to display a resume flag in the top right corner that I recently noticed and fixed. There is a new radio button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix/KodiFlixTV that controls the resume flag that appears when viewing Movies/TV Show episodes.

Light snow adjustment
I adjusted the position of the "LIGHT SNOW" snowflakes so that they fall to the bottom of the screen.

ImageMaintenance
  • I did a little housecleaning to some of the files.

Download
01-01-19 update
(2018-12-20, 15:09)mataus19 Wrote:
(2018-12-08, 20:38)Karellen Wrote: @mataus19

Your posts have been moved here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338193

@Karellen

Hi, even with Kodi created NFO's I'm still struggling to get IMDB, Metacritic & Rotten tomato ratings to show on dialogue page.

Also cannot get the Oscar trophies to show for the awards.

I've checked my NFO's and all ratings are detailed and I've managed to get IMDB ratings to show using another skin.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks 
@latts9923

@Karellen

Sice the latest update #65 (01.01.19) my problem with extended ratings has been fixed. Seems that my NFO files created by Media Companion were fine.
@Karellen

Sice the latest update #65 (01.01.19) my problem with extended ratings has been fixed. Seems that the extendede ratings info in my NFO files created by Media Companion were fine.
Hello,
First merry christmas and happy new year !

Thank you for all your work on this amazing skin.

I was wondering, as i can't remember what was the last update i have applied, if you have a complete package up to date that will include all your improvements ?

Thank you.
@hellriser

You're welcome! If you download the full Multi-Mod from the first post you will get all the updates.
Thank you Smile
(2019-01-01, 04:58)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73

I"m not sure how it will look, but if you edit IncludesMainMenu.xml and find...
Code:

Change this to...
Code:
<texture>holidays/christmas/menu_bar_christmas.png</texture>

The left candle flame will probably be out of position and the right candle flame won't display...different code for the vertical menu bars.

Happy New Year!  
Hi @latts9923 thanks for taking me in the right direction...
please see below the result
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4eikqbbou6h19...1.png?dl=0
@Jumpy73

Looks good! I might do that myself for the vertical menu bar.
Smile 
(2019-01-08, 02:47)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73

Looks good! I might do that myself for the vertical menu bar.
 Modify IncludesMainMenu.xml...
search the section 
holidays/christmas/menu_bar_christmas_vertical.png :
add below the following rows
:
<control type="image">
<left>1853</left>
<top>720</top>
<width>23</width>
<height>36</height>
<texture>holidays/christmas/candle_flame1.png</texture>
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="40" delay="0" condition="true" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="2000" easing="inout" tween="cubic">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="1500" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="100" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Hidden</animation>
<visible>StringCompare(Skin.String(mymenubar),christmasmenubar)</visible>
<visible>[Control.HasFocus(9000) | ControlGroup(600).HasFocus | Control.HasFocus(703)] + ![Skin.HasSetting(submode) | Window.IsVisible(6641) | Window.IsVisible(5099) | Skin.HasSetting(hidemenubar) + Player.HasMedia + System.IdleTime(8)]</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<left>1858</left>
<top>724</top>
<width>13</width>
<height>26</height>
<texture>holidays/christmas/candle_flame2.png</texture>
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="2000" easing="inout" tween="cubic">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="1500" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Visible</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="100" easing="inout" tween="cubic">Hidden</animation>
<visible>StringCompare(Skin.String(mymenubar),christmasmenubar)</visible>
<visible>[Control.HasFocus(9000) | ControlGroup(600).HasFocus | Control.HasFocus(703)] + ![Skin.HasSetting(submode) | Window.IsVisible(6641) | Window.IsVisible(5099) | Skin.HasSetting(hidemenubar) + Player.HasMedia + System.IdleTime(8)]</visible>
</control>

At the end, change the row 
holidays/christmas/menu_bar_christmas_vertical.png :
in 
holidays/christmas/menu_bar_christmas_vertical_custom.png :
<texture>holidays/christmas/menu_bar_christmas_vertical_custom.png</texture>

Add the below listed image (or a better one, I'm not a professional in photo editing  Smile ) to the path ...\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\media\holidays\christmas
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4eikqbbou6h19...1.png?dl=0

Unfortunately I can't re-compile the Texture.xbt file, after recompiling all the images, a 0 size file is returned. So, I needed to add the png file in the path

If you could include the mod to your code it would be very appreciated

Tks
(2019-01-01, 22:03)latts9923 Wrote: ImageBug fixes
New thumbnail flags for KodiFlixTV
There was broken code in KodiFlixTV to display a small watched/unwatched flag for the Default, Poster, and TV Art layouts that I recently noticed and fixed. There is a new radio button in the Top Menu for KodiFlixTV that controls the thumbnail flags.

I forgot to add some information to this new addition. To get this to work, you'll need to add/change a few settings in userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod/settings.xml.

You should already have a setting like the one below...
Code:
<setting id="WatchedFlag" type="string">unwatched</setting>

You need to change that to "watched" instead of "unwatched". Then you need to add the following setting...
Code:
<setting id="UnWatchedFlag" type="string">unwatched</setting>
@Jumpy73

Thanks...I'll look at adding something similar.
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4