• 161(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
All,

I updated the time links in the video description...they should be working correctly now.
@latts9923 It is working pretty good. The repository and all. Only thing is i can not update the colored studio icons, but apart from that, all works great. Thanks for all your work. Man what a long video, but it was worth watching it. Keep up the good work.
@jinux

You're welcome! The update to the Colored Media Icons only affects the Leia Mod, but you should be able to install it on Krypton as well if you uninstall your current version and then install the update from my repo.

Yeah, the video ended up being a lot longer than I anticipated.
Alright, i'll try that.

It worked :-)
Holla!! My fellow degenerates  Wink . Got a quick question @latts9923 (always thinking ahead, HAHAHAH). When you eventually an get around to porting some of the wonderful mods, I was curious if you'd be importing all of them, or ... streamlining things a bit? Not that everything isn't excellent with a capital X, but I'm thinking on how to keep the skin, as Sadé says, ♫ A Smooth Operator ♫ .

Now, to totally fly in the face of that - I was bored and did some exploring of some of the rookie up-and-comers in the Skin/WIP section and think I fell in love a specific view: CINEMA FLOW VIEW in 3XperiencE1080 by @3xistence. If he'd be willing to let you borrow it. I was thinking that yeah, it looks good as laid out for movies; but I thinking it might also work for Music view (artist list along the side [logo above] and selected artist info on back wall; album list along the side with album info or track listing on the back wall, etc). 

Just curious, if given the go ahead, what would you think?
@RonnieG3

Haha. Yeah, I will add as many mods as I can to MQ 8. However, if I begin to notice a steep decline in performance, there may be some mods that get omitted.

I can certainly look at adding that view. I have another request to add a view already in the hopper.
(2019-03-21, 04:30)latts9923 Wrote: Yeah, I will add as many mods as I can to MQ 8

Hi @latts9923

Is there an MQ8 mod available?
@mataus19

Not yet. I have the extra fonts mod working on MQ 8. I'll add the holiday mod and probably release the first version of the MQ 8 Multi-Mod.
I can’t wait! Hope you plan to add the weather animations (based on current weather) mod to mq8! Keep up the great work.

Latts does except donations via his YouTube, buy the guy a few beers if you can afford to for ALL HIS AWESOME work 😬.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2019-03-21, 18:34)latts9923 Wrote: @mataus19

Not yet. I have the extra fonts mod working on MQ 8. I'll add the holiday mod and probably release the first version of the MQ 8 Multi-Mod.
 Excellent.. thanks again for the work you put in!
@Ruk12345
I can add the weather effects mod as well in the first release...that should be fairly easy to add.

Thanks for the shout out...I'm thinking about starting a Patreon page.

@mataus19
You're welcome!
Hi,

I am unable to get the detailed MPAA rating to show at the top of the dialogue page (British BBFC rating) and also I am unable to get the audio format icon 'Dolby Digital Plus' to show on any page. Please see below:

ImageImage

Under 'collection / change view' drop down menu a the top of screen I have selected MPAA Icon to 'Detailed' and icon colour to 'Coloured'

Using the texture tool to decompile the textures.xbt file I can see that both the above mentioned icons are present in the folders. (detaled MPAA is in the \Skin\flags folder and the Dolby Digital plus icon is in the Coloured icons f\audiocodec folder)

Do I need to ammend anything in the includesvariables.xml file...I've searched the xml file but I don't know what I'm looking for.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
@mataus19

I figured out how to get the UK 12A detailed rating flag to display, but I'm going to have to add some additional code to make it all work properly. It will part of the next update.
(2019-03-22, 04:41)latts9923 Wrote: @mataus19

I figured out how to get the UK 12A detailed rating flag to display, but I'm going to have to add some additional code to make it all work properly. It will part of the next update.
@latts9923 Good to hear...Thanks! Just to let you know it's not just the 12A rating flag that doesn't show, it's all BBFC detailed ratings (U, PG, 12, 12A, 15 & 18)

Any advice on how to get Dolby Digital Plus to show?

I think the 'Alphabet scroll bar' in 'KodiFlix' view is an excellent function. However it is only working for TV Shows, not for Movies?

Thanks!
@mataus19

Roger that...I have to add some code to get them all to display. I've also added code and images to support a 7th UK rating...R18.

I'll take a look at the Dolby Digital Plus image.

I believe the Alphabet Scrollbar for movies is controlled by a different button than the one for TV Shows. Do you have it enabled for Movies?
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4