• 165(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@Angelinas

Thanks for the info!
Hey,

Trying to download the  hyperlink Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod v2.0.0.0 (Multi-Mod included)

It takes me to the following:

Not Found
The requested URL /kodi/repo/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod-2.0.0.0.zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
@followtheants

Doh! I forgot to update the original post with the new download link. It's fixed now...thanks for the heads up!
So i can just use your repo too update the version of the skin and just backup my skin settings
@Jay19802005
Your inbox is full...I can no longer reply to your PMs.

@lathie
Correct.
(2019-06-15, 13:59)latts9923 Wrote: @Jay19802005
Your inbox is full...I can no longer reply to your PMs.

@lathie
Correct.

I think it's cleared now pal
@Jay19802005

I still can't send you a PM. Make sure when you delete messages that you go to your trash can and delete them as well.
(2019-06-16, 13:55)latts9923 Wrote: @Jay19802005

I still can't send you a PM. Make sure when you delete messages that you go to your trash can and delete them as well.
All clear now bud 👍
@Jay19802005
Roger that...PM sent.
I think I'm having a problem with the progress bar, there seems to be two bars one for when I'm fast forwarding and the other is for when I pause and some options come up.

The issue I'm having is when I fast forward the bar doesn't go to the end of the screen when the movie is almost over, I just updated to 2.0.0.1 from 1.4.0.10

I didn't have this problem in 1.4.0.10

Here is a video of what I'm talking about.

thanks buddy. Angel This worked very well.  Nathan
@Mp0wer
I just tried the progress bar and it seems to display correctly for both the seek bar and the pause bar. The pause screen progress bar only uses about a third of the screen, so when you're at the end of the movie, it looks like it's only a third or so across the bottom of the screen.

@IdaHarrington
You're welcome!
UPDATE #70 - This will update the skin to v2.0.0.2

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I changed the code to display the progress bar and percentage info when cleaning your library. Thanks to shedrock for the request and Wanilton for the assist!
  • I added the mini weather from MQ 8 to MQ 7 per shedrock's request. You can enable/disable this from Skin Settings > Main Menu.

• I added code to display the percentage played even when a file has been marked as watched. This also works in the Right List and Shelf3D View. I'll add to other views as time permits. Thanks to shedrock for the request!

• I added code to display the actress images from the Actress Artwork Add-on by chrissix. This will display actress images on your Video Info page as well as the RightList View. To see the actress artwork for the view, you'll also need to download the Embuary Helper Script. There is also a setting in the Top Menu named "SHOW CAST" to enable/disable the actress images. Thanks to chrissix for the Add-on and his hard work on the code!

• I added another weather code (hazy/day) to the sunny weather animation.
  • I added code to display Dutch MPAA ratings. You can display seven different flags by entering the following text for your MPAA Rating...NL-AL, NL-MG6, NL-6, NL-9, NL-12, NL-16, NL-18. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added an image to the round language media flags for Japanese language. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting the missing flag!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed the rating info for music widgets.
  • I fixed the spelling of a word in resource.language.de_de. Thanks to zooz for reporting the bug!
  • I changed the code in SettingsSystemInfo.xml to display the Hardware info better when you go to System > System Info > Hardware. Thanks to zooz for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
Latts, I have some confusion about the latest releases. Sorry but i had everything installed from here until few months back working perfectly fine. But then I totally lost touch, and came back to upgrade my Kodi and skin install.
I have upgraded Kodi to v18.3 and the original skin from XBMC Brasil forum to MQ8 v2.9.0
So the question remains, will your Mod v2.0.0.2 work for MQ8 v2.9.0?
The other question is about emiralles original mod. The first post has not been updated in months. I am not sure which one of the links is the last updated he ever did, and is required for your mod to work with?
Emiralles mentions.. as the most updated mod as mod 1.4.0.6,  but then he has several other references saying on the same page, "download my most updated mod from here" and those links are not the same as mod 1.4.0.6
Hence can you guide me to the link that i need to download in order to get your mod to work?

With my current install of Kodi 18.3 I am not even sure if your mod works. Can you please advice, cos right now, any of Emiralles mods i am installing fails.
Plus the download link is not working as well. I get 
Quote:Not Found
The requested URL /kodi/repo/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod-2.0.0.1.zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
  • 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4