• 167(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
ALCON,

I have been given permission from the Kodi team to bring TVTunes back from the dead. Read here for more info.
UPDATE #71 - This will update the skin to v2.0.0.3

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added LibreELEC settings to the Settings Menu per Kupo91's request.
  • I added a new button that allows you to display either actress art or characterart. The setting in the Top Menu is labeled "EXTRA ART" and has three settings...ACTRESS,CHARACTERART and OFF. Thanks to all who requested this!
  • I added manfeed's characterart control to better handle the characterart images. Thanks to manfeed for the code work!
  • I added a new button that allows you to change between text or logo for the top title. The setting in the Top Menu is labeled "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:". I also restored the original functionality to the button "SHOW ORIGINAL TITLE". Thanks to Jumpy73 for letting me know about the original title button!
  • I added code to support the Character Art Poster Project by chrissix. This is availabe for the Right List View as well as the Video Info page. You can select this art from the "CASE ART:" selection. It is named "CHARACTER ART POSTER". Thanks to chrissix for the nice addition!
  • I added the updated Dutch MPAA images provided by MB1968. Thank you sir!
  • I added code to style3D for music viz to display the currently selected weather icons. The old code only displayed the default icons.
  • I added a background option for the Candy Cane font.
  • I changed the library status for Movies, TV Shows, Concerts, Music, Live TV, Favorites and Programs. Thanks to shedrock for the changes!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the current outlook icon being displayed twice on the main menu. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the font glow and font shadow displaying if you added color code to your main menu name. Thanks to RobbieWilkes for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the resume flag not displaying in KodiFlix.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the size of the clearart for VideoOSD. It was bleeding into the media flags.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
(2019-12-14, 20:28)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #71 - This will update the skin to v2.0.0.3To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.ImageAdditions
  • I added LibreELEC settings to the Settings Menu per Kupo91's request.
  • I added a new button that allows you to display either actress art or characterart. The setting in the Top Menu is labeled "EXTRA ART" and has three settings...ACTRESS,CHARACTERART and OFF. Thanks to all who requested this!
  • I added manfeed's characterart control to better handle the characterart images. Thanks to manfeed for the code work!
  • I added a new button that allows you to change between text or logo for the top title. The setting in the Top Menu is labeled "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:". I also restored the original functionality to the button "SHOW ORIGINAL TITLE". Thanks to Jumpy73 for letting me know about the original title button!
  • I added code to support the Character Art Poster Project by chrissix. This is availabe for the Right List View as well as the Video Info page. You can select this art from the "CASE ART:" selection. It is named "CHARACTER ART POSTER". Thanks to chrissix for the nice addition!
  • I added the updated Dutch MPAA images provided by MB1968. Thank you sir!
  • I added code to style3D for music viz to display the currently selected weather icons. The old code only displayed the default icons.
  • I added a background option for the Candy Cane font.
  • I changed the library status for Movies, TV Shows, Concerts, Music, Live TV, Favorites and Programs. Thanks to shedrock for the changes!
ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the current outlook icon being displayed twice on the main menu. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the font glow and font shadow displaying if you added color code to your main menu name. Thanks to RobbieWilkes for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the resume flag not displaying in KodiFlix.
ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the size of the clearart for VideoOSD. It was bleeding into the media flags.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 

Hi Latts,

After updating to your latest version, I got the Skin Helper Service error.  Do you have any ideas how could I resolve this?

Thank you.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
@tad61

This has been reported by quite a few people. It appears to be the latest update to the script.module.arrow Add-on causing the problems. Try disabling automatic updates and install v0.10.0 of script.module.arrow...that worked for me.
Install one arrow update version will fix the issue, version 0.15.5.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/scri...0.15.5.zip
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hmm...I had 0.15.5 installed and I was getting the errors. I just tried it again and all seems fine.
(2019-12-15, 15:00)latts9923 Wrote: Hmm...I had 0.15.5 installed and I was getting the errors. I just tried it again and all seems fine.

Thank you both, Latts and Wanilton.  It resolved the issue.
Hi,

latest update seems to have broken CD art/spinning disk on audio playback - unless it's just me? was working fine before the update.

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@oldpainless
I am unable to reproduce this problem. Which layout are you using?
Fixed it - I had it on layout 1, which used to show the spinning cd. Changed it to 4, and CD is back.

Thanks for the hint to check the layout.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
UPDATE #72 - This will update the skin to v2.0.0.4

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added the Media Info Mod's audio flag option to List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for the request!
  • I added the record label and rating star to the Wall 3D music view.
  • I added code to the Right List view to display the poster if the Character Art Poster or Keyart is missing.
  • I added a Christmas composition to the list of internal compositions. The image is located in backgrounds/compositions.
  • I added a LibreELEC image to backgrounds/extras.
  • I added an animated snow background to the Weather Effects that will display when it is snowing in your area. A new snow image is in media/weather_effects.
  • I added a "SLIM LIST" button to the Top Menu for the Right List view while browsing Videos. The code has always been there in the view, but not in the Top Menu. It wasn't until I noticed it in MQ 8 that I realized this option has never been there in MQ 7.
  • I added a button in the Top Menu to turn off the actress image for Video Info. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added the watched flag to the Video Info screen when there is also a percentage played flag.
  • I added an option to the Top Menu to set a delay for the Panel View. There was some code existing in the view file, but nothing in the Top Menu to utilize it. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting this!
  • I added code to use the "top250" info from the NFO file and use Skin Helper as a fallback for the media flags in all views (including KodiFlix) as well as the Video Info screen. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!
  • I added the Top 250 flag to KodiFlixTV.
  • I added a new colorpicker for the Video Info separators. It is located in Skin Settings > Colours. The default black separator is pretty much invisible when there is dark fanart, so now you can assign it whichever color you like.

ImageBug fixes
  • I lowered the size of the Top 250 font for the TV Show Info page when using the Cyrillic fontset. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the persistent characterart.
  • I fixed a problem with the watched thumbnail for KodiFlix. I just noticed that the thumbnail was not positioned correctly, so I adjusted the position and also made it work with the Open Cases setting for the Default view. I also added the thumbnail to the Landscape, DVDShelf, and Boxset views and added a button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the thumbnail.
  • I fixed a problem with the Video Info screen not displaying Character Art Posters, Keyart, and Extra Keyart. If any of these images are missing, it will fallback to the Poster image. This is tied to the "CASE ART" setting in the Right List view.

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted some plot windows for KodiFlixTV.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I just noticed the code to turn the actress image off in Video Info is not part of the Krypton Mod. It will be part of the next update.
UPDATE #73 - This will update the skin to v2.0.0.5

This update is to "catch up" with the latest MQ 8 modifications. To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added an animation to the Video Info Separators.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed the ratings flags and info for the Video Info screen.
Think I might have found a bug that must have popped up in the Krypton 2.0.0.4 or 2.0.0.5 release. The watched flag that usually appears next to a title in the Right List view is no longer showing up. I reverted back to a saved copy of 2.0.0.3 and the flag is appearing correctly but it disappears upon upgrading back to 2.0.0.5. I did a spot check on all the other views and it looks like this is only affecting Right List; the flag is there on all the other views as best as I can tell.

Anyway, thanks for all of your hard work in maintaining this skin mod! I haven't used anything else in years.
Yep, same bug here.
  • 167(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4