• 170(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
UPDATE #75 - This will update the skin to v2.0.0.9

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added three buttons to the music viz screen that allows you to enable/disable the Similar Artist mod. These buttons were available for Layout 7, but not for the other Layouts. You can disable the similar artist, albums and banners. I added code to Layouts 5 and 3D to keep the logo from sliding down if you disable all three. I also removed the Similar Artist Mod from the top of Layout 7 since it is already displayed on the bottom. Thanks to wags1 for the request!
  • I added code to display the media case when viewing Dialog Full Screen or the Dialog Pause Screen. This will display the same case as the one selected in the Right List view. The case will also hide if "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled in the Right List view. Thanks to LeKodeur for the addition!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the resume flag for KodiFlix. The flag would display whether you had the setting in the Top Menu enabled or disabled. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for finding the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the number pad not displaying unfocused info. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the "PLOT:" button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix to have three options...show the Plot, show the Critic's Consensus (if you have it entered in the Plot Outline), or show nothing.
UPDATE #76 - This will update the skin to v2.0.1.0

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the consensus when the tagline is missing. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display additional "backup" discart for Sets when "EXTRAS" is enabled. The "backup" discart now functions like the original discart.
  • I added an "ENTER MASTER MODE" button to the context menu. Thanks to mataus19 for the request!
  • I added code to display "DIALOGUE TOP ART" to the views Banner, Banner Info, Coverflow, LandscapeX, MultiPlex, Panel, Poster, Posterlite, Sets, Shelf, Showart, Showcase and Wall. This is based on the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" just like the VideoInfo screen. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
  • I added code to "DIALOGUE TOP ART" to display the animated logo for Movies/Sets if available.
  • I added code to hide the plot when viewing Seasons in KodiFlixTV when plot is set to off. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the same user rating star that KodiFlixTV displays. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added some white Dutch studio icons. They are located in media/resources/studios. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the icons!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Fanart Shadow for KodiFlix not displaying correctly when you enable "HIDE INFO". Thanks to mataus19 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the position and aspectratio of the "backup" discart for Sets when you have "EXTRAS" enabled in KodiFlix and the discart is missing.
  • I fixed a problem with the Fanart Shadow for KodiFlix not displaying when you enable "HIDE FLOOR". Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
UPDATE #77 - This will update the skin to v2.0.1.1

ImageAdditions
  • I added some options to the "PLOT:" setting for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV. Below are the eight options. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
    1. If you have "PLOT" selected and the tagline is available, you will see the tagline and the plot.
    2. If you have "PLOT" selected and the tagline is missing, you will see the plot only.
    3. If you have "PLOT" selected and you have a Set selected, you will see the extended plot for the movies in the set.
    4. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline and plot outline is available, you will see the tagline and consensus.
    5. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline is missing but the plot outline is available, you will see the consensus only.
    6. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline is available but not the plot outline, you will see the tagline and plot.
    7. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and the tagline and plot outline are both missing, you will see the plot only.
    8. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected and you have a Set selected, you will see the Set plot.

ImageBug fixes
  • I made the "HIDE TV SHOW INFO" button visible for the TV ART layout in KodiFlixTV.
  • I removed the slide animation to the logo and rating info for KodiFlixTV if the TV ART layout is selected and "HIDE TV SHOW INFO" is enabled.
  • I fixed a problem with the plot and far right vertical separator displaying incorrectly on the Video Info screen when the Top250 was not visible for TV Shows. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the IMDb rating not displaying in KodiFlix if the "CASES" setting was disabled in the Top Menu. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I did some housecleaning to KodiFlixTV.
UPDATE #78 - This will update the skin to v2.0.1.2

ImageAdditions
  • I added extrafanart to the songs view in Music. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added the clearlogo to Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 when viewing albums. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added code to the variable that controls the plot/consensus for KodiFlix. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected for a Set and the Extended Plot is missing, it will display the Set Plot. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected for a Set and the Extended Plot is available, it will display the Extended Plot. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
UPDATE #79 - This will update the skin to v2.0.1.3

ImageAdditions
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the landscape image for Sets if available. If not available, it will display the first fanart of the first movie in the Set.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlix TV not displaying the "SHOW THUMBNAIL FLAGS" setting in episodes when the Boxsets view layout was selected. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • I renamed the references to the watched flags to all lowercase to match the image name so that all OS's will display the images. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
Appreciate the continued effort and support for this skin - I wouldn't use anything else.

Quick question, and sorry if it has been answered before - is there a way in music playback to have an icon/logo to show it is Hi-Res Audio? As in 48/88/96 khz etc?
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@oldpainless

You're welcome! There aren't any icons in the skin for the sample rate.
Ok thanks for clarifying that.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
UPDATE #80 - This will update the skin to v2.0.1.4

ImageAdditions
  • I made some big tweaks to the KodiFlix code. You can now display discart for Sets in the Default and DVDShelf layouts when "OPEN CASES" is selected. I also added some animation to the reflection for both layouts.
  • You can now display discart for Sets in the RightList view when "OPEN CASES" is selected. After the case closes it will display the discart for all the movies in the Set..
  • You can now view Sets with the PosterZoom view.
Just a small one. There seems to be a bug in TV shows using Kodiflix view and centre list combined with centre focus = highlights wrong series/ overlay in between to series - hope that makes sense and it should be easy to replicate.
@oldpainless
I'll take a look.

So far I am unable to reproduce this problem.
Ok thanks for looking. Odd that on my set up that I have the issue. Kodiflix, centre focus produces the error in TV Shows (movies does not have this error, so just TV Shows).....pic attached.

https://ibb.co/cFn0fMc

As you can see, it's higlighted Project Bluebook, but with Quantum Leap as the background image and if I press enter, even though project Bluebook is selected/highlighted, it enters Quantum Leap.
@oldpainless
OK, I am able to reproduce this problem, but only if I force center focus to be enabled. You should not be able to use center focus with the default layout. I'm betting this was a bug I fixed at some point, but if you had already enabled center focus with the default view it must still be enabled. Try turning center focus off and cycle through the layouts until you get back to the default layout. You shouldn't even see center focus as on option in the Top Menu.
Sorry, Im confused. You mention default view, and I am talking about Kodiflix view, so could you clarify for me and then I can try as you suggested.

Clarifying, as centre focus is not an available option for others views as far as I can see, only for kodiflix view, and I had never used kodilix until after the update on the 31st, if that helps.
@oldpainless

While in the KodiFlixTV view, open the Top Menu and under the KodiFlix options your layout should be set to Default. You have multiple layouts available for the view.
  • 170(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4