• 171(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
That fixed it - many thanks again dev.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
Hello i use the netflix add on with kodi. But when i use this skin, or the original mq skins i always get an error when browsing netflix. Other skins wotk just fine.
I have made a sceenshot of it. When i open mylist from netflix there is no error, but as soon as i start browsing i get the error at every item in the list.
I know it says netflix addon error, but why only this skin?
Here is the screenshot:

Anyone else have this problem? Or is there something i am doing wrong ?
It says that the details of the error are written, but i have no clue in what file, not in the main log file, thats for sure.
Thanks in advance.

Oh whoops, i see it now in the main log file. Must be the netflix add on, ill go see if i can find something there. It says line like this
\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.netflix\resources\lib\run_addon.py", line 147, in _get_nav_handler
                                                raise InvalidPathError('No root handler for path {}'.format('/'.join(pathitems)))

Sorry for the post, still very strange that only the mq skins have this error, but ill go to the netflix addon to see if there is a solution.
Hello I have a problem with this skin, I see from the top a effect like sun rays migrating from left to right? how can I turn that off. thank you for an answer
@Danylo
You can disable that by disabling Skin Settings > Visual Effects > Show Weather Effects.
(2020-11-07, 16:32)latts9923 Wrote: @Danylo
You can disable that by disabling Skin Settings > Visual Effects > Show Weather Effects.

Oh.. Thank you for the quick answer! I love this skin. Thank you for the work on it!
@Danylo
You bet...and you're welcome!
UPDATE #81 - This will update the skin to v2.0.1.5

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • You can now use "MOVIE SET CASES" in KodiFlix with Center List enabled. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the position of the focus surround for episodes in KodiFlix TV. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed some code to display the discart for movies in a Set when you are using KodiFlix and you have "MOVIE SET CASES" disabled.

ImageTweaks
  • I increased the fadetime between fanart images. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
UPDATE #82 - This will update the skin to v2.0.1.6

ImageAdditions
  • I added the spine and back images to List 3D and Shelf 3D for music.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Low List as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added the option to show animated posters to the cases that slide out in KodiFlix when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled. This can be disabled with the Top Menu button "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - POSTER".
  • I added a new audio flag image to the media flags. There is a new Textures.xbt for the skin as well as an updated Textures.xbt for the resource.images.mediaicons.coloured Add-on (update available in my repo and link available below). Thanks to blackreign66 for providing the image!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the "EXTRAS" setting showing for KodiFlix but not for KodiFlix TV when "CENTER LIST" or "CENTER FOCUS" was enabled in KodiFlix. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • I added code to support the "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - FANART" setting in Top Settings. You can now view animated fanart images in your selected view and the Video Info screen.
  • I fixed some code with the Music views List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2. They were all missing information.

Download
Colored Media Icons v0.1.0
Thanks for the update as always.

Not sure if it's  bug, but in kodiflix view with boxsets, normal bluray cases are orange rather than blue (it fine in other views etc).

Any ideas?

Cheers.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@oldpainless
Now that's odd. I added those images to the new Textures.xbt and for some reason the cases are changing colors. If I move them out of the Textures file they display correctly. This will be fixed in the next update.
Thanks Dev.
UPDATE #83 - This will update the skin to v2.0.1.7

ImageAdditions
  • I added the release data and plot info to the VideoOSD screen. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added a shadow box behind the plot to KodiFlix TV when you have the "TV ART" layout enabled to make the plot more visible. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added code to the plot setting for Kodiflix to display either the plot or extended plot for Sets. There are now five settings...OFF, PLOT, EXTENDED PLOT, CONSENSUS, and EXTENDED CONSENSUS..

ImageBug fixes
  • For some reason the KodiFlix boxset cases were displaying incorrect colors after I compiled them in the Textures.xbt file. I removed them from the file and placed them in the media folder.
  • I fixed a problem with extrafanart not working correctly with the support of the animated fanart that I added in v2.0.1.6. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the option to display the animated posters when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled in KodiFlix. Multiple users were complaining of performance problems.
(2020-12-05, 18:54)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #83 - This will update the skin to v2.0.1.7

ImageAdditions
  • I added the release data and plot info to the VideoOSD screen. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added a shadow box behind the plot to KodiFlix TV when you have the "TV ART" layout enabled to make the plot more visible. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added code to the plot setting for Kodiflix to display either the plot or extended plot for Sets. There are now five settings...OFF, PLOT, EXTENDED PLOT, CONSENSUS, and EXTENDED CONSENSUS..

ImageBug fixes
  • For some reason the KodiFlix boxset cases were displaying incorrect colors after I compiled them in the Textures.xbt file. I removed them from the file and placed them in the media folder.
  • I fixed a problem with extrafanart not working correctly with the support of the animated fanart that I added in v2.0.1.6. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the option to display the animated posters when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled in KodiFlix. Multiple users were complaining of performance problems.
Hi Latts,

I tried to update to your latest vesion but I got the error saying somthing like this: 'The dependency on script.module.cherrypy 17.0.0...'.  What is that and how to fix it?

Thanks,
tad61
As above, same here.
@tad61
@oldpainless
You can get v17.4.0 of the cherrypy module here.
  • 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4