• 172(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2020-12-06, 14:19)latts9923 Wrote: @tad61
@oldpainless
You can get v17.4.0 of the cherrypy module here.

Thanks, Latts. It's working now.

tad61
@tad61
Good deal...glad you got it working!
Yep,worked here too. Many thanks again.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@oldpainless
You're welcome!
UPDATE #84 - This will update the skin to v2.0.1.8

ImageAdditions
  • I added a button in the Top Menu for the Posterlite view that allows you to enable/disable the episode title that displays on the banner when "BANNER" is the selected icon. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added an icon to the Music OSD menu that allows you to show the lyrics if you disable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" in the "CU LRC LYRICS" Add-on settings. The new "SHOW LYRICS" icon is located between "MUTE" and "SETTINGS". If you enable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" again, you will need to click the "SHOW LYRICS" icon one more time to activate the lyrics script, and then it will run automatically when you start a new song. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • The characterart was not displaying for the Posterlite view when episodes was selected and characterart was the "+ICON" selection. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • I added code to KodiFlix so that the Set poster will display correctly when Movie Set Cases and Center List are both enabled on an Android system. Thanks to Blackysb for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The clearlogo in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
I love this skin thanks! I've been using it for a long time.

Just have a question with the themes. I like random theme, but then I also get the holiday themes randomly selected which isn't good for showing christmas theme in the middle of the year etc.

Is there any way to be able to use random theme - but to have the special holiday themes excluded from that?

Thanks!
@ausvette
You're welcome! Sure, I removed the holiday themes from the random theme list. It will be part of the next update.
(2020-12-22, 14:39)latts9923 Wrote: @ausvette
You're welcome! Sure, I removed the holiday themes from the random theme list. It will be part of the next update.

Great job - thanks!
UPDATE #85 - This will update the skin to v2.0.1.9

ImageAdditions
  • I added an Artwork Beef Fanart button to the Top Menu for TV Shows.

ImageBug fixes
  • I have another fix for the extrafanart variable. The extrafanart for the Netflix Add-on was not working.
  • I moved the user rating star in KodiFlix to the right corner so that it doesn't overlap the Rotten Tomatoes rating flag. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed the new clearlogo code in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 while viewing albums. It will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the code in KodiFlixTV to display the clearart first when using the 'TV ART' layout and viewing episodes. If the clearart is missing, it will display the season landscape image. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I removed the holiday themes from the random theme list. Thanks to ausvette for the request!
  • I enabled scrolling for the title on all music viz layouts. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!
I'm loving the random theme now thanks!

I've managed to shoot myself in the foot and created a problem. I'm running Kodi as a front interface to emby server. Has all been working great.

I thought I would experiment with artwork beef. I installed and did a run. Artwork beef logged that it downloaded a bunch of images. However result was Kodi was now showing no images.

I disabled Artwork beef, through the emby plugin cleared the kodi cache, reset the local database and did a new sync. All looks good except I'm not getting the folder.jpg image in the box on the right hand side where the red tick is located. It's the same for all my movies.

Any ideas on how to get this artwork to show again?

Also how do I get all this text to show in Modern font? Some of it is in Modern and some in the standard font.

Thanks!

@ausvette
The poster for Video Info is tied to the Top Menu setting "CASE ART:" for the Right List view. Do you see the poster in the Right List view?

I never added the modern font to all the text when you have the modern fontset selected. Thanks for letting me know!
(2021-01-02, 15:51)latts9923 Wrote: @ausvette
The poster for Video Info is tied to the Top Menu setting "CASE ART:" for the Right List view. Do you see the poster in the Right List view?

I never added the modern font to all the text when you have the modern fontset selected. Thanks for letting me know!

I wasn't seeing the poster in the Right List View. I checked case art settings and it was set to poster, but was grayed out. I clicked on it and it activated and is all back to working again now.

Thanks all working properly again now!
@ausvette
You're welcome...glad you got it working!
Is there a way to activate the Move view from within the Shelf 3D view, without having to go into menus?

I see the Move view returns directly to the Shelf 3D view. So I'm wondering if there is also a method to go straight from Shelf 3D to Move.
Hello again.

After a little help please. I am using layout 7 for music playback, but my furniture (spinning cd, banner etc etc) disappears after a few seconds - not sure what has happened as it used to stay on screen.

I have also tried other views, and again, the furniture disappears after a few seconds of playback.

Any ideas?

UPDATE - fixed it myself, I needed to press the info button (i) and it now stays on screen, as before.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
  • 172(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4