• 176(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2021-04-10, 13:21)latts9923 Wrote: @thesnodger
I'm away from my mod PC at the moment. I will take a look as soon as I can. I got your PM and will look at the logs.
Thanks very much.

I've tried reinstalling the Matrix version via your new Repo and the install itself runs very smoothly. I've done so many reinstalls recently I can run through the entire thing in about 15 minutes!

One question though, and this is to everyone... I am wondering if this issue with the studio icons and the tomatometer is affecting everyone or just a handful of people? I have the exact same issue with a brand new build of Matrix and a fresh install so I'm wondering if the problem lies outside Kodi/Aeon MQ and it could be down to something in Windows? If any other users have it working fine can you please let me know what version and build of Windows you are on?

My hunch is that something is broken with the metadatautils or simplecache script. It probably broke a couple of weeks ago, and the cache expired when I noticed it had stopped working last week. That would explain why turning the date back on the PC works right? The expired items in the cache are not expired any more.

Thanks

TheSnodger
@tad61  @oldpainless  +anybody who cares!

A couple of weeks ago I posted a link on this thread of my (then fully working) Kodi 17.7 install zipped up with most of the user data removed. I'd be interested to know if this also stopped working for anybody that downloaded it.

And on the flipside of that. Anybody who still has a fully working setup, where you are still able to add new movies and ALL the correct data populates, is anybody willing to do the same? Zip up your install, removing all databases and settings files that contain personal data?

I am keen to understand if it would still work on my machine or if the problem lies elsewhere.

Thanks

TheSnodger
(2021-04-12, 11:26)thesnodger Wrote: @tad61  @oldpainless  +anybody who cares!

A couple of weeks ago I posted a link on this thread of my (then fully working) Kodi 17.7 install zipped up with most of the user data removed. I'd be interested to know if this also stopped working for anybody that downloaded it.

And on the flipside of that. Anybody who still has a fully working setup, where you are still able to add new movies and ALL the correct data populates, is anybody willing to do the same? Zip up your install, removing all databases and settings files that contain personal data?

I am keen to understand if it would still work on my machine or if the problem lies elsewhere.

Thanks

TheSnodger

Hi TheSnodger,

I'm still having the same problem as you even with your zipped-up Kodi 17.7.  Adding a new movie resulted in the same situation which has missing studio icons, tomatometer, and now even some audio icons.  I'm about giving up and just hope that Latts could figure out something.  It was working great about 3 weeks ago and the only thing that got change is the new updates from Latts.

Regards,
tad61
(2021-04-12, 18:13)tad61 Wrote:

Thanks

TheSnodger

Hi TheSnodger,

I'm still having the same problem as you even with your zipped-up Kodi 17.7.  Adding a new movie resulted in the same situation which has missing studio icons, tomatometer, and now even some audio icons.  I'm about giving up and just hope that Latts could figure out something.  It was working great about 3 weeks ago and the only thing that got change is the new updates from Latts.

Regards,
tad61
Well we seem to have a solution now for Matrix builds, so I am trying to work out if I can sucessfully apply @Angelinas fix to the Krypton build. Will let you know how I go. Thanks
(2021-04-12, 18:33)thesnodger Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 18:13)tad61 Wrote:

Thanks

TheSnodger

Hi TheSnodger,

Regards,
tad61
Well we seem to have a solution now for Matrix builds, so I am trying to work out if I can sucessfully apply @Angelinas fix to the Krypton build. Will let you know how I go. Thanks
Thanks, Thesnodger.  Please let me know if you get it working.

Regards,
tad61
(2021-04-14, 01:28)tad61 Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 18:33)thesnodger Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 18:13)tad61 Wrote: Hi TheSnodger,

Regards,
tad61

Regards,
tad61
Ok, this metadatautils mod should work. Just re-install the addon from the zip and it should start working again.
(2021-04-14, 10:21)thesnodger Wrote:
(2021-04-14, 01:28)tad61 Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 18:33)thesnodger Wrote: Well we seem to have a solution now for Matrix builds, so I am trying to work out if I can sucessfully apply @Angelinas fix to the Krypton build. Will let you know how I go. Thanks

Regards,
tad61
Ok, this metadatautils mod should work. Just re-install the addon from the zip and it should start working again.

Thanks, Thesnodger. It worked but not 100%. As you can see in the below picture, the audio type icon is missing and it only happened to movies that have Dolby TrueHD.  Did this happen to you?

Regards,
tad61
(2021-04-15, 03:51)tad61 Wrote:
(2021-04-14, 10:21)thesnodger Wrote:
(2021-04-14, 01:28)tad61 Wrote: Thanks, Thesnodger.  Please let me know if you get it working.

Regards,
tad61

Thanks, Thesnodger. It worked but not 100%. As you can see in the below picture, the audio type icon is missing and it only happened to movies that have Dolby TrueHD.  Did this happen to you?

Regards,
tad61
Check the NFO file to see what is written in the <codec> section of the file, then check that a png of the same name exists in the audiocodec folder (AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.mediaicons.coloured\resources\audiocodec).
They need to be identical, so you could either make a copy of the truehd.png with the same format as written in you tag, or use notead++ to change the codec to "truehd" in all your NFOs.
(2021-03-25, 21:08)latts9923 Wrote: @oldpainless
Are you using marcelveldt's repo? The add-ons are all Matrix versions now and will not install on Krypton or Leia. I'm going to restructure my repos...one for Krypton, Leia, and Matrix. I will upload the compatible versions of those add-ons and others to each repo. I'll post on all the skin threads when it is complete.

I've also had the same issue of updates failing for skinhelper service and others.

I have updated to your 3.0.0 repo and skin 2.0.2.5

Also tried updating the skinhelper service which seems to have broken it.

Where should I be installing skinhelper service and the others from now?

Thanks!
I restored from backup.

Seems updating to the 3.0.0 repo breaks my skinhelper service. Media icons pack for aeon mq7 - colored says update available - but won't update.
Sorry for the continued posts. I don't seem to be able to edit the previous ones.

If I delete the old Media icons pack for aeon mq7 - colored first. Then I can do a clean install on the new ones.

Getting a skin helper service error version 1.1.31

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named selectors2
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.main_service import MainService
                                              File "C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_service.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.webservice import WebService
                                              File "C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\webservice.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                import cherrypy
                                              File "C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.cherrypy\lib\cherrypy\__init__.py", line 76, in <module>
                                                from . import _cprequest, _cpserver, _cptree, _cplogging, _cpconfig
                                              File "C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.cherrypy\lib\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from cherrypy import _cpreqbody
                                              File "C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.cherrypy\lib\cherrypy\_cpreqbody.py", line 135, in <module>
                                                import cheroot.server
                                              File "C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.cherrypy\lib\cheroot\server.py", line 88, in <module>
                                                from . import connections, errors, __version__
                                              File "C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.cherrypy\lib\cheroot\connections.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from ._compat import selectors
                                              File "C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.cherrypy\lib\cheroot\_compat.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                import selectors2 as selectors  # noqa: F401  # lgtm [py/unused-import]
                                            ImportError: No module named selectors2
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
@ausvette
I uploaded a newer version of cherrypy (v17.4.2-2) and I noticed the same Skin Helper error. I reverted back to cherrypy v17.4.0 on my repo. You can install that version and it should fix the Skin Helper error.

Any more updates for the Colored Media Icons should now install just fine after v0.1.5.
(2021-04-20, 01:34)latts9923 Wrote: @ausvette
I uploaded a newer version of cherrypy (v17.4.2-2) and I noticed the same Skin Helper error. I reverted back to cherrypy v17.4.0 on my repo. You can install that version and it should fix the Skin Helper error.

Any more updates for the Colored Media Icons should now install just fine after v0.1.5.

That fixed it!

Thankyou!!!!!!
Hi there.

Will there be any update to resolve the skin helper error after the last update?

I am using Kodi Dsplayer 17.6, and after the last update, one of the errors I have is that the skin keeps forgetting the setting for the play using setting.

Thanks in advance.

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@oldpainless
There was a problem with cherrypy v17.4.2-2 that I had uploaded to the repo. Do you have that version installed? I reverted back to cherrypy v17.4.0.
Yeah, I installed script.module.cherrypy-17.4.0 from your repo, but I still get the skin helper error on start up.

Any ideas?

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@oldpainless
Post the error from the logs and I'll take a look.
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4