• 180(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
UPDATE #105 - This will update the skin to v2.0.4.0

Image Additions
  • I added the studio icons Mendelson Melendez Productions and Well Go Entertainment.
  • I added a Birthday button to the Visual Effects. This will display a Happy Birthday banner and other images. Thanks to @martinsvision for the request!
  • I added an option in the Top Menu named "OPEN CASE" for the Showcase view. This will work whether the "STACKED" button is enabled or not. I also added the option "OPEN SET AS BOXCASE" for Sets. Thanks to @Skin helper error for the request and @Mike_Doc for the code from the Madnox skin!

• I added code to the Showcase view to display animated posters.
  • I added an option to display the DTS High Resolution Audio and DTS Master Audio icons for the audiocodec flag. Add ".dtshd-hra." to your filename to display the DTS High Res. flag. Add ".dtshd-ma.", ".dtshdma.", or ".dtsma." to display the DTS Master Audio flag.
  • I changed the TV Show case for Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2. It will now display the studio logo instead of "TV SERIES". If the studio is missing, it will revert back to "TV SERIES". Thanks to @Skin helper error for the request!
  • I added Movies, Sets, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes options to the Forced View setting in the Top Menu. Thanks to @Chalklands for the request!
  • I added an option to Extra Fanart and Artwork Helper to display animated fanart (or multiple animated fanarts if available) if you have "CINEMAGRAPH FANART" enabled in the Top Menu. If the animated fanart is missing it will revert back to Extra Fanart or Artwork Helper. Thanks to @Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added a glowing Bluray videocodec to the Multiplex view for the focused Movie. This is a test run to see what everyone thinks. If you like the glow effect, I can add it to the other videocodecs as well. If you'd rather not have a glowing videocodec, I can add a Top Menu button to disable it. Thanks to @3000 for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlixTV displaying both the default and KodiFlix flags. Thanks to @Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with Sets Default Fanart and Extra Fanart settings. They were not working correctly.
  • The album art was not displaying for songs in the RightList view if "CHARACTER ART POSTER" was selected for Movies.
  • The 5th and 7th movie in the Sets flags were not displaying the aspectratio flag.
  • I fixed the problem with non-movie widgets displaying the incorrect aspect ratio.
  • The Total Art view was not displaying in the view selector list for Sets.

ImageMaintenance
  • The following streaming service icons will now display as a studio flag instead of mediatype or videocodec...Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix. The Netflix Film and Netflix Series icons will display as mediatype icons if ".netflix_film" or ".netflix_series" are included in the file name. Thanks to @Juan Mortyme for the research and request!
  • I changed the Sets case image for Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2. Thanks to @Skin helper error for the request!

There is also an updated version of the Colored Media Icons add-on available on my repo.
UPDATE #106 - This will update the skin to v2.0.4.1

Image Bug fixes
  • The KodiFlix flags were displaying for KodiFlixTV whether you had "SHOW KODIFLIX FLAGS" enabled or not. Thanks to @MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I added code to remove the Fullscreen Middle Art artwork from the pause screen when hide furniture is selected.
UPDATE #107 - This will update the skin to v2.0.4.2

Image Bug fixes
  • Some of the KodiFlix flags were still displaying for KodiFlixTV whether you had "SHOW KODIFLIX FLAGS" enabled or not. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The TV SERIES case and new studio case were both displaying for Shelf 3D and Sheld 3D v2 when viewing Seasons.
  • The Forced Views button in the Top Menu was being disabled when exiting to the Main Menu. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
UPDATE #108 - This will update the skin to v2.0.4.3

Image Additions
  • I added Bing Crosby Productions to the studio icons.
  • I added reflections for Character Art Poster and Extra Keyart in the Right List view.
  • I added the option to display an alternate poster for Right List when media cases are disabled. There is a new button named "SHOW ALTERNATE POSTER" that is visible when "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled and "POSTER" is selected as the "CASE ART". I've assigned poster10 as the image for this alternate poster. You will have to manually add this poster to your artwork. Thanks to 3000 for the request!
  • I added the clearlogo to Shelf 3D and Sheld 3D v2 for Seasons. Thanks to Skin helper error for the request!
  • I added a title backup for Shelf 3D when the clearlogo is missing.
  • I added pictures of the cast to the Fullscreen Info screen as well as the Pause screen. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "FULLSCREEN CAST". This is disabled by default since it takes up some of the plot window. The same applies for the Pause screen. There is a new button named "SHOW CAST" under "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN" in the skin settings. Thanks to 3000 for the request!
  • I added the mediatype flag to Shelf3D and Sheld3D v2.
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to the Shelf3D and Shelf3D v2 music views. This can be enabled/disabled in the Top Menu. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to the Multiplex view for Music Videos. This can be enabled/disabled in the Top Menu. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added characterart to the Right List view for Music Videos. I also made the "EXTRA ART:" button in the Top Menu visible for Music Videos.
  • I added the studio flag for Sets to List 3D and List 3D v2.

Image Bug fixes
  • The "CASE ART" settings were not working correctly for the Right List view if you disabled "USE MEDIA CASE".
  • I changed the code in music viz to display multiple discart images for albums if the ID3 tag contains that info. Use discart1.png, discart2.png, etc. for multiple disc images. Thanks to pbateman for the request!
  • I changed the code for the KodiFlixTV fanart shadow. It was not visible if you enabled "NO FLOOR". I also made the shadow display all the way to the bottom of the screen if "NO FLOOR" is enabled for Movies or TV Shows. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The Top Menu button "MPAA DETAILED ICON COLOUR" will now only be visible when "DETAILED" is selected as the "MPAA ICON".
  • I removed the discart image from the Video OSD when playing episodes. Thanks to daniko for the request!

There is also an updated version of the Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios and White Studios add-ons available on my repo.
UPDATE #109 - This will update the skin to v2.0.4.4

Image Additions
  • I added code to display colored recordlabels for Music if the Colored Media Icons setting is enabled. The Colored Media Icons add-on has always had a recordlabel folder, but the majority of the images are white. I've started converting them to color.
  • I added GRP Records to the White and Colored Recordlabels.
  • I added movie discart for Sets to List 3D and List 3D v2. Thanks to Mike413 for the request!

• I added a new button to the Top Menu named "SET INFORMATION:" for List 3D and List 3D v2. You have two options..."PLOT" and "TITLES".
  • I added a new background option to the main menu for Movies. If you go to SETTINGS > CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU and access your Movie settings, you will see a new button named BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE GRAB FANART SCRIPT. If you don't have the add-on installed, it will display ADD-ON REQUIRED: GRAB FANART SCRIPT. Selecting the button will initiate the add-on installation. When this is enabled, you will also see another button below it named DISABLE TITLES. By default, the Movie title will display at the top left of the screen. I saw this in Aeon Nox for Krypton, and I've wanted to add this for some time, but I couldn't get it to work correctly until now.

Image Bug fixes
  • I tweaked some Sets artwork and animations for the List 3D and List 3D v2 views.
  • The years for Movies in a Set were not displaying in List 3D.
  • The aspectratio of the flags for Countries content in the Right List view was not correct. I also fixed this for genres and add-ons icons. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • The fanart from the last Movie/Set was persisting when navigating to Countries content and genres. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • Some of the layouts for music viz were displaying the default discart on top of the alternate discart for albums with multiple discs.
  • The flag for "United States" was not displaying in the MOVIES-COUNTRIES submenu. I created a new flag with that name. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • I resized all the MPAA icons to the same dimensions. Some of the icons were not displaying correctly for Video Info. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • The Italy MPAA flag was displaying for the US flag if "Rated TV-..." was used as the MPAA rating in TV Shows.

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the resolution flag in front of the aspectratio flag for the Sets flags.
  • I made the musiccodec an icon instead of text for the 3D layout in music viz.

There is also an updated version of the Colored Media Icons and White Recordlabels add-ons available on my repo.
UPDATE #110 - This will update the skin to v2.0.4.5

Image Additions
  • The discart for Sets will now roll in from the right one at a time for the Showcase view if "USE MEDIA CASE" and "OPEN CASE" are enabled and "OPEN SET AS BOXCASE" is disabled.
  • I added code to display album fanart in music viz. This allows fanart applied to a particular album to be displayed instead of the artist fanart. If you want to display multiple fanart images, create an extrafanart folder under your album folder and place the fanart images there. Then enable "EXTRA FANART" for Music fanart and use "ARTIST FANART" as your background image for music viz. If no album fanart is available it will display the artist fanart. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added code to the Movies background settings "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE COLLECTION FANARTS" and "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE GRAB FANART SCRIPT" in "CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU". Now when you enable one it will disable the other.
  • I added code to display the PVR channel icon in the EPG instead of the channel name. I also added a new button in the Top Menu under "CHANNELS" named "SHOW CHANNEL ICONS" that allows you to switch between text/icon. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the idea and the example code!
  • I added the channel number to the EPG.
  • I added discart to video and music content for the Coverflow view.
  • I added code to display all the Movie Genre icons available in the KODI repo.

Image Bug fixes
  • For the Showcase view, I hid the Top Menu buttons "OPEN CASE" and "OPEN SET AS BOXCASE" if "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled. I also fixed a problem with the back of the case displaying if "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The library node icon was displaying the wrong dimensions. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • The artist text for the blank CD was displaying in layout 4 and 5 of music viz. That should only display if the "LOGO IN CD" is enabled and discart is missing. Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug!
  • The Music Genre icons were not displaying.
  • The "BD/DVD CASES" button in the Top Menu was not displaying for Music Videos in the Right List view.
  • I fixed a problem with the video info screen not displaying the correct artwork for Music Videos. The "DIALOGUE MIDDLE ART" setting in the Top Menu now controls what is displayed for Music Videos.
  • The title will only display as text for Music Videos in video info...regardless of what you have set for "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS".

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the diffuse image for the music discart. This allows the entire LP image (if being used) to be displayed. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
UPDATE #111 - This will update the skin to v2.0.4.6

Image Additions
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE MUSIC CHANNEL AND CODEC". This controls the display of the audio channel and music codec icons for layout 7. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 7 is selected. Thanks to wags1 for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE JEWEL CASE". This controls the display of the jewel case for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. If enabled, the slide animations will not work, but the disc art still displays. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE WEATHER AND DATE". This controls the display of the weather and date for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE RATING STAR AND SONG INFO". This controls the display of the rating star and song info for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE NEXT SONG INFO". This controls the display of the next song info for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • The Grab Fanart Script backgrounds for the Main Menu will now display for video playlists if you add one as a Main Menu item. Thanks to Eladios for the request!
  • I added a new button in SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES that's named "HIDE MISSING FLAG ICON". When enabled, it will hide the "..." image that displays for missing media flags. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the idea!
  • I added code to the Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 music views to fix a problem with the fanart images not displaying correctly in the top right window if "KEEP BACKGROUND'S ASPECT RATIO" is enabled. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added the disc art to albums and songs for the Wide view.
  • I added the audio and subtitle language icons to Shelf 3D. They will display if you have "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" set to "LOGO".

Image Bug fixes
  • I added a button named "SHOW DIFFUSE FOR DISC ART" in the Top Menu for Albums or Songs. This fixes the problem introduced in the last update where I removed the diffuse image and disc art that had a background outside the disc image was being displayed.
  • I fixed a problem with the "LOGO IN CD" button. If it was enabled, it would display the blank CD whether you have disc art available or not. Thanks to Holzfred for reporting the bug!
  • I scrubbed the music viz layouts that display the artist logo. They will now display the Artist's logo (if available) and then fallback to the Artist as text if the logo is missing. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • The Artist's clearlogo was not displaying in the Poster view.
  • I fixed the "EXTRA FANART" art setting for Music if you do not have additional artwork already applied to the Artist (fanart1, fanart2, etc.). To see the artwork, set the "PATH:" setting in the Top Menu to your Artist Information Folder and create an extrafanart subfolder with your artwork for each Artist.
  • I fixed a problem with the Krypton/Leia version of Metadatautils not being able to query theaudiodb.com. There is a new version (1.0.47) available in my repo.

ImageMaintenance
  • I cleaned up some discart animation in the 3D views.
UPDATE #112 - This will update the skin to v2.0.4.7

Image Additions
  • I added the animations and the back image to layout 3D of music viz if you have "HIDE JEWEL CASE" enabled. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button to SKIN SETTINGS > OPTIONS MENU named "SHOW ALTERNATE FONT FOR PLOT". Enabling this will change the Movie/TV Show plot font throughout the skin to Arial. Arial is a monospaced font, so if you have columns in your custom plot info, the text will be aligned. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the studio icons Saban Films and The Daily Wire.
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to the music view Magazine 3D. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added the discart to Glass List for music.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the position of the audio flags for Poster List.
  • I fixed a problem with the artwork not displaying when "ARTWORK HELPER FANART" was selected for Movies/TV Shows.
  • The Glass List view was not being displayed in the music view list.

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the jewel case for the Glass List music view.
  • I made some tweaks to the music flags. The album view will now show the year the album was released after the record label. I also removed the song's sample rate, bitrate, and bits info as this was only displaying info for the song that was last played.
  • The "SHOW LESS MEDIA FLAGS" setting for TV Shows in the Top Menu now controls the Season flags as well. I also resized the MPAA flag when this setting is enabled. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios add-ons available in my repo.
Hi Latts,

For some reason I don't see the latest version 2.0.4.7 in your repository, so I could not update.  Can you please check?

Thanks,
tad61
@tad61
I fixed it...you should see 2.0.4.7 in the repo now. Thanks for letting me know!
Hi Latts,

Sorry but I still don't see the version 2.0.4.7 n your repo. Do I need to do anything else?

Thanks,
tad61
@tad61
Try opening the context menu on my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES".
UPDATE #113 - This will update the skin to v2.0.4.8

Image Additions
  • I added the ability to display multiple characterart images to Video Info for TV Shows if you have them assigned as art (characterart1, characaterart2, etc.) by using Artwork Helper. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request! I also updated the code for Right List to use Artwork Helper for characterart. This seems to have fixed a long standing problem where switching between Movies/TV Shows that have one or multiple characterart images would cause the characterart to stop displaying correctly.
  • I added the multi-logo code to the Magazine 3D view.
  • I added Korean MPAA ratings. To display the icons, use the following text (bold text only) as your rating...All = 전체, 12 = 12세, 15 = 15세, 18 = 불가, and R = 제한. Below are the colored versions...there are also default versions in the skin's texture file. Thanks to Youffran for the request!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the clearlogo code to use the Artist's local clearlogo images for the views first. If you have multiple clearlogos for the Artist, it will use Artwork Helper to display them. If only one exists, of course it will only display that logo. If you are missing the local clearlogo, the skin will use Skin Helper to fetch the images from fanart.tv. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I adjusted the separator dimensions for the keyboard so that they all connect.
  • The "USE MEDIA CASE" setting for the Right List music view will now display for Albums and Songs.

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons (v0.2.9) in my repo.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Thanks, Latts. It worked ow.

tad61
UPDATE #114 - This will update the skin to v2.0.4.9

Image Additions
  • I added code to style1 of music viz to display the Artist logo/logos. It will use Skin Helper first to display multiple logos and revert to the local clearlogo if fanart.tv is missing the logo image.
  • I added code to style6 and style7 of music viz to display the local clearlogo image if fanart.tv is missing the image. Thanks to Lammoth for the request!
  • I added the studio icons Shudder and ORTF and updated the TMS Entertainment icon. Thanks to Skin helper error for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The media case artwork was displaying for the fullscreen PVR info. Thanks to Fuchs2468 for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • The default music flags were displaying for Shelf 3D. Thanks to MB1968 for letting me know!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the media label for Concerts in the Right List view to "Premiered" instead of "Country" (the Country will not display for Music Videos).

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios add-ons available in my repo.
  • 180(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4