v16 Clicking on a show in the guide brings you to a different show
I don't know what's going on here, this has happened in the past but it has usually corrected itself. I recently started using Emby as my backend and ever since then it seems like PseudoTV isn't working 100% as intended. It starts up correctly and builds my channels, and also plays them. The only problem I seem to be having is the guide.

Here's a video of what's happening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYOgc_zoytE

Here's a Debug Log
No one?
How about some details about the issue you are encountering.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Such as? I thought the video was enough to explain it since it's hard to put into words what is happening and I figured that a full debug log would be a good starting point.... What else would you like?
(2017-01-05, 04:03)brando56894 Wrote: Such as? I thought the video was enough to explain it since it's hard to put into words what is happening and I figured that a full debug log would be a good starting point.... What else would you like?

A detailed explanation... would be great... or at the least transcribe the video for me. Thanks
Umm ok.... you don't like watching videos I guess? I felt that a video was far more descriptive than me typing it all out, but here ya go:

I have Emby running as my backed for Kodi and it works without issue. When I have my channel list configured (doesn't matter if it's auto tuned or manually configured) and I start up PseudoTV, it loads all the channels correctly and starts playing whatever is on that current channel. The problem arises when I open up the guide and select a show (doesn't matter if it's the same channel or a different one, time slot doesn't matter either), as soon as I select it, it brings me to a completely different show than what I selected (still on the same channel though). For example, if I click on "Arrested Development" in the channel guide it will bring up the banner that says "Arrested Development SxxExx" but the show will be something like American Dad. If I open the channel guide again and select American Dad, once again it will show the banner for American Dad, but will load something like How I Met Your Mother.
(2017-01-06, 19:23)brando56894 Wrote: Umm ok.... you don't like watching videos I guess? I felt that a video was far more descriptive than me typing it all out, but here ya go:

Maybe you believe your video presents a clear representation of your issue.... because you made it?

Without narration and from my viewpoint as the developer I spot a number of issues... everything from skin related meta properties, image lag and other misc. issues.

Narrowing down what you are trying to convey is near impossible without some written or spoken data.

Please remember this project is still in beta and what you believe may or maynot be "Normal" or "Defective" behavior is vastly different from my viewpoint.

I think I have given you enough of my time, In the future please submit your logs with a full description of the issue, There was no need for attitude, I simply asked for more details to help resolve YOUR problem.

Hopefully the upcoming v.0.9.0 will resolve your issues...
I apologise, I was just confused why you didn't accept the video as an accurate representation of my issue and instead wanted text, which in my opinion is a lot less accurate description than what is actually happening. As they say "a picture is worth a thousand words". I figured the title of the post was an accurate description of my problem and I used the video to show you what was happening so you could see it first hand instead of continually trying to pry information out of me from each post because I wasn't giving an accurate written description.

I'm still confused on what other information I could provide you with, I assumed (incorrectly apparently) that the video would be enough of an explanation of what is going on (I even typed it out for you as you asked) and provided a full debug log (both Kodi and pseudotv). The "what else do you want?" May have sounded like crass rhetoric but it was a serious question because I don't know what else I could provide you with.
I'm having this exact issue too! but I literally just started using PseudoTv live yesterday. My bigger issue is it takes me 20 seconds to change channels, how long does it take you Brando? I only have 6 channels all pointing to local media, no streams yet.

I'm not too worried about the guide right now, I want to figure out why it takes so long to change channels.

ps - I'm on Krypton 17
Switching channels was quick, under 5 seconds. I haven't used PseudoTV since this happened since it's kind of pointless because I have no idea what I'm selecting.
I find this has happened to me because files have moved locations, and KODI is unaware of where some of your movie files are. Update your libraries in KODI and also go to 'clean' to get rid of files that are no longer there. I recently deleted everything in KODI and started my libraries over and now PSEUDOTV goes to the exact movie I select.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clicking on a show in the guide brings you to a different show0