Improvements to the video overlay menu!
Hey guys, Smile

I have a few ideas for Metropolis.

1. In the new default skin Estuary I noticed when you are watching a video and you bring up the overlay it smoothly slides down and up when closing it. Where as with Metropolis the overlay just pops up instantly with no animation.

Any chance you can do something like this for Metropolis overlay?

2. Also again with the new default skin when watching a video on the overlay you bring up Estuary has the current time and right under it the end time in the top right corner. And in the top left corner is the title of the video and Progress & Total Time in the bottom middle and finally remaining time in the bottom right corner.

Would it be possible to do something similar in Metropolis where you could have the Current Time & End Time in the top left corner. And the Remaining time in the top right corner. And the Progress & Total Time in the bottom right corner. And then "Paused" overlay could be moved in the middle of the screen. And everything else can stay the same.

Would that work?

As you know I love Metropolis and it's by far my favorite skin but I got to admit the new default skin has the overlay menu exactly the way I was hoping it could look in Metropolis. I don't mean the colors of anything like that I just mean where all the info is placed and what kind of info is used.

I know we have talked about this before but I just figured I would give it another shot Smile

happy holidays Smile
1. Animations are something I need to take a look at again in general. It's on the list, just don't know when I'll have the time.

2. Maybe.. I would need to have another look at all the bits of info that can display on that screen.
(2016-12-22, 21:20)jingai Wrote: 1. Animations are something I need to take a look at again in general. It's on the list, just don't know when I'll have the time.

2. Maybe.. I would need to have another look at all the bits of info that can display on that screen.

Cool I really appreciate that you may consider these enhancements at some point down the road Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Improvements to the video overlay menu!0