Will Ember Media Manager scape the info and insert Film year?
(2016-12-22, 20:42)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Yes, ember can place the year in the folder/file name. This will require you to go through and scrape everything(Even with the correct name though, you can get some misses).
Wow thanks for such a quick reply Fail$tyle420.

Are you saying I need to re-scrape the whole library using Ember for it to insert the name and that I may get a few errors as the year is missing?.
Would I be better to copy all the folders without a year into a new directory and point ember at that directory?

Quote: If you aren't trying to scrape everything just yet, I would recommend Filebot (www.filebot.net). I actually use Filebot to do my naming and then use ember to go through and scrape.
I had a very quick look at Filebot which also looks very powerful. Will this also rename the files /folders without actually scraping the fan art and posters etc?

As an aside will both these programs work over local area network as all my media is on a file server and I prefer to install management programs on a separate PC.
Many thanks again
Fozzie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Ember Media Manager scape the info and insert Film year? - by Fozzie bear - 2016-12-22, 21:07

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will Ember Media Manager scape the info and insert Film year?0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.