Will Ember Media Manager scape the info and insert Film year?
(2016-12-22, 21:07)Fozzie bear Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 20:42)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Yes, ember can place the year in the folder/file name. This will require you to go through and scrape everything(Even with the correct name though, you can get some misses).
Wow thanks for such a quick reply Fail$tyle420.

Are you saying I need to re-scrape the whole library using Ember for it to insert the name and that I may get a few errors as the year is missing?.
Would I be better to copy all the folders without a year into a new directory and point ember at that directory?

Quote: If you aren't trying to scrape everything just yet, I would recommend Filebot (www.filebot.net). I actually use Filebot to do my naming and then use ember to go through and scrape.
I had a very quick look at Filebot which also looks very powerful. Will this also rename the files /folders without actually scraping the fan art and posters etc?

As an aside will both these programs work over local area network as all my media is on a file server and I prefer to install management programs on a separate PC.
Many thanks again
Fozzie

I forgot to say that you if you have NFOs already and ember can read them, then you should be fine without rescraping and just use the bulk renamer within ember to see. Filebot is an AMAZINGLY powerful program. You can do soooooooo many things with it. You can rename folders/files, scrape artwork/nfo, scrape subtitles.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Ember Media Manager scape the info and insert Film year? - by Fail$tyle420 - 2016-12-22, 22:44

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will Ember Media Manager scape the info and insert Film year?0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.