• 6(current)
Kurumim Kodi for IOS
do not. It is not in the hold part no. And in the "gestures" part. At least for me. It's taking time when I'm done ....
Quick feedback on that one; no problems here with speed of remote control gestures.
I can´t test right now, but i never had this problem too. I will test as soon as possible.
claymic,

thank you!

I'm sorry, my test equipment is disabled ... I have raspberry, windows and android.

I'm currently testing kurumim on kodi installed on my mac air
claymic,

It would be possible to put on the home screen a group of channels .....

Example: Movie channels .... where the user defines which group ...
(2017-02-03, 23:28)iorifly Wrote: claymic,

It would be possible to put on the home screen a group of channels .....

Example: Movie channels .... where the user defines which group ...
I had this in my old app and the users were not using it. In the home´s page the user scould personalize a grid to have quick access to add-ons for exemple. In this new app i could add it too, but not for now, it will take to long to plan it. For now i think that you can use the Watch Later function that work like a favorite (group) for movies, TvShows, music and concerts.
In the future i will plan how we could have a dashboard in the Home´s page.
Thanks for your suggestion
Regards
Hi guys, some new pictures of the iPhone´s version. Movies :

watch gallery

I need to find a way to hide the status bar when the navigation bar is hidden, without break any Apple´s rule and keep the animation smooth, seems that is not an easy task to accomplish.
There's no rule about hiding the status bar (if you mean the bar with the battery icon, time, etc). I do it in every app and passed the review without a problem. In games it's also quite normal to do it.

It's just a few lines of code without using private API's. If you want to have it, no problem.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2017-02-05, 22:50)rschiks Wrote: There's no rule about hiding the status bar (if you mean the bar with the battery icon, time, etc). I do it in every app and passed the review without a problem. In games it's also quite normal to do it.

It's just a few lines of code without using private API's. If you want to have it, no problem.

Hi man, thanks for your help. Hide the status bar is really simple, but my problem is hide and show it together with the navigation bar and keep the animation smooth. When we hide the navigation bar and show it again the system will look to see if the status bar is hidden and then it will show the navigation bar with a offset (20px) or not. There is a delegate that will tell us when the navigation bar it will show and hide, but the delegate run after the system calculate the navigation bar position. To be able to handle with this problem i need to use a private key, at least it was what i found on Stackoverflow. Seems that we need to force the navigation bar to go down 20px while we try to keep the animation smooth.
For now i am thinking in hide the status bar and create my own , smaller and inside the navigation bar. Or i will just let the user decide if they want or not to show the status bar.
Regards
It's always difficult without having the actually code to look at :-( Which article on stackoverflow are you referring to?
I will try to find the post again, I read a lot of posts about this, but there are some suggestions to solve the problem in the post bellow, I think that I tried all of them
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26197...-scrolling

The guy has the same problem that I have.
Is the effect you are trying to accomplish that when you scroll up the navigation bar (and status bar) should hide and when scrolling down it should appear again? Just like safari is doing (only safari keeps the status bar).
Yep, exactly. I am already hiding and showing the navigation bar when we scroll a page or collection view. I just need to hide or show the status bar together with the navigation bar.
I would handle it like this (just a suggestion for a few steps):
- add a pan gesture to the screen. This allows you to detect the speed, direction and offset of the finger movement.
- when the movement is going up you can dynamically change the frame size of the navigation bar because the pan gesture is giving you the movement offset, but first add a uiview on top of the navigation bar and status bar with an opacity of 0. When dynamically changing its frame, change the opacity to 1 so you get the effect the status bar and navigation bar are disappearing and getting solid (safari effect).
- if the movement offset is more than 20 pixels you can hide the status bar
- when the navigation bar frame size is getting smaller you need to make the collectionview (or tableview) bigger for the same amount. You can use the contentoffset of the collectionview to compensate, so the current position in the collectionview remains. Otherwise the current position of the collectionview will jump under the users finger because the frame is getting bigger.
- if the movement is more than the height of the status bar and navigation bar you are full screen and the pan should stop changing stuff.
- make sure the gestures are also forwarded to your collectionview, otherwise it will stop moving.

Quite some steps, but you are in full control of what is happening.
I have no idea if the hidebarsonswipe option is doing exactly the same, but my motto, if you want to do it right, do it yourself.
Thanks for your suggestion man, i will try to implement it when i get some time free. But i have two problems to solve first :
1 - If i use a pan gesture in a view with a collection the up and down will never fire because the collection or table will have the priority. I can change this using a gestureRecognizerShouldBegin delegate, but then i will have to handle with the collection view scroll manually and i will have to adapt some functions that i use based on this scroll. Maybe some scrollview delegate could let me know the offset? so i will not have to add the pan gesture.
2 - My app is using a custom Navigation controller that automatically add a pan gesture and a swipe gesture to all my pages. This is a little complex to handle because i am doing a 3d transition and some page´s control. I would not like to mess with it.
As soon as i get some time free i will try to use the barHideOnSwipeGestureRecognizer delegate again and change the navigation position before set the status bar to be visible. This seems to me the most easy way to handle it, since i can exactly now the position of the navigation and collection view as soon as the navigation become visible or not.
The hidesBarsOnSwipe is really cool, i just would like that it could handle the status bar too.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kurumim Kodi for IOS0