• 35(current)
WIP Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
(2021-03-08, 18:10)ferent Wrote:
(2021-03-07, 12:09)Zazamastro Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 23:19)henrikyo Wrote: While djh never owes us anything, im kinda sure this will never be released, i will probably get quoted saying it will come, but the original thread was in 2016. Thats 5 years ago.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but yes. This seems pretty dead to me.

You're right. This could have been the best skin ever made for Kodi. That's so sad. Maybe this was only a mockup and we got trolled over the last 5 years, I don't know what to think. Such a wasted opportunity...

I you have watched the videos for this skin, you should know that this is everything but a mockup, is a working skin created from scratch and with lot of innovation that I'm pretty sure if it is been ever released if will set up a new way of creating skins and a lot of inspiration for other skinners.
I hope so!
Can I download yet? It looks awesome!
(2021-03-17, 16:14)PiUser1 Wrote: Can I download yet?

No.
Does anyone know if djh_ is still working on this skin? It's definitely the best skin I've ever seen and keep hoping that it will be released one day!
Any update on this skin?
Sad 
(2021-06-05, 12:32)Crustybeaver Wrote: Any update on this skin?

Still nothing. If what we saw was not a mockup it's a pity, because the project looked very promising.
(2021-06-08, 12:17)Zazamastro Wrote:

Still nothing. If what we saw was not a mockup it's a pity, because the project looked very promising.
It wasn't a mockup. The author has said he's been using it on his own installation. It's definitely functioning, but all the bits and pieces aren't yet complete for a polished release yet.
(2021-07-31, 12:10)Constructacon Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 12:17)Zazamastro Wrote:

It wasn't a mockup. The author has said he's been using it on his own installation. It's definitely functioning, but all the bits and pieces aren't yet complete for a polished release yet.

that's ok - we can wait another 5 years - no worries!
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
Nice.

EDIT: You can embed YouTube videos with the camera icon.
I mean of course I knew that.

(Fumbles for the edit button.)

Thx.
Smile 
To quote Mariah

"All I want for Christmas is youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Smile
Beautiful
Notes:

- Absolutely everything in the video is native 4K @ 60fps, including all assets. Also runs at 4K@60 on Nvidia Shield TV. Skin could theoretically run at native 8K if you were insane enough to try it.
- Pictures section is now database-driven.
- Skin uses a single Python support addon to add/streamline functionality.

Todo:

- Finish code refactoring.
- Navigation helpers and breadcrumbs.
- Orientation helpers for each screen.
- First-run sequence.
- Beauty/consistency pass for icons.
- Brightness compensation for HDR/OLED/LED, etc.
- Singles/Albums support for Music.
Well done! This is absolutely awesome.

But when do we finally get this skin?

I don’t want to wait another 5 years… I know, it’s done when it’s done! Wink

Regards Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)30