• 18(current)
WIP Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
Sorry to hear djh_ All the best for you and your family. They come first
DJH

Best wishes for your loved one and family. To borrow a quote from the Fifth Element - "time is of no importance, only life is important"

Thank you for sharing your vision.
Sad to hear this. Please spend all needed time with your family. Pherhaps you will return to Æon or others can continue your work in the future. For now the best for you and your family
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
This may help skinners down the road:

I was desiring the multi poster support shown off in aeon, and whipped something quick up using skin helper service in the following three commits: one, two, three
All the best and take care buddy..
you've been great.
(2017-08-08, 00:54)realjohngalt Wrote: This may help skinners down the road:

I was desiring the multi poster support shown off in aeon, and whipped something quick up using skin helper service in the following three commits: one, two, three

Maybe provide me a PR ?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
@djh the best for you and your family!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Family is the most important thing!
Sorry to hear about your family. All the best to you!

Was the skin turned over to another?
Yeah... just looking at all the previews for aeon 2017 . damn shame... the skin looks immense .. 
I wish i was skilled enough to take this up...
Is there anyone out there if we collectively financially contribute ?
I don't mind paying my share for this one.
Regards to all.
(2017-10-13, 01:22)oksauce Wrote: Yeah... just looking at all the previews for aeon 2017 . damn shame... the skin looks immense .. 
I wish i was skilled enough to take this up...
Is there anyone out there if we collectively financially contribute ?
I don't mind paying my share for this one.
Regards to all.

How is a financial contribution supposed to help? The author has family health issues, money probably ain't going to fix that.

And I don't know any other talented skinners who do it for the money. I am all for donations to buy someone beer, but I don't think that money is going to get aeon finished.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Its too bad the party he handed it off to hasn't announced any intentions. Its a darn shame to see all his hard work never see the light of day, but ultimately it is his hard work. Here is to hoping DJH (and family) well and maybe one day he can return to it, or it can be released as is for someone to pick up the mantle for the community on.
I also followed the development of Aeon 2017 but although all the previews look stunning i couldn't give a sh*t if it ain't released/finished.
Only thing i wish is that all goes well with @DJH and his family!
I have seen things around me and live is to precious to argue about a skin being finished/released or not!
This is complete conjecture but I "think" I may know who this might have been handed too.

No, I really do not know anything at all but I have my detective hat on and if I do happen to be correct ...

It is in good hands.

Likely in good hands either way though so I suggest to just be patient Wink
Important update in the OP.

Thanks!
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)30