PVR-Manager is starting since Beta7
Found a temporary way to fix this... in Kodi, addon setting from mediaportalPVR theres a button for fetching also Radio channels. when unchecking this, everything works great again.
Seems like its a bug since beta 7.

Same Problem in Kodi 18 ALPHA
Question: has the addon been updated from Beta 6 to Beta 7?

EDIT: If yes, does downgrading the addon help?

EDIT2: If I'm not wrong, Beta 6 came with 2.4.9, Beta 7 has 2.4.10. The latter contains non-trivial changes.
The addon has been updated to x.x.12
in Beta 6 x.x.9 was used.

But dont know how to downgrade this...
Does install from zip say something to you?
think already seen it in Kodi GUI ... should be possible Big Grin
2.4.12 is in beta 7... since 2.4.10 asynchronous connect was implemented, as ive seen in changelog
Please install 2.4.9 and report back. I think it could be an addon bug, but currently we have no evidence. I cannot see anything suspicious in the kodi pvr code changes i have done between b6 and b7.
okay... should be no problem. but where can i find an older version either 2.4.9
Sorry, don't know. I don't use Windows and I always build my stuff myself. Maybe Google is your friend.
if you have a beta 6 installation, it should be possible to pick C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\pvr.mediaportal.tvserver\pvr.mediaportal.tvserver.dll from there and to replace the respective dll of a beta 7 installation.
Think it is not for download anymore. Do you know if its possible to install Beta 6, copy the .dll file and paste in after installing Beta 7?

EDIT: Sorry, was way too late Big Grin
See my previous post, please. No guarantee that it works, but there are good chances. Try it out.
so, finally Big Grin
with 2.4.9 in Kodi 17 Beta 7 everything is okay... also when radio channels are enabled.
Problem then is not Kodi related... must be something in PVR 2.4.10 and up....
Must be 2.4.10 then, 11 and 12 are just translation updates.

Please contact the add-on author, maybe you open an issue on github.
Thougt he is also Reading here... Posted just a few days ago.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR-Manager is starting since Beta70