Mod ReEstuarized
(2017-01-10, 20:32)awesomebuilder Wrote: Hello Guys,

I must say this is wonderful and beautiful skin for KODI17 Smile

But been wondering, do we really need these extra addons for example 'extended info' to gest skin running.
I have never been a fan of the above addon and been wondering if I have to install it or not.
Whenever I go to home screen, kodi asking me to install some extra addons which I finding annoying lol

Thanks

Haha, it's kind of a requirement in this skin as it adds extra features such as trending now widgets etc...easiest thing is to just install it (by the way extended info is also used heavily in the base Estuary skin)

(2017-01-10, 20:36)awesomebuilder Wrote: The other question I forgot to mention.

The skin itself coming with pre prepare Home menu items for example :Movies, Tv shows etc and there is an option to add three widget option, however if I create an extra home menu item for example 'sport' the option for three extra widget is not included, why is that ? thanks

I think the above will be solved when I add the "default" widget I mentioned in a previous post. It's for custom menus. They will not be on the home screen but in the library mode...you will however be able to access the menu item from the home screen.
(2017-01-11, 22:38)flipside101 Wrote: Hi I think I'm having some interface weirdness with this skin

The menu items don't look right - is it actually called customise power menu
http://pasteboard.co/kUIulDNlv.jpg

Here the Skin settings is labelled as none
http://pasteboard.co/kUFP7hsFO.jpg

Am I having issues or as this is still an early release is that just the state of play ?

Yeah that's nothing todo with this skin and very likely a clash of language bundles. It's not a problem I have...but then I don't have other versions installed. Suffice to say the problem is on your side and it's not what you should see with this skin.
(2017-01-12, 22:33)makita86 Wrote: There is no play button in extended info does it work?

No idea actually, it's using the same code as in Estuary so if it's working there and not here please let me know
(2017-01-12, 20:36)redberry91 Wrote: Fantastic skin lad love it Big Grin

Cheers mate

(2017-01-14, 15:19)wanabi Wrote: Hello @im85288
Thank you for sharing
Very nice skin, i love it Smile

Thanks Smile
(2017-01-16, 20:40)im85288 Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 22:38)flipside101 Wrote: Hi I think I'm having some interface weirdness with this skin

The menu items don't look right - is it actually called customise power menu
http://pasteboard.co/kUIulDNlv.jpg

Here the Skin settings is labelled as none
http://pasteboard.co/kUFP7hsFO.jpg

Am I having issues or as this is still an early release is that just the state of play ?

Yeah that's nothing todo with this skin and very likely a clash of language bundles. It's not a problem I have...but then I don't have other versions installed. Suffice to say the problem is on your side and it's not what you should see with this skin.
Hmmm OK not sure what you mean by language bundles but I'll have a look. Outside some addons everything else is a vanilla install from the play store ... Time to play

Sent from my Xperia Z2 Tablet
IM85288,

Great skin, is it possible to make the home page show all recently added tv shows and movies and in progress?

TV

Recently Added

In Progress

Movies

Recently Added

In Progress

Thanks!
Liking the skin. I have a stupid question and sorry if it'd been answered .

I have created some custom movie widgets on the home screen yet some appear as just poster while others look like poster with info. Landscape type shape. Now it appears r be completely random. How do I choose which type of view for each widget.

To confirm I edited the existing widgets like imdb top 250 etc and think they have a set view and this is then used for the new widget. And tips. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One M9
I get a dependency error xbmc.gui version when trying to install on Kodi 18
Nice. I´m waiting for the update Smile

There are two issues.
1st: Sometimes my widgets are flickering (music only and only on my windows test machine)
2nd: I can focus the widget behind the right border in libary mode
(2017-01-17, 17:40)Repoman Wrote: I get a dependency error xbmc.gui version when trying to install on Kodi 18

It's because of this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2496753

Skin will probably need to be divided between krypton release and leia release
Moanbag is in da place!
Hey, I really like your skin, its a big visual extent to the original estuary.

Some bugs I have experienced, like:
Everytime the next up widget (in home screen and in library menu view) is trying to load I get an skin helper service widgets error and the next up widget stays blank or dissappears.
Is this a known bug?
Could anyone tell me how to troubleshoot?

Also your "squarish posters" for TV shows don't really work for me as none of my tv shows get a square fanart or poster on its own. So all the original posters for each of my tv-shows are too widely sized and look rubbish.
I really like the plot view in your next up notification as well (i know disabling it will make the ratio go back to poster size) so I don't want to disable it.
Could you not make an option in skin settings if the tv-shows plot widgets show the square or the poster ratio?

That would be really nice!

Thank you a lot for your work, I'll keep reporting when I find issues! Smile
Really nice looking skin, exactly what I've been looking for.
I did give it a try a few days ago, but all the menu items were completely messed up. Some things that shouldn't even have been menu items suddenly were...
But it turns out it was probably interference from other add-ons, so I'm gonna try resetting my LibreELEC now and giving it a fair shot. Smile
I'll report back should I encounter any issues, or have any suggestions.

Keep up the good work! Big Grin

EDIT: Works fine after the reset. Will report back if anything comes up, however. Smile
Very nice skin.

I very much like the widgets that allow adding to Couchpotato. How do these work? Are these addons specific to this skin?

Keep up the good work!
I hope this skin isn´t dead Sad
(2017-02-05, 18:24)XsupergurkeX Wrote: I hope this skin isn´t dead Sad

No definitely not dead as I use this skin all the time...I've just had a lot on my plate recently with my recent changes to the next up addon causing issues/taking up time!. When I get some time I'll be making some updates as I mentioned a couple of weeks back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ReEstuarized18