v16 Add single video to library
Hi,

Sorry if this is a nooby question but can I add a specific movie on its own to my library and not everything in its folder? Moving the video isn't an option.
If memory serves, if you select the context menu for the file in question (right click or long-press on it) one of the option should be to add it to the library.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
What, in file manager?
Videos -> Files rather than File Manager, I suspect. You'll need a path defined to the movie file in some way (i.e. as a source) and have a suitable content type set for any scraping to work.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Should the path end in .mkv (that's my file format)?

I would also like to add that my source is an online one, beginning with http://
The path points to the top level of the file groups (e.g. the directory containing your TV shows, or movies, or music, or whatever), not to the files themselves. See "Directories" in this link.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add single video to library0