music
hi I'm new to this kodi software

can anybody help me out please

where can I download music from n where to as I'm new to this site n this amazon fire tv stick

thanks very much

jonjo
Please see my signature
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
only asking for advise
Downloading music has nothing to do with Kodi that is SOFTWARE, is it?
were can I get it sorted any advise plse
I buy and download a good portion of my music from bandcamp.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2016-12-29, 21:55)jonjomarston Wrote: were can I get it sorted any advise plse

As you already have been told on several occasions, we will not help to to pirate content on this forum. Go somewhere else if you are not willing or able to follow the forum rules.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music0