Videolyrics for Aeon Nox 5 (Krypton) and Silvo mod
Hi, I've been working in a new way of displaying lyrics: you can see it in this video:

I'm working in my own mod but since it could still take a while, I thought that maybe someone would like to try the video lyrics with the last version of the original Aeon Nox 5 (5.9.8) for Krypton. To get it download...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2a89yja09r....nox.5.rar

...and overwrite the files in the skin folder. You will only get the lyrics, not the rest of the music screen of the video (that's my wip).

And the same for Silvo mod Krypton 6.0.2 with this link...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z076s830s9....silvo.rar

Enjoy!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Fantastic! I like it very much. It's really crazy and looks amazing. Thank you for your work.

As i'don't use Aeon Nox 5 i have adapted your great work for my personal favorite skin Aeon Madnox. It works without any issues. :-)

Thanks again.
Wow! This is so awesome Smile
Would you consider that I include this in Nox?
(2016-12-31, 10:22)BigNoid Wrote: Wow! This is so awesome Smile
Would you consider that I include this in Nox?

That would be great! Nod

I have improved two animations, I will upload it soonWink Anyway I'm sure you will easily find ways to improve the code yourself Laugh

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-12-31, 08:20)_Andy_ Wrote: Fantastic! I like it very much. It's really crazy and looks amazing. Thank you for your work.

As i'don't use Aeon Nox 5 i have adapted your great work for my personal favorite skin Aeon Madnox. It works without any issues. :-)

Thanks again.

Great! Thank you Smile
Hey manfeed, awesome work! Do you mind if I include it in the Mimic skin as well? Smile

(2016-12-31, 22:03)braz Wrote: Hey manfeed, awesome work! Do you mind if I include it in the Mimic skin as well? Smile

Thanks! Please use it as you like it Nod
(2016-12-31, 17:10)manfeed Wrote: I have improved two animations, I will upload it soonWink

Already done, link updated...

With the RC version of Krypton and the last version of script cu lrc lyrics now you can sync lyrics on-the-fly by pressing C while listening to the song... it's great!

Thanks to ronie!
thx manfeed Smile
Yes, thanks manfeed! I'm enjoying lyrics for the first time in my XBMC/Kodi life, haha. I made some changes to the code, mostly just formatting. For the animations, I "think" the reversible condition is only valid when in the first part of the animation tag.

e.g.
Code:
<animation type="Visible" reversible="false">

https://github.com/braz96/skin.mimic/blo...Lyrics.xml

I was curious which fonts are used, took a peek and it looks like they are all open source, right? Is there a particular site you got them from? Just wanted to double check the licenses if I'm going to submit this to the Kod repo.

Thanks again, I'm impressed that this was possible without a script!
This is really amazing! Well done! Wink
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
(2016-12-31, 08:20)_Andy_ Wrote: Fantastic! I like it very much. It's really crazy and looks amazing. Thank you for your work.

Thanks again.

Would you mind sharing that please?
(2017-01-01, 11:52)braz Wrote: ...For the animations, I "think" the reversible condition is only valid when in the first part of the animation tag.

e.g.
Code:
<animation type="Visible" reversible="false">

Thanks! You're right, I didn't know... I have updated my link in the first post accordingly

(2017-01-01, 11:52)braz Wrote: I was curious which fonts are used, took a peek and it looks like they are all open source, right? Is there a particular site you got them from? Just wanted to double check the licenses if I'm going to submit this to the Kod repo.

Most of them are for sure, but I don't know about them all... I'm extremely picky about fonts, colors, timing... I've spent countless hours searching here and there on internet to find the ones I like most, so you'll do well to double checkWink

(2017-01-01, 11:52)braz Wrote: Thanks again, I'm impressed that this was possible without a script!

Thanks! but it's not entirely so... this wouldn't be possible without the help of ronie and his script cu-lrc lyrics, he has adapted it to make possible this... so thanks again ronieWink
@sanity and all Madnox user. Use this link for a Madnox version of the Video Lyrics. GREAT THX and all credits goes to manfeed.

To activate the Video Lyrics go into skin settings / customizers / music visualisation settings / Video Lyrics

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0jBz9...EY4ZTRZTkk
(2017-01-01, 14:06)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-01-01, 11:52)braz Wrote: I was curious which fonts are used, took a peek and it looks like they are all open source, right? Is there a particular site you got them from? Just wanted to double check the licenses if I'm going to submit this to the Kod repo.

Most of them are for sure, but I don't know about them all... I'm extremely picky about fonts, colors, timing... I've spent countless hours searching here and there on internet to find the ones I like most, so you'll do well to double checkWink
Just finished checking the fonts, several are open source and some are free for personal use, not sure if there are any issues with distributing the personal use ones with a skin. The first one, All Round Gothic, is a commercial font though, and won't be allowed in the repo. I replaced a few fonts, seems to still be working well. You're right though, took a while to find ones with a similar look and height.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videolyrics for Aeon Nox 5 (Krypton) and Silvo mod0