Videolyrics for Aeon Nox 5 (Krypton) and Silvo mod
hi i am using win 10 , kodi krypton 17rc with krypton Silvo mod Krypton 6.0.2 when i play the music i dont seem to see the lyrics from the song that i am playing i looked at the skin and there dont seem to be any visualilation so i am wondering if this is why i cannot seem to use this mod as i am overwritten the correct files from post 1
thanks for any advice
(2017-01-10, 17:30)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am using win 10 , kodi krypton 17rc with krypton Silvo mod Krypton 6.0.2 when i play the music i dont seem to see the lyrics from the song that i am playing i looked at the skin and there dont seem to be any visualilation so i am wondering if this is why i cannot seem to use this mod as i am overwritten the correct files from post 1
thanks for any advice

Can you see the lyrics in Estuary skin? Check that first...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
hi thank you for your reply i have checked the music in the Estuary skin and no lyrics or visualilation thanks
(2017-01-10, 18:02)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 17:30)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am using win 10 , kodi krypton 17rc with krypton Silvo mod Krypton 6.0.2 when i play the music i dont seem to see the lyrics from the song that i am playing i looked at the skin and there dont seem to be any visualilation so i am wondering if this is why i cannot seem to use this mod as i am overwritten the correct files from post 1
thanks for any advice

hi i have seem to got the lyrics to show but having problems with fanart i can get the artistslideshow to work and images appear but when i tell it to go to fanart no images appear only lyrics i have also found a music cd to troll but unable to see it when i play the album thanks for your advice
(2017-01-10, 22:42)flowerpot Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 18:02)manfeed Wrote:
thanks for any advice

hi i have seem to got the lyrics to show but having problems with fanart i can get the artistslideshow to work and images appear but when i tell it to go to fanart no images appear only lyrics i have also found a music cd to troll but unable to see it when i play the album thanks for your advice
This is a thread for adding manfeeds lyrics mod to Aeon Nox and Silvo mod, not a general music viz support thread Smile Please ask your question in the skin support thread of your skin.
This is amazing - I LOVE it!

One small idea/request. Is it possible to make an option for the lyrics appear a fraction of a second earlier - to make it easier for the kids to sing along Smile
@martinconroy, press C, have option for manual sync, is perfect for it.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-01-11, 16:17)Wanilton Wrote: @martinconroy, press C, have option for manual sync, is perfect for it.

@Wanilton - thanks - but I don't have a context menu for full screen music in Aeon Nox Silvo (that I can find) - so maybe it's skin specific?
Which skin is that BTW? Looks nice!
(2017-01-11, 16:21)martinconroy Wrote: I don't have a context menu for full screen music in Aeon Nox Silvo (that I can find) - so maybe it's skin specific?

You need the last version of cu-lrc lyrics script, not sure if it is already available or only in github for now...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-01-11, 16:21)martinconroy Wrote: Which skin is that BTW? Looks nice!

Aeon MQ7

Get addon git

https://github.com/ronie/script.cu.lrclyrics

And I think have better option for all music, look script settings, it´s global.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-01-11, 16:54)Wanilton Wrote: And I think have better option for all music, look script settings, it´s global.

Perfect! Thanks Wanilton
(2017-01-04, 01:08)_Andy_ Wrote: I just checked all again. I did a fresh install of Kodi 17 RC and downloaded the skin from github from mikesilvo164 (Madnox for Krypton).
After that i simple copied all the files and folders from the zip into the madnox folder. Clicked yes to overwrite.

I simple enabled the video lycris and played a song.

The lyrics looks fine as it should.

So i guess you are using the wrong Kodi or Skin or mabye you missed some files from the zip file.

Tried it on a clean kodi 17 install and it do work fine but, when I setup the skinsettings the way I want it the font stays in one size and from the now playing menu I cant go back without stopping the song.
skip songs, backspace etc dont work then. something breaks it and I cant seem to find out what the problem is. Tried redownloading both skin and mod but still the same result for me.
Hello...
Amazing ! simply wonderfull !

Can i integrate in my MetropolIcon skin ?

thanks
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
@manfeed the lyrics mod is now included in the Aeon Nox version in the repo. Thx again Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videolyrics for Aeon Nox 5 (Krypton) and Silvo mod0