Videolyrics for Aeon Nox 5 (Krypton) and Silvo mod
(2017-01-14, 10:58)telexxingou Wrote: Hello...
Amazing ! simply wonderfull !

Can i integrate in my MetropolIcon skin ?

thanks

Yes, of course! Glad you like it...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-01-14, 12:06)BigNoid Wrote: @manfeed the lyrics mod is now included in the Aeon Nox version in the repo. Thx again Smile

Great! I hope more people can enjoy it that way Nod

Thanks
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-01-14, 14:56)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-01-14, 10:58)telexxingou Wrote: Hello...
Amazing ! simply wonderfull !

Can i integrate in my MetropolIcon skin ?

thanks

Yes, of course! Glad you like it...
thank you !
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
After using this now for a while I cannot see how I can improve on this. Excellent work manfeed Smile
(2017-01-19, 22:44)BigNoid Wrote: After using this now for a while I cannot see how I can improve on this. Excellent work manfeed Smile

Thanks! I'm already thinking of new effects Laugh (but not in the short term)... Kodi has such a powerful engine for animations that you can do almost whatever, it's only a matter of imagination. I don't know who coded the animations instructions in Kodi or if they have been there since the very beginning, but I would like to express my admiration for him/them...Nod
This is so Cool!!

Thanks for that

the only thing is the Font is way to "Happy" if I listen to Metal ;P
Just want to say "THANK YOU!" for this amazing addon!
Thanks man I have added this to my Estuary MOD V2
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-02-15, 23:33)Guilouz Wrote: Thanks man I have added this to my Estuary MOD V2

Glad to see you like it! I'm already improving it with more animations Wink
(2017-02-16, 10:11)manfeed Wrote: Glad to see you like it! I'm already improving it with more animations Wink

Looking forward to seeing what's new Smile
(2017-02-16, 10:11)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 23:33)Guilouz Wrote: Thanks man I have added this to my Estuary MOD V2

That's so cool... I can't stop watching my TV while the music sounds now, haha. The only point is that it needs a bit more animations to avoid the repetition effect, so if you are working in that now, it will be perfect!.

Thanks for your effort and I love this.

Given its popularity and the fact that you are working on more stuff, Video Lyrics warrants a separate thread and consolidated list of skins that is using this feature.
(2017-02-16, 21:17)atlind01 Wrote:

Thanks for your effort and I love this.

Given its popularity and the fact that you are working on more stuff, Video Lyrics warrants a separate thread and consolidated list of skins that is using this feature.

Thanks, I think people can't imagine how hard it is to add a single new effect... hours and hours of thinking, coding and testing. It's not only to think of a new effect; it has to allow the lyrics to be read easily and quickly and has to be suitable for all kind of lyrics (long and short lines alike)... I try my best but it's such a challenging task... words of appreciation (like yours) and rep points really encourage me... Thanks!
Is it possible to use some fonts that support more characters, like the characters in language CJK (Chinese, Japanese and Korean), in the VideoLyrics? I'm using the Arial font, but when I changed all the font to Arial in the Font.xml for VideoLyrics, most animation effect disappeared when the lyric is Chinese. If I use the default font, these characters just show as a empty box.
@manfeed

Congratulations, and thank u for this awesome mod. For a Plasma user like me (always concerned about the screen panel, u know), this is a lot better than the normal lyrics by a huge feet long at least. And it looks so nice!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videolyrics for Aeon Nox 5 (Krypton) and Silvo mod0