Videolyrics for Aeon Nox 5 (Krypton) and Silvo mod
(2017-01-11, 16:17)Wanilton Wrote: @martinconroy, press C, have option for manual sync, is perfect for it.

Is Videolyrics already in MQ 7? still have the old lyris...
@mikjos, yes, in styles 4 and 5, but only version 1 video lyrics.

Thanks Manfeed, new version is amazing too..
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
But where can i change the styles ?

Ok... i got it..... thx
(2017-01-12, 09:09)sanity Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 01:08)_Andy_ Wrote: I just checked all again. I did a fresh install of Kodi 17 RC and downloaded the skin from github from mikesilvo164 (Madnox for Krypton).
After that i simple copied all the files and folders from the zip into the madnox folder. Clicked yes to overwrite.

I simple enabled the video lycris and played a song.

The lyrics looks fine as it should.

So i guess you are using the wrong Kodi or Skin or mabye you missed some files from the zip file.

Tried it on a clean kodi 17 install and it do work fine but, when I setup the skinsettings the way I want it the font stays in one size and from the now playing menu I cant go back without stopping the song.
skip songs, backspace etc dont work then. something breaks it and I cant seem to find out what the problem is. Tried redownloading both skin and mod but still the same result for me.

This, it's the only complaint I can have about the fantastic mod. Is there a way I can still skip to next song or regain control of it when a lyric is displaying?
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2017-03-14, 12:18)vicmanpergar Wrote: Is there a way I can still skip to next song or regain control of it when a lyric is displaying?

This is an old thread, the new version of Silvo mod and my own mod (Spin) have a new version of videolyrics, anyway I don't understand what's your problem Huh If you want to skip to the next song hit "." (dot) in the keyboard even if the lyrics are displaying, if you want all the options hit "m" and the menu appears... they're the standard shortcuts of Kodi...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-03-14, 13:02)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 12:18)vicmanpergar Wrote: Is there a way I can still skip to next song or regain control of it when a lyric is displaying?

This is an old thread, the new version of Silvo mod and my own mod (Spin) have a new version of videolyrics, anyway I don't understand what's your problem Huh If you want to skip to the next song hit "." (dot) in the keyboard even if the lyrics are displaying, if you want all the options hit "m" and the menu appears... they're the standard shortcuts of Kodi...

First of all, didin't know about the new version, will take a look to it asap.
And then, I'm sorry I had no idea the dot could skip to next song, I'm used to always do it with the arrows from my remote. Hence, hitting M for menu is not for my hardware (no mouse). But the dot solution will come in handy for sure!
I will take a look to the wiki to see other standard keys I may haven't noticed. Thanks a lot for ur answer! with that everything will be perfect!! Wink
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Is there an easy way to add this to another skin? I use a titan but loved this back when I used mimic

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videolyrics for Aeon Nox 5 (Krypton) and Silvo mod0